BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Emma K.
Hampton, NH
Good product but doesn't moisturize as much as I like, also it leaves my skin tight feeling i do have VERY dry skin and very sensitive skin. This body wash doesn't make my legs get red bumbs after shaving.
Christina M.
Bay City, MI
I love this body wash! I have super dry skin and it definitely helps keep me moisturized! I use it along with a scrubby body brush and it keeps my skin soft and exfoliated also! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and keeps me smelling good and feeling soft! Every time I switch to something else I always go back to this body wash!
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
This stuff leaves you squeaky clean! I have been using this stuff for a very long time and I think it does a good job but it can be a bit drying. It smells pretty good and I would buy this product again.
Hailey M.
Hesperia, CA
This body wash is great! Dove keeps my skin smooth and smelling good for hours. I got this product from target and ulta. the only down part is dove only has bars for the sensitive skin body wash. or at least in my area but over all good product!!!!!!
Brittany A.
CARTERSVILLE, GA
This is the best! I love anything Dove in general. Its a great price, and it is so gentle on my sensitive skin! It is very moisturizing too, doesn't leave you feeling dry! I use it daily. I would recommend this for sure! Great price and no break outs is something I'll stick with.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
I love Dove because of its scent. However, I prefer the soap instead of this since soap is better as it contains less 'not-so-good' ingredients :p oh yah this body wash IS nourishing such that it is too thick for me..
Steffani C.
Waynesburg, PA
Dove does it again with this Deep Moisture body wash. It is like conditioner for your body. This body wash is so soft and rich, gentle but effective. I feel so clean after showering with this product, and I feel unbelievably soft too! For the price, you won't find anything better. & It's such a good sized bottle, it will last a while!
Brenda E.
Kearny, Arizona
I LOVE this stuff, leaves my skin soft and smooth, smells great too!!
I feel it is reasonably priced for a product in this category and would recommend it to everyone. I use it a few times a week along with other Dove products in between.
Rikki G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I swear by this. I bought it when I had a coupon, so I paid like $1.50 for it and now I'm willing to pay full price. The skin on my arms used to be dry and acne prone, but now I don't have any problems. The smell is just an awesome perk.
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite body wash! It makes my skin feel so clean, and soft. It does not dry it out or leave any residue. I think it's a good value for the price I definitely recommend to anyone that is tired of dry skin from their body wash
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.