BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jessica D.
E Northport, NY
Love the scent and how soft my skin feels when I use it. A little goes a long way! I was used to using a large amount of body wash, but I quickly found out I didn't need to use so much - I actually had a difficult time rinsing it all off! I recently tried a new body wash but I'll be switching back to Dove.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite body wash. So gentle & moisturizing & smells great. Very affordable when you buy it in packs at sam's club or Costco. Glad I always keep back ups in the bathroom I never want to run out of this!
Mingyi W.
E Greenwich, RI
This is my favorite body wash. It lathers so well (especially with a big fluffy loofah) and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and healthy. Since I've been using it, I've noticed that my skin is more moisturized and looks healthier than before.
Janelle H.
Carson, CA
This product does exactly what you hope it does. It adds loads of moisture to the skin and doesn't leave it feeling greasy. During your wash you might think that the soap itself is quite thick, but after you hop out of the shower your skin will feel incredibly soft. I have fairly sensitive skin and this product did nothin to irritate me.
Laura K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
As soon as it hits 50 degrees or lower outside, my skin turns to absolute ash. This product cleanses my skin without stripping it of any moisture, and it has a nice, neutral scent. I don't feel that it puts moisture *into* my skin, per se, but it's a nice, gentle cleanser that doesn't agitate my rough patches.
Zahniece M.
Sacramento, CA
The only soap I used for quite a while. Moisturizing, If you have sensitive this is a great soap. The scent is normal. Their normal blue body wash smells better. If you are worried about breaking out and healthy skin this is the soap for you.
Sarah P.
Round Rock, TX
My husband and I absolutely loves this body wash! I purchase these in multiples since we goes through them so fast! It does make my skin feel smooth and hydrated and the scent stays on the skin! love this!!
Kara W.
Somerville, MA
I have a giant jug of this in my shower. You don't need to use much for a lot of lather so it lasts forever. Plus, it smells amazing. I love how soft it leaves my skin plus it gives me a lingering light, clean scent. Can't use anything else!
Ivy W.
San Francisco, CA
My go to body wash of ALL time. Dove definitely reigns supreme when it comes to bath products. This one keeps my skin moisturized and smooth (I hardly ever have to apply lotion but probably should...) Best thing is the incredibly low prices, you definitely get the bang for the buck!
Christina M.
Bay City, MI
I love this body wash! I have super dry skin and it definitely helps keep me moisturized! I use it along with a scrubby body brush and it keeps my skin soft and exfoliated also! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and keeps me smelling good and feeling soft! Every time I switch to something else I always go back to this body wash!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.