BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Reanna L.
Gilbert, AZ
Have used this product for many years now and have no complaints. I love that I can use it to not only cleanse my body with out drying, but it also makes a great moisturizing shave cream. One of my daughter's has very sensitive skin and it has helped to keep her skin rash free. Just found it on a site in a pump bottle which I am excited to try.
Lisa G.
Troy, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Freakin love Dove body wash. Smells amazing, leaves my skin feeling super soft and the scent lasts even after I'm out of the shower, dried off, dressed and at work. <3 I've sensitive skin mostly and this doesn't irritate me whatsoever. Highly rec'd!!
Jasmine P.
The original is literally my favorite scent. It lathers well and keeps my skin moisturized. This is always a staple for me. I have been purchasing this product since it came out. Afterwards you smell amazing, your skin looks amazing and feels amazing!
Chloe H.
I love this body wash! It doesn't irritate my skin at all. Other body washes with strong fragrances tend to give me a rash. I have never experienced any problems with this one & I will continue to purchase since it is so gentle on my sensitive skin.
Diamond J.
Kansas City
This body wash is extremely hydrating to my skin I recommend using this brand. I don't have anything bad to say about the wash. The scent of the body wash smell clean and pure. You can get this from your neighborhood Walmart. I would buy this again
Jeni L.
Seattle, WA
Really leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, and moisturized after I use it! So affordable and smells nice in a subtle way. As it is with all dove products, non irritating so you don't have to worry. A bottle lasts forever! I definitely would recommend.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great body wash. It doesn't take very much at all to do your whole body so it lasts longer than the cheap body washes so it also makes it worth the extra few dollars compared to other body washes. This is all I will use now.
Kleindys B.
Es divina, te deja la piel suave y con aroma agradable. Desde su aplicación notas la diferencia en tu piel, pierdes resequedad y ganas hidratación. En realidad todos los productos de Dove son lo másximo y sus cremas son realmente buenas para la piel.
Shana P.
Has a soothing and relaxing smell and is very moisturizing. I used this because I have sensitive skin and it doesn't agitate it because of how gentle it is. It's a good value and is available at almost all stores and I would recommend it to anyone.
Sahrai M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is good for people like me that have sensitive skin. it's smooth and doesn't irritate my skin. it lasts for a while it's really nice. I recommend this if you have sensitive skin. I like this a lot. I like that it's travel size so it's easy on the go.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.