BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Samantha B.
Dove is a wonderful product and I love their body wash the most. It leaves your skin feelings nice and smooth once your out of the shower , I don't find myself having to put lotion on after words. And I love their big bottles because they last a while in my house.
Pazlie C.
Virginia Beach, VA
Loved the way it smelled and the way my skin felt afterward. It did not dry out my skin or leave a film over it. I felt very fresh and clean. I also loved that it was gender neutral so my husband and I could both use it!
Serena C.
This body wash is awesome. It smells clean and feels so soft on my skin. It rinses off great, with no sticky residue. Afterwords my skin feels very clean and moisturized. I would definitely recommend this product to someone, especially if they have dry skin.
Rachel M.
This product has to be one of my favorites. Has a fresh, but not overwhelming scent, and does not leave a gross film on the body like some soaps. I wish it came in different scents, however I really have no complaints about this product and I will buy again.
Kerry O.
Milwaukee, WI
I just found the Dove Winter Care body wash a few weeks ago (I live in WI and winter invaded rather suddenly at the beginning of November). It is outstanding! The scent is subtle, but nice. It moisturizers so well that I haven't needed to use body lotion nearly as often as I normally do in the cold/dry months. I love it. Will be buying and using all season long!
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all dove cleaning products they leave you feeling clean and that is a number 1 in my book. It is reasonably priced and you can find it at a variety of stores.
Becky P.
Reedsburg, WI
This body wash helped me with moisterizing my body. I bought this product at Walmart for an amazing low price. This body wash was is very gentle on my body and at the same time helped to moisturrize at the same time. I would definitely buy this product again.
Nicole G.
Love dove body care but will never purchase this body wash again. The "extra moisture" I swear is just oil infused to the bodywash. It leaves my skin feeling very heavy.
Linda G.
Madison, WI
This is my go-to body wash and I have been using it for years. It is moisturizing, my skin feels super soft afterwards and I do not find it harsh on my sensitive skin. It's also very conveniently sold stores near me and the prize won't break the bank either!
Aubrey M.
Baltimore, MD
This is my go to body wash, especially during the winter months when I'm more prone to patches of dry skin. It leaves you feeling clean AND moisturized. I can even sometimes skip lotion! The scent is also soft and lovely. My shower will never be without it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.