BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Samantha C.
Louisville
Everytime I use dove moisture products, it dries my skin out worse than before. I would not recommend this product. It took all of the oils left in my skin away.
Kiren Z.
orlando
I think this body wash leaves me smelling so fresh sometimes I don't even put on deodorant. I love it. It makes me so smooth and relaxed. I live buying it from target because they always have it for a good price.
Ashlyn G.
Leesburg , FL
I could seriously go on ALL DAY about this product. I've been using it for years and years. You won't find any other body wash in my shower. It is great for those who have super dry skin (like me). It's not super slick or sudsy like most body washes. It lathers on very smooth and creamy. It doesn't leave your skin feeling like you have a layer of soap on it. In fact, when you step out of the shower, you will feel an immediate difference in the moisture level of your skin. It smells great too. I would definitely recommend this to women who have sensitive areas and cannot use a regular soap. The only down side to it is I go through a bottle every two weeks. The cheapest I've found it by me is at Wal-Mart for $5.79. This calls for a pricey month of shower purchases.
Nancy M.
Memphis, TN
This product works great I use it everyday and love the price. It feels very nice on the skin and smells very nice and clean. It is very moisturizing it is also good for sensitive skin an overall great product
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
My skin tends to be dry, and is worse in the winter. My skin during the winter, they're just too drying. I keep the big bottle of this in my shower during the winter. It is thick, creamy and white, lathers well, has a nice scent, and leaves your skin feeling great - not at all stripped or dry. This body wash is about as hydrating as you can find, and it keeps my skin from feeling tight and itchy. It soothes my legs after shaving. Soybean oil is one of the first ingredients, even before the lathering agent. This is a very nice body wash for anyone with dry skin.
Larrissa S.
Oak Park , MI
I like the dove original fragrances a lot. It always smells so clean. This particular body wash is nice it feels luxurious and doesn't leave my skin overlay dry.
Elizabeth L.
Camby, IN
Best body wash I've used. Smells so clean, leaves skin soft and moisturized, and is thick so it's more than just a body wash but definitely a moisturizer. Rinses off clean and doesn't leave residue.
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
This is definitely one of the best brands of Dove body wash out there. It leaves your skin feeling soft and the smell is AMAZING!!! Gotta recommend this product!
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Love this stuff makes your skin supersoft and super clean. Very affordable and then basically every single store that you can go to. Highly suggest it definitely worth it for the price.
Janis H.
Minneapolis, MN
This is great in the winter when you want to hydrate your skin. It also smells great without being too perfumey. One of go to hygiene products when I want extra hydrated skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.