BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tashia C.
NANCY
My middle daughters doctor gave us a handful of samples when she had a extreme break out from ecxema. Loved how creamy it was and it did wonders for her skin. Just wish the big bottles wasnt $5 a pop. As I would buy it if it was cheaper.
Hailey M.
Hesperia, CA
This body wash is great! Dove keeps my skin smooth and smelling good for hours. I got this product from target and ulta. the only down part is dove only has bars for the sensitive skin body wash. or at least in my area but over all good product!!!!!!
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
This is my favorite body wash. I seriously hate using anything else and will not unless I absolutely have to. This body wash bubbles with just a small amount, smells wonderful, and really leaves skin feeling moisturized after a shower.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
I love Dove because of its scent. However, I prefer the soap instead of this since soap is better as it contains less 'not-so-good' ingredients :p oh yah this body wash IS nourishing such that it is too thick for me..
Emily B.
Boise, ID
My mother's doctor recommends Dove's products for healthy skin. This body wash has a fresh scent and leaves me feeling clean yet still moisturized. I almost don't need lotion when I cleanse with this. It comes in a variety of sizes, too. Personally I like getting huge bottles so I don't have to worry about running out for a long time.
Brenda E.
Kearny, Arizona
I LOVE this stuff, leaves my skin soft and smooth, smells great too!!
I feel it is reasonably priced for a product in this category and would recommend it to everyone. I use it a few times a week along with other Dove products in between.
Sarah H.
Dove deep moisture body wash leaves me feeling so fresh and smooth! I have extremely sensitive skin and this body wash doesn't irritate my skin and gives my skin all the moisture it needs. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a little extra nourishment for their skin!
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is my favorite body wash! It makes my skin feel so clean, and soft. It does not dry it out or leave any residue. I think it's a good value for the price I definitely recommend to anyone that is tired of dry skin from their body wash
Rikki G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I swear by this. I bought it when I had a coupon, so I paid like $1.50 for it and now I'm willing to pay full price. The skin on my arms used to be dry and acne prone, but now I don't have any problems. The smell is just an awesome perk.
Sintia J.
Dove is my favorite, all their products are great and don't disapoint. You can find this online or anywhere in a supermarket. I use it once a day in the shower and it makes my skin feel moisturized all day. I would definitely buy again!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.