BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Djimonte H.
Dayton, OH
I love Dove Body Wash. it made my skin super soft and very smooth to the touch. It also smelled incredibly wonderful. I don't exactly remember the cost of it, but depending on where you go, the prices will differ anyway. I totally recommend this product.
ALEXA S.
Colonia, NJ
I love this soap. It is one of my favorite soaps to use. After hiking when I get dirty this is really good because I feel so clean when I wash with this. I would definitely buy this product again. It's not expensive but it works and smells very good.
MacKenzie R.
Jber, AK
My absolute all time favorite in this product is the Plum and Sakura Blossom! Smells absolutely amazing and is the only body wash that never irritates my skin, while leaving it super smooth! My husband can't seem to keep his hands away from it either!
Scarlett O.
Indio, CA
Leaves my skin really super sooth and soft! I feel fresh the second I get out of the shower. I use it everyday and it smells amazing!! A small amount goes a long way so don't over do it. I would say but have a back up or more you will use it up quick.
Adele H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells really good and gets my skin clean. Another favorite that I eventually go back to. Doesn't dry out my skin at all. I just wish the scent would last longer.
MICHELLE S.
Glendale, AZ
I tried this product about a month ago and couldn't handle the strong scent. I used it a few times than gave it to my niece. I can't say if it worked since I used it only a few times. The scent was way to strong do I went back to my favorite movies.
Verenice V.
This is the Best body wash i have tried so far. It leaves your skin moisturized after every shower and it smell very nice. Its not too much of a liquid consistency its actually thicker and it last long toko I really recoment buying/trying this product
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH
This product was a great body wash for me. It left my skin feeling clean without that awful squeaky feeling. The scent is light and pleasant and it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry.
Jenna W.
Watertown, MA
This Body wash is Amazing. Smells good and is super moisturizing while still be very gentle. I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the only body washes I can use without my skin getting irritated. It is great in the winter when you live where it gets cold. because like is says it has a deep moisturizing affect! Def would recommend this!
ashley B.
Marion, Oh
I love this body wash! It smells so good and cleans so gently. My skin is clear and moisturized and never itchy. The only downside is that the scent fades rather quickly and I would like that to last longer.I will definitely be buying this again.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.