BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Cheyenne H.
Fort Hood, TX
I love how creamy and moisturizing this body wash is. The container is huge so you get a lot of product for the money. I also love the clean scent that it comes in.
Sherry D.
I bought this at the local drug store. The smell is delicious and it relaxes me. I lather myself all over. It gives very generous foam . It is gentle on my skin and I highly recommend this product. Buy it now!!!

S
CRYSTAL R.
MARSHALL, AR
Love the Dove bodywash and deodorant! Not only does it make you smell great it also softens your skin! It feels great and the smell lasts awhile after your shower!
Daniel M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This is by far one of my favorite liquid soaps to use. The way it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and not all dry and flakey looking. I recommend this product.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
I was able to get two free samples from online requests. I like the scent since it is soft and floral. The soap itself feels "Soft" when its all sudsy - if that even makes sense! It suds up real nicely, so a little bit goes a long way. It feel smooth on the skin when using it with a puff. NOt too many body washes make you feel like you're actually being cleaned, but this one does. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel like it is an actual soap that cleans. I can't say that I noticed softer skin due to this product, but it didn't dry my skin out like some do. Oh, it also rinses off nicely. I would use this product again - and I'm not a body wash person, I prefer bar soaps.
Sabila S.
I have eczema and this is the best body wash I have found for sensitive skin. It's creamy, nourishing and very gentle on the skin,but cleans your skin throughly without making it itchy. I use it with a pouf and it lathers well so a little goes a long way.
Mayle M.
Doral, FL

DOVE BODY is an incredible cream really moisturizes my skin and leaves it soft, besides a rich smell I always apply it after bathing and I really like it.
Megan W.
Lebanon, NH
I have tried so many scents of Dove body wash and every single time it leavea my skin feelinig extremely sticky feeling and dry. My skin gets super itchy as well.
Brittany W.
Scottdale, GA
I have a skin condition called dermatitis, which is basically a type of eczema which causes extreme irritation and inflammation to the skin. I have it so bad, if i stand outside in the sun for more than a half-hour, my skin will feel almost a burning sensation and will develop little bumps which are extremely itchy. I was told by my doctor to get a special type of lotion but it was way too expensive and I've found that this DOVE body wash works WONDERS! It is a little expensive but worth every single penny spent! This is the ONLY body wash my skin can handle and I have tried dozens!!
Yulisa D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this body wash so much, I've tried every single one out there and they're all amazing. They make my skin feel moisturized and makes me smell good all day long
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.