BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

christal Y.
Osterburg, PA
I love this product! It makes my dry skin so soft and it smells wonderful. I have eczema so this helps with adding extra moisture to my skin and not dry it out. Its cost effective and this product goes a long way. I can always find copouns for it in my Sunday paper so its an added bonus.
Jessica D.
E Northport, NY
Love the scent and how soft my skin feels when I use it. A little goes a long way! I was used to using a large amount of body wash, but I quickly found out I didn't need to use so much - I actually had a difficult time rinsing it all off! I recently tried a new body wash but I'll be switching back to Dove.
Danielle B.
Huntingburg, IN
I switched to this body wash after a certain scent from B&BW left me with an awful rash. This was perfect for my sensitive skin and always lathers really well on my loofah. Also, I've tried almost all of the scents and they are amazing. Highly recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.
Laura K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
As soon as it hits 50 degrees or lower outside, my skin turns to absolute ash. This product cleanses my skin without stripping it of any moisture, and it has a nice, neutral scent. I don't feel that it puts moisture *into* my skin, per se, but it's a nice, gentle cleanser that doesn't agitate my rough patches.
Sarah P.
Round Rock, TX
My husband and I absolutely loves this body wash! I purchase these in multiples since we goes through them so fast! It does make my skin feel smooth and hydrated and the scent stays on the skin! love this!!
Katie B.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have extremely sensitive skin and all I use is Dove Body Wash to clean my skin. It's dermatologist recommended and rightfully so--it actually works at keeping my skin hydrated and cleans well without drying. It does tend to be the most pricey of the major brands so I recommend purchasing at a club store like BJs or Costco to save money.
Lauren R.
Brandon, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash! We purchased a travel size for vacation. When we get back I will be buying a full size. We vacationed to California where the air is more dry and it was very moisturizing and to top it off it smelled so good and clean!
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
This is the best body wash out there hands down. It smells amazing and it has left my skin so soft, even my boyfriend asked me what I am doing differently (and he's a guy). I feel so refreshed after the shower and feel so clean. I will never look back, especially with the cheap price.
Kara W.
Somerville, MA
I have a giant jug of this in my shower. You don't need to use much for a lot of lather so it lasts forever. Plus, it smells amazing. I love how soft it leaves my skin plus it gives me a lingering light, clean scent. Can't use anything else!
Jacinda T.
Indianapolis, IN
This body wash leaves me feeling clean and smooth. After showering I smell fresh and new. The fact that it makes my boyfriend happy is an added perk. He is always telling me how soft I am and how good I smell. Definitely my go to body wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.