BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
This would have to be my all time favorite body wash! It
smells amazing, and leaves my skin moisturized and smooth. A little bit goes a long way with this product so I would say it's a good value. Its the only body wash I buy!
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best and only soap that I can use. it was recommended by my dermatologist and gynecologist. It leaves my skin feeling great when do and the smell is wonderful. I can also use this product on my 3 year old son
Monica L.
Happy Valley, OR
This is the best liquid soap that I've ever used. The one with the little beads are even better. It gives you a squeeky clean feeling without drying your skin, leaving your skin silky smooth. I continue to always go back to this body wash. A+++++
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL
Dove body wash is fantastic. It has a clean scent and the light scent remains on the skin for a long time. This product leaves your skin smooth and Hydrated without feeling oily. It is perfect for my normal skin type but light enough for sensitive or oily skin. There is no film left on the skin from this product and does not block my pores.
Erin J.
Lumberton, NC
My favorite body wash ever! Leaves my skin feeling smooth and although it doesn't have a strong smell to it, I feel like I smell and feel clean for quite a while after I shower. I have very sensitive skin and I have found that Dove works best for my skin. I would definitely recommend to others with sensitive skin that need a good body wash.
Kahiya F.
Tallahassee , FL
This body wash is amazing. It smells so good and is very light on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this body wash is one of the only ones I found that's not harsh on my skin. One con is the scent doesn't exactly stay on your skin so once you dry of you no longer smell it, but if you follow showers with a moisturizer than you're good to go!
Brianna L.
Mcdonough, GA
I have been using the Dove Sensitive body wash for over 7 years now and I love it! From shaving, bathing, and mixing it in with my exfoliant, I don't see myself switching to anything else after all this time. It has a very light scent, and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth without leaving behind that pesky film. I highly recommend this!
Katie W.
Stem, NC
Perfection in a body wash. Most hydrating, softening, and nourishing body wash I have ever used! I always go back to this, I love how soft and clean it makes my skin feel. I will always buy this!! Definitely a recommendation for anyone I know!!!
Marley R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This reminds me of a body lotion while using it. It's smooth and creamy. Smells amazing and gives your skin deep moisture that last all day! I use it everyday. I would definitely buy this product again. I tend to bounce around body washes though!
Hi V.
Plano, TX
This is a great body wash. It gets me clean while moisturizing my skin. It lathers well (I use a pouf) and rinses fine. It doesn't leave a film behind and it scented enough for a fresh and clean scent but nothing specific so you can easily wear a scented perfume or lotion without your bath gel scent getting 'in the way'. Also priced well!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.