BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Andrew N.
Brooklyn, NY
For a moisturizing, nourishing body wash that doesn't strip your skin, I highly recommend Dove. I will say, I often pick up generic comparisons, as these can be a little pricey. I would still recommend Dove above all other brands for the greatest comfort.
Carmen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I LOVE dove products their comertials are so catchy and have interesting experiments that catch the eye of the viewers and interested shoppers. I enjoy this product a lot and it does what it promises I but it by the pack of 3 that's how good it is and it those leave you skin smooth and feeling relaxed.
Tameca S.
I love this moisturizing body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and supple. I can't get enough of it. I have to stay stocked because my children asked to use it once and have not stopped. It is very gentle on the skin and I would recommend it!
Kelly N.
El Monte, CA
I've been using this product for a few years now. It really does make you feel fresh and clean. It also smells nice, not too overwhelming. Sometimes they even come in a value pack of 2.
Margaret F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love dove period. Their products do exactly what they say. I have been using dove body wash for over 6 years. My skin always feel smooth and silky. It never irritates my skin like other body washes do. I love all the scents they carry for this product and that most have a matching antiperspirant is a plus with me. You just cant go wrong with Dove.
A G.
I have been using these dove product and I just love the way it is. I bought it from CVS, well and fitness and I just love it. It is one of the good product to recommend other. Yes, it has a good scent too. Ya I am gonna recommend these product to others.
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this product!! it makes my skin nice n soft. HOWEVER, if its used too much, ill have overdried skin. but it makes my skin soft w out oiley reside. i use this daily!!
Margie S.
New London, NH
When I can splurge, I always go for Dove. The scent for all the soaps is like heaven. I have very sensitive and easily irritated skin, and Dove is the perfect savior for when my skin just isn't happy. I love all the scents, and the feel that they leave after.
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
This smells great like all Dove products and cleans well, but it leaves my dry skin feeling even drier a lot of the time. Definitely need to use a good lotion after using this body wash.
Becka W.
San Diego
I love love love dove nourishing body wash i apply it after ive scrubbed my body clean with regular body wash then i use this all over for that soft feel i highly recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.