BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Theresa G.
I love this body wash for winter time. With the extreme cold weather it can really damage your skin if you don't properly take care of it and keep it hydrated. Using this in my routine has drastically helped keep my skin moisturized.
Sintia J.
Dove is my favorite, all their products are great and don't disapoint. You can find this online or anywhere in a supermarket. I use it once a day in the shower and it makes my skin feel moisturized all day. I would definitely buy again!
Ashlee K.
Maysville , WV
I love this product as well as my 86 year old Great Grandmother! It leaves your skin feeling great and you don't have to put a lot on your lofa in order for it to work! It smells good, not a strong smell, but a refreshing, relaxing scent.
Nida S.
The absolute BEST body wash out there! I LOVE this stuff all year round. It doesn't dry out my skin and if I ever forget to moisturize it's okay. My skin feels soft, fresh and clean and ready for the day!
Emily B.
Boise, ID
My mother's doctor recommends Dove's products for healthy skin. This body wash has a fresh scent and leaves me feeling clean yet still moisturized. I almost don't need lotion when I cleanse with this. It comes in a variety of sizes, too. Personally I like getting huge bottles so I don't have to worry about running out for a long time.
Byanka J.
This body was is very creamy, it lathers up well. I wish the bottle was Designed differently because when you squeeze it while your showering it tends to slip. Besides that, it's a great product for everyone. My husband and I share this when he runs out of his Men's Dove body wash.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
This is my favorite body wash. I seriously hate using anything else and will not unless I absolutely have to. This body wash bubbles with just a small amount, smells wonderful, and really leaves skin feeling moisturized after a shower.
Kira G.
Brighton, MA
This is the BEST body wash. It leaves your skin soft (no need to moisturize after getting out of the shower), and it smells fresh and clean. It's relatively inexpensive and Dove is a brand I trust. Would recommend for all skin types!
Erin V.
I've been using this for years but am thinking of switching. I always use lotion post-shower anyway so I don't know if this is really moisturizing my skin like it says. However. it certainly doesn't dry it out, doesn't leave me feeling oily, and the smell is non-offensive. Which I like since strong-smelling things make me sneeze.
Ada P.
Austin, TX
Its okay.. my skin doesn't feel soft after.. might just be my dry skin but ,it does not irratate my pumpy skin and it smells ok to me its just an ok product when it runs out i will try something else
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.