BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Nicole G.
I tried this body wash a few times. It really smells clean and fresh. However, it left my skin feeling sticky and waxy. It's almost as if it left a layer of wax on my skin. Maybe that's supposed to be the moisturizer part, but it made my skin break out and didn't make me feel clean after using.
Gurjit B.
Valley Center, CA
I was skeptic at first but once i started using it I realised my skin was way better! I bought it from Chemist warehouse in Australia. It is so gentle and smells really good. My skin is moisturised for the whole day. I would definitely keep buying!
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL
Dove body wash is fantastic. It has a clean scent and the light scent remains on the skin for a long time. This product leaves your skin smooth and Hydrated without feeling oily. It is perfect for my normal skin type but light enough for sensitive or oily skin. There is no film left on the skin from this product and does not block my pores.
Anna M.
Naperville, IL
I love this dove beauty body wash because it smells great and the texture is perfect. It leaves you feeling fresh and clean while still being moisturizing. It is perfect for the wintertime when it's cold and dry out. I recommend it for all ages.
Kahiya F.
Tallahassee, FL
This body wash is amazing. It smells so good and is very light on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this body wash is one of the only ones I found that's not harsh on my skin. One con is the scent doesn't exactly stay on your skin so once you dry of you no longer smell it, but if you follow showers with a moisturizer than you're good to go!
Sara S.
I give this product a thumbs up. I don't get noticeably softer skin after using it but it's very rich and creamy and creates nice bubbles which I like in a body wash. I mainly like this body wash because of its fresh scent that lingers afterwards.
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Best and only soap that I can use. it was recommended by my dermatologist and gynecologist. It leaves my skin feeling great when do and the smell is wonderful. I can also use this product on my 3 year old son
Brianna L.
Mcdonough, GA
I have been using the Dove Sensitive body wash for over 7 years now and I love it! From shaving, bathing, and mixing it in with my exfoliant, I don't see myself switching to anything else after all this time. It has a very light scent, and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth without leaving behind that pesky film. I highly recommend this!
Pixie P.
Reedsport, OR
I've been using Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash for 5 years now, and I'll keep using my because it keeps my skin soft without any irritation. It is creamy and feels luxurious in the shower. The value is outstanding - I would definitely buy it again!!
Alixe F.
This product is very good because it moisturize the skin and the scent smell good I    Love      It 😍 Is not too expensive for the price the product is very cool
i us this product all the time  dove is a very good brand but this product is my favorite 💚💚💚💚
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.