BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Michaela K.
I absolutely love this stuff! It smells amazing and feels so smooth on my skin even after I get out of the shower. My holy grail body wash and I don't believe it will change!
Kelly N.
El Monte, CA
I've been using this product for a few years now. It really does make you feel fresh and clean. It also smells nice, not too overwhelming. Sometimes they even come in a value pack of 2.
Marie P.
Warren , PA
I love this stuff. My skin Is so soft and velvety. I would definitely recommend this to anybody else. I have used this and the shampoo and conditioner. It definitely helps with dry skin
Ashley C.
Somerset, PA
I love dove it's my go to for everything body wash Conditioner shampoo u know it. Dove has such great products. This product makes my skin feel refreshed , and soft
Calia M.
West Warwick, RI
I get really dry skin, especially in the summer, and this body wash is my lifesaver. It leaves me totally moisturized and feeling fresh. Overall: would recommend to people with dry skin.
Audra S.
Brookings, SD
I have used this type of body wash, and I don't love it but I don't hate it. It really does leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized. However, I don't like that it has an overpowering "soapy" smell. So overal I am in the middle with this line of products.
Heaven B.
New Wilmington , PA
Left my skin feeling great! Nice and smooth with no residue. Gentle for my sensitive skin with a nice mild smell, not too overpowering. Bought mine at Walmart. Would definitely buy again!
Andrew N.
Brooklyn, NY
For a moisturizing, nourishing body wash that doesn't strip your skin, I highly recommend Dove. I will say, I often pick up generic comparisons, as these can be a little pricey. I would still recommend Dove above all other brands for the greatest comfort.
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA
This is very good for my preteen daughter's super sensitive skin. I didn't care for it on my skin, but this worked very well for her. She loves the subtle scent and this is the only product other than Johnson's baby wash that he has ever been able to use.
Tameca S.
I love this moisturizing body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and supple. I can't get enough of it. I have to stay stocked because my children asked to use it once and have not stopped. It is very gentle on the skin and I would recommend it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.