BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lupe C.
Best body wash ever! Makes your skin soft, smells amazing. I have tried other body wash and I can say this is the best and I will for ever use. Great price and easy to use.
Courtney S.
Dove products are always a sure thing. Dry skin is no fun for anyone that's why I enjoy dove products they provide a great amount of moisture and nourishment for your skin.
Jordan N.
Riverside, CA
I actually was very disappointed with this body wash. Normally I don't have a problem with body wash however this soap really dried out my skin which was very surprising.
Meghan H.
Wichita
This is a good body wash, doesn't feel like it leaves a film on your body like some other body washes do. My skin felt soft. It is a good value for the price. The scent is not overbearing, which is nice. Good for everyday use.
Rikka I.
I had the cucumber body wash as shown in the picture, but I like the pomegranate one even more. I really loved these body washed. Took forever to go through the big bottle and i would use quite a lot of it while showering. The scent was fresh, clean, and light. The only thing I did have a problem with, is that it sometimes felt like I hadn't rinsed it all away when I know I did. This body wash did moisturize to some extent, but sometimes I didn't feel clean after I used it even though I scrubbed my skin and rinsed it all off. That was only sometimes and it might've been because I used too much. Who knows.
Kirsten B.
Providence, RI
Hands down my all-time favorite body wash! I buy the big bottles, and my whole family uses it. My sons and fiancé all have sensitive skin, and they can use Dove with no issues.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I really love this product. I usually use this the most during the winter months when my skin is dry and I need that added moisture. This definitely does the trick. It is VERY gentle for sensitive skin types and always leaves my skin feeling very soft and moisturized. It is a very thick and creamy formula. The only thing I don't really like is that it doesn't foam up too much, but I believe that is due to the rich, creamy formula. It isn't a huge deal. I have recommended this product to friends in the past.
Eric q.
brentwood
This product is great. It never let's me down. It's gentle not harsh. I like how it is packaged and find it appealing to use. I think it is a good value but sole may consider it pricey. I do not see much room for improvement.
Bethany C.
This has been a staple in my house for five years. Both of my children have sensitive skin and this was recommended by their pediatrician. I get this in bulk at Costco.
Monica M.
San Diego, CA
By far the best body wash I've ever used. My only complaint would be the design of the top part of the bottle. It would be nice to have it flat so you can put it upside down when you get low.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.