BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Madiha K.
Danbury, CT
This body wash is absolutely amazing! It's thick and comes out of the bottle looking like lotion. However, you only need a small amount to get it nicely lathered up. The smell is really good too! This also doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, which I love!
Verenice V.
This is the Best body wash i have tried so far. It leaves your skin moisturized after every shower and it smell very nice. Its not too much of a liquid consistency its actually thicker and it last long toko I really recoment buying/trying this product
Jasmine N.
Honolulu, HI
I love all Dove products but i really love the deep moisture nourishing body wash. My skin is always so dry and this just feels awesome on my skin. It doesn't leave me flakey like some of the other soaps that tend to dry out the skin even more. Try it!
Cindy H.
Westminster, SC
I used this body wash because it was at my daughters house when I visited. I liked the body wash, loved the smell. I love Dove products and usually only use bar soap. I would however use this product again. It would also be really great for travel!
Megan I.
I freaking love this body wash! It smells nice and clean. My skin feels so incredibly soft after I shower with this! It only took one shower and i could tell the difference in my skin! Can't go wrong with the price :)
Amanda M.
Westfield, IN
I love the way that Dove Deep Moisture nurtures my skin in the winter time. It cleans without drying my skin out. It is a good value for the quality of the product. The scent is nice as well. I usually purchase the large bottle over and over again.
MICHELLE S.
Glendale, AZ
I tried this product about a month ago and couldn't handle the strong scent. I used it a few times than gave it to my niece. I can't say if it worked since I used it only a few times. The scent was way to strong do I went back to my favorite movies.
Adele H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells really good and gets my skin clean. Another favorite that I eventually go back to. Doesn't dry out my skin at all. I just wish the scent would last longer.
Casey I.
This body wash leaves skin feeling extremely hydrated and full of moisture. The fragrance is clean, but not overpowering like some. One of my favorite body washes.
Ana S.
Palo Alto, CA
You can feel the result of this body wash right after your shower. It is not foaming easily but has a very nice small and skin gets very soft after every shower.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.