BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Calia M.
West Warwick, RI
I get really dry skin, especially in the summer, and this body wash is my lifesaver. It leaves me totally moisturized and feeling fresh. Overall: would recommend to people with dry skin.
Tameca S.
I love this moisturizing body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and supple. I can't get enough of it. I have to stay stocked because my children asked to use it once and have not stopped. It is very gentle on the skin and I would recommend it!
Sarah M.
Quincy, IL
Very soft and fresh! Really love the different smells. Not too strong and it stays on the skin for a long period of time. Would definitely keep using Dove body wash. There's no other body wash as promising as Dove. I would also recommend to others as well.
Audra S.
Brookings, SD
I have used this type of body wash, and I don't love it but I don't hate it. It really does leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized. However, I don't like that it has an overpowering "soapy" smell. So overal I am in the middle with this line of products.
Jessica S.
The only body wash that I will ever buy. I almost feel like I don't need to moisturize after my shower because this leaves my skin so soft. The range of scents is awesome. Even though it is thick and creamy, it lathers well and makes the skin feel clean.
Ashley C.
Somerset, PA
I love dove it's my go to for everything body wash Conditioner shampoo u know it. Dove has such great products. This product makes my skin feel refreshed , and soft
Jenny L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash smells great especially the cucumber and green tea one. It leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth and you smell great afterwards too! The soap itself is very creamy and thick so a little goes a long way.
Catherine Q.
Cerritos, CA
This body wash does seem very moisturizing but it is so thick and doesn't feel like it is doing a proper cleansing. I used to love this, because of the smell but my skin eventually felt dry and dull afterwards. The smell is still great and refreshng though!
Margie S.
New London, NH
When I can splurge, I always go for Dove. The scent for all the soaps is like heaven. I have very sensitive and easily irritated skin, and Dove is the perfect savior for when my skin just isn't happy. I love all the scents, and the feel that they leave after.
Becka W.
San Diego
I love love love dove nourishing body wash i apply it after ive scrubbed my body clean with regular body wash then i use this all over for that soft feel i highly recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.