BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
Great moisturizing body wash, that leaves your skin feeling clean and smelling amazing. I have extremely sensitive skin, and I can't use soap that has too much of a perfumed smell, or I get very dry and itchy. This soap leaves my skin very smooth and silky.
Heaven B.
New Wilmington , PA
Left my skin feeling great! Nice and smooth with no residue. Gentle for my sensitive skin with a nice mild smell, not too overpowering. Bought mine at Walmart. Would definitely buy again!
Ashley C.
Somerset, PA
I love dove it's my go to for everything body wash Conditioner shampoo u know it. Dove has such great products. This product makes my skin feel refreshed , and soft
Michaela K.
I absolutely love this stuff! It smells amazing and feels so smooth on my skin even after I get out of the shower. My holy grail body wash and I don't believe it will change!
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love Dove and have tried as many scents as I can get my hands on. My skin never feels dry and I pretty sensitive skin. I put it on a loofa and it lathers up great!
Marie P.
Warren , PA
I love this stuff. My skin Is so soft and velvety. I would definitely recommend this to anybody else. I have used this and the shampoo and conditioner. It definitely helps with dry skin
A G.
I have been using these dove product and I just love the way it is. I bought it from CVS, well and fitness and I just love it. It is one of the good product to recommend other. Yes, it has a good scent too. Ya I am gonna recommend these product to others.
Margaret F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love dove period. Their products do exactly what they say. I have been using dove body wash for over 6 years. My skin always feel smooth and silky. It never irritates my skin like other body washes do. I love all the scents they carry for this product and that most have a matching antiperspirant is a plus with me. You just cant go wrong with Dove.
Carmen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I LOVE dove products their comertials are so catchy and have interesting experiments that catch the eye of the viewers and interested shoppers. I enjoy this product a lot and it does what it promises I but it by the pack of 3 that's how good it is and it those leave you skin smooth and feeling relaxed.
Jenny L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash smells great especially the cucumber and green tea one. It leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth and you smell great afterwards too! The soap itself is very creamy and thick so a little goes a long way.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.