BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kiren Z.
orlando
I think this body wash leaves me smelling so fresh sometimes I don't even put on deodorant. I love it. It makes me so smooth and relaxed. I live buying it from target because they always have it for a good price.
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
Have used dove body wash my whole life, will never switch brands. I tried the off brand that was supposed to be comparable and immediately switched back to dove!
Bailey S.
St. Augustine, FL.
Very rich and creamy. You notice how moisturizing it is after one use. I also love that you smell clean and fresh long after showering. I always go back to Dove.
Becky J.
N Abingtn Twp, PA
Best product for dry and itchy skin. Gentle on sensitive skin as well. Great price for the amount of product that you get. Highly recommended by my dermatologist
Samantha C.
Louisville
Everytime I use dove moisture products, it dries my skin out worse than before. I would not recommend this product. It took all of the oils left in my skin away.
Ashlyn G.
Leesburg , FL
I could seriously go on ALL DAY about this product. I've been using it for years and years. You won't find any other body wash in my shower. It is great for those who have super dry skin (like me). It's not super slick or sudsy like most body washes. It lathers on very smooth and creamy. It doesn't leave your skin feeling like you have a layer of soap on it. In fact, when you step out of the shower, you will feel an immediate difference in the moisture level of your skin. It smells great too. I would definitely recommend this to women who have sensitive areas and cannot use a regular soap. The only down side to it is I go through a bottle every two weeks. The cheapest I've found it by me is at Wal-Mart for $5.79. This calls for a pricey month of shower purchases.
Jamie J.
Union, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite body wash thus far! I don't care for lotion in the summer because of the heat and humidity. Dove Body Wash cleanses clean but leaves you moisturized.
Maggie N.
I love dove body wash because its scent is fresh and clean without being over the top. It comes out rich and creamy and lathers easily. Affordable too. Definitely a buy-in-bulk go-to.
Nancy M.
Memphis, TN
This product works great I use it everyday and love the price. It feels very nice on the skin and smells very nice and clean. It is very moisturizing it is also good for sensitive skin an overall great product
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
My skin tends to be dry, and is worse in the winter. My skin during the winter, they're just too drying. I keep the big bottle of this in my shower during the winter. It is thick, creamy and white, lathers well, has a nice scent, and leaves your skin feeling great - not at all stripped or dry. This body wash is about as hydrating as you can find, and it keeps my skin from feeling tight and itchy. It soothes my legs after shaving. Soybean oil is one of the first ingredients, even before the lathering agent. This is a very nice body wash for anyone with dry skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.