BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Some of my favorite soap to use. Even for bubble baths!! Great smelling and long lasting scents!
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this in the winter to help with my dry itchy skin. It seems to me that it helps very well.
Edmarys R.
Love this, use it all the time it's soft smooth a
D smells great I usually buy at Walmart or cvs
Lindsey B.
Gilmer, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Leaves your skin soft, smooth and nourished. Smells amazing too! Does leave your skin looking dry
Kayla C.
Great body wash! Leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good! Great product for a great price!
Maria M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this everytime I shower. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I use it all the time.
Megan G.
Seaman, OH
This body wash does wonders for my skin near the winter time and year round for intense moisture.
Angelica K.
Elmhurst ny
It is really nice and smooth and it's really fluffy. I'm so surprise by how soft it is on my skin
Drilona A.
Hayward, CA
Cleanest smell ever! Very affordable and a little bit takes a long way. Gentle and fresh scent
Sara T.
Very good. Makes your skin feel very soft, light and keeps it moisturized through out the day.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.