BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Venessa L.
Palm Bay, FL
This body wash is so gentle on my sensitive skin yet keeps it soft and moisturized. This scent is my favorite also as it doesn't have a strong over powering fragrance like others. I would recommend this body wash to anyone wishing for softer skin.
Emma F.
Canyon lake, TX
Dove body wash is an intense version of the bar of soap!  I grew up on dove bathroom products so they have always been a refreshing clean scent for me.  Compared to the bar soap it is a little more pricey but I totally believe it's worth it a little goes long ways! Ecspecially if you want smooth skin stick with the original dove!
Resha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
When you want a really good liquid soap Dove is always the best choice. This soap is gentle but gets the job done by making you feel soft and clean. It's a good price, and after buying it once you'll be back for more. It's the only soap I trust!
Ali R.
New Braunfels, TX
Love the scent - very clean. Love how soft my skin is after I use it. What I hate? The bottle. It's cumbersome and hard to handle in the shower. It's why I don't buy it more often. Same with the travel size. I hate that it's a screw top. I know it's silly, but it makes hard when traveling.
Sylvia U.
I love this body wash! It is so moisturizing and smells amazing! It keeps my skin super soft all day long. And when I use it I don't need to use lotion because it keeps my skin so moist. It's also a great price!
Brianna L.
Mcdonough, GA
I have been using the Dove Sensitive body wash for over 7 years now and I love it! From shaving, bathing, and mixing it in with my exfoliant, I don't see myself switching to anything else after all this time. It has a very light scent, and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth without leaving behind that pesky film. I highly recommend this!
Marley R.
This reminds me of a body lotion while using it. It's smooth and creamy. Smells amazing and gives your skin deep moisture that last all day! I use it everyday. I would definitely buy this product again. I tend to bounce around body washes though!
Anna M.
Naperville, IL
I love this dove beauty body wash because it smells great and the texture is perfect. It leaves you feeling fresh and clean while still being moisturizing. It is perfect for the wintertime when it's cold and dry out. I recommend it for all ages.
ROSIE J.
THIS DOVE MOISTURE BODY WASH IS GREAT LEAVES SKIN FEELING MOISTERIZED ALL DAY THAT I CAN USE IT VERYN DAY I BOUGHT MINE AT WALMART AND I GET THE BIG BOTTLE ITS LONG LASTING SCENT MAKES ME FEEL FRESH. I WILL BUY IT AGAIN.
Sara S.
I give this product a thumbs up. I don't get noticeably softer skin after using it but it's very rich and creamy and creates nice bubbles which I like in a body wash. I mainly like this body wash because of its fresh scent that lingers afterwards.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.