BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Miranda V.
I love the way Dove body soap leaves me feeling clean without feeling as though all the oils in my skin have been sucked out. Dove keeps my skin soft and youthful.
Mindy C.
Austin, TX
I have very dry skin and this product by dove really brings it back to life! I love that the scent isn't overpowering and is so fresh! I would recommend this product to a friend.
Cassie D.
My go to for body wash. The light scent makes it easy to use for both genders. The moisture is great! When I use this Dove I don't have to apply lotion after the shower anymore and my skin is still soft.
Libbie K.
Dove has always been my favorite, but this is definently my go to. I have super dry skin and this always eliminates my problem. Also smells so clean I can't resist 😁
Stephanie S.
Cleveland, OH
It does make your skin soft and smells good(clean fresh scent) but it is very thick and kind of hard to get out of the bottle. Alot of product would be wasted if you didn't really try to get it all out.
Ashley A.
I love dove products. It has a nice smell. Lathers nicely and I think a little bit goes a long way. I use the shampoo , conditioner , lotion ! I cannot wait until the new dove baby products come out .
Jennifer V.
It does it's job. I feel clean and refreshed, but I don't feel moisturized. After the shower I must use another product to feel moisturized. But this product does clean you.
Myra A.
San Diego, CA
By far my favorite body wash/scrub! Makes my skin feel refreshed and soft. And being the type of person who does not like strong florescent smells this body wash is perfect.
Jess T.
Los Angeles , CA
I like to rotate between my body washes and this is a great choice when wanting just a clean refreshing body wash. I usually use it in the winter when my body needs more moisture, and believe it can be used for both men and women!
Sarah P.
delaware
Love this. Dermatologist actually recommended that I use it when I had dry skin due to winter weather conditions.  I buy it right at the grocery store. Easy to use and feels great on my skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.