BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite body wash! It makes my skin feel so clean, and soft. It does not dry it out or leave any residue. I think it's a good value for the price I definitely recommend to anyone that is tired of dry skin from their body wash
Byanka J.
This body was is very creamy, it lathers up well. I wish the bottle was Designed differently because when you squeeze it while your showering it tends to slip. Besides that, it's a great product for everyone. My husband and I share this when he runs out of his Men's Dove body wash.
Ashlee K.
Maysville, WV
I love this product as well as my 86 year old Great Grandmother! It leaves your skin feeling great and you don't have to put a lot on your lofa in order for it to work! It smells good, not a strong smell, but a refreshing, relaxing scent.
Nida S.
The absolute BEST body wash out there! I LOVE this stuff all year round. It doesn't dry out my skin and if I ever forget to moisturize it's okay. My skin feels soft, fresh and clean and ready for the day!
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
This is my favorite body wash. I seriously hate using anything else and will not unless I absolutely have to. This body wash bubbles with just a small amount, smells wonderful, and really leaves skin feeling moisturized after a shower.
Sintia J.
Dove is my favorite, all their products are great and don't disapoint. You can find this online or anywhere in a supermarket. I use it once a day in the shower and it makes my skin feel moisturized all day. I would definitely buy again!
Theresa G.
I love this body wash for winter time. With the extreme cold weather it can really damage your skin if you don't properly take care of it and keep it hydrated. Using this in my routine has drastically helped keep my skin moisturized.
Emma K.
Hampton, NH
Good product but doesn't moisturize as much as I like, also it leaves my skin tight feeling i do have VERY dry skin and very sensitive skin. This body wash doesn't make my legs get red bumbs after shaving.
Christina M.
Bay City, MI
I love this body wash! I have super dry skin and it definitely helps keep me moisturized! I use it along with a scrubby body brush and it keeps my skin soft and exfoliated also! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and keeps me smelling good and feeling soft! Every time I switch to something else I always go back to this body wash!
Ka Yee L.
San Gabriel
I have repurchased this product for 3 times. It's so simple and it does it job in terms of cleaning and moisturizing. It is really affordable and the product is so good. And my boyfriend love it as well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.