BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Taylor M.
Columbia, MO
I love dove body wash. It smells fantastic and leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. The smell lasts on your skin for a while but it is not overpowering. Also there is no residue left on your skin which is awesome. Also it's pretty reasonably priced.
Monica R.
This body wash gets me clean while not leaving my skin feeling dried out. The scent is nice and fresh but not over bearing. My family uses this body wash usually in the winter months.
Rachel N.
Portland, OR
I like dove products, but sometimes I think they intentionall mislead ("moisturizing body wash") it washing your body, but it doesn't seem any more moisturizing than the regular dove body wash. It's not too expensive though, which is always a plus.
Koya B.
Louisville, KY
This body wash is great for those with very dry skin! I use this as my go to during th winter months. It keeps me moisturized so good I don't have to use very much lotion. Target usually has this in a twin pack for around $7.99, which is a great value!
Verenice V.
This is the Best body wash i have tried so far. It leaves your skin moisturized after every shower and it smell very nice. Its not too much of a liquid consistency its actually thicker and it last long toko I really recoment buying/trying this product
Krystal K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Keratosis Pilaris is a skin condition where white bumps (pimply looking) appear on the upper arms. I've been using this to help keep my arms moisturizer to reduce the look of the condition. Works great when used with a loofah. Hydrating and smells great.
Djimonte H.
Dayton, OH
I love Dove Body Wash. it made my skin super soft and very smooth to the touch. It also smelled incredibly wonderful. I don't exactly remember the cost of it, but depending on where you go, the prices will differ anyway. I totally recommend this product.
iris d.
New Brunswick, NJ
Im never using another body wash again. If your in a rush u can use this body wash and not have to use body lotion simply because this product leaves your skin not only clean but very soft. It feels so thick and soft on your skin. Also very affordable.
Cindy H.
Westminster, SC
I used this body wash because it was at my daughters house when I visited. I liked the body wash, loved the smell. I love Dove products and usually only use bar soap. I would however use this product again. It would also be really great for travel!
Felicia H.
High Point, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love any Dove product, this is the only soap I can use, so I like to try the new body washes. I have tried this body wash and it is just like the soap. No break outs or anything, so the body wash is a plus for me.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.