BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Tori G.
This dove liquid soap leaves your skin very moisturized and it gives out natural skin nourishment that goes deep into the surface layers of your skin.This product is very affordable and a really good bang for your buck. I definitely recommend this product.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash While ordinary soaps can strip skin of essential nutrients, Dove Bodywash has mild cleansers to care for skin as it cleans.
Janie A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I had gotten this a few weeks ago and love it instantly! It made my skin feel super soft with each use and has an amazing smell, that def stays on your body the whole day!
Vanessa C.
Stafford, VA
I've been using Dove for years. I have dry skin, sensitive skin and Dove's gentle formula has never caused any negative reactions while keeping my skin moisturizer!
Elizabeth P.
Plymouth, WI
Protip: If you have eczema, run...dont walk...RUN to buy dove. With a whole family of sensative skin people, the only thing i use is Dove. I wont use anything else.
Cheyenne H.
Fort Hood, TX
I love how creamy and moisturizing this body wash is. The container is huge so you get a lot of product for the money. I also love the clean scent that it comes in.
Sherry D.
I bought this at the local drug store. The smell is delicious and it relaxes me. I lather myself all over. It gives very generous foam . It is gentle on my skin and I highly recommend this product. Buy it now!!!

S
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I was able to get two free samples from online requests. I like the scent since it is soft and floral. The soap itself feels "Soft" when its all sudsy - if that even makes sense! It suds up real nicely, so a little bit goes a long way. It feel smooth on the skin when using it with a puff. NOt too many body washes make you feel like you're actually being cleaned, but this one does. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel like it is an actual soap that cleans. I can't say that I noticed softer skin due to this product, but it didn't dry my skin out like some do. Oh, it also rinses off nicely. I would use this product again - and I'm not a body wash person, I prefer bar soaps.
Megan W.
Lebanon, NH
I have tried so many scents of Dove body wash and every single time it leavea my skin feelinig extremely sticky feeling and dry. My skin gets super itchy as well.
Shelly S.
California, PA
One of the best moisturizing shower soaps I ever used. Leaves my skin soft and smells great. If you have sensitive skin areas this is a product I would recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.