BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Robin R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product because it smells great. It also feels good on your skin and lathers very well. My daughter has eczema and is always irritated by many soaps but she can use this without a problem. We love it!
Amber W.
Knoxville, TN
This is a staple in our house. The fragrance is neutral enough that my husband uses it. I love the scent and feel of our skin after use. Good price point. Purchase at most mass retailers Target, Walmart, Kroger etc. will definitely purchase again.
Jenna W.
Watertown, MA
This Body wash is Amazing. Smells good and is super moisturizing while still be very gentle. I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the only body washes I can use without my skin getting irritated. It is great in the winter when you live where it gets cold. because like is says it has a deep moisturizing affect! Def would recommend this!
Carrie H.
Syracuse, NY
This body wash makes my skin feel smooth after using it. It's not too pricey, especially with the bundle from Costco. It has a subtle refreshing scent, which makes it nice and soothing. It is gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend it.
Meagan M.
Essexville, MI
I love using this to shave my legs because it's affordable and will last for ages. It's very moisturizing so after I shave and shower I don't always have to use lotion. I also appreciate the clean "soap" scent which plays nicely under fragrance.
Gracie R.
Statham, GA
BEST BODY WASH EVER! I have used high end washes and many low end washes and this is the best by far. It does not have a strong scent so It goes great with any perfume and it moisturizes so well! Leaves your skin soft and smooth without being greasy!
Hayley S.
Phoenix, AZ
I really loved this when I first started using it - it smelled great, felt great on the skin. It kept its great smell, but after a while it started to feel like there was lotion buildup on my skin from using this in the shower. Not a pleasant feeling!
Sandra C.
Concord, NC
This has to be the best drugstore body wash I have ever used, hands down. It's rich, creamy, smells great, and leaves my skin very moisturized without being greasy. I love that the large size comes in a lump; no more dropped bottles on my feet!
Shawnna W.
Cape May, NJ
This is my all time favorite body wash! My daughter has had an issue with dry skin since she was an toddler and once we started using Dove Deep Moisture we haven't had any issues with dryness. Not only does it smell amazing, it also makes your skin feel incredibly soft! Also if you happen to be on a tight budget, Dove always has great coupons!
Felicia W.
austell, GA
Love this especially during winter time. skin gets ashy and dry and i hate when i step out the shower and I'm dry. i have to lather up on lotion most of the time to stay moisturized. dove is a life saver its one of my go to body washes and i love it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.