BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Chloe H.
I love this body wash! It doesn't irritate my skin at all. Other body washes with strong fragrances tend to give me a rash. I have never experienced any problems with this one & I will continue to purchase since it is so gentle on my sensitive skin.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Got this as a gift last Christmas definafely would buy AGAIN! The scent is great and last longs after I shower. However the consistency is thick and takes a while to wash off but it leaves my skin moisturized and smooth after showering which is great.
Rachael W.
I love this body wash! The texture is nice and smooth and it suds really well. The smell is a neutral clean scent. It can be a little pricey compared to other brands, but the value is much better in my opinion :)
Alexandra S.
Newtown, CT
I love Dove and all their products so its a no brainer when traveling that I pick one of these up from my local drugstore and it really helps when i go to a hotel because they never have sensitive skin based products! i would def buy it again yeah!!
Jeni L.
Seattle, WA
Really leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, and moisturized after I use it! So affordable and smells nice in a subtle way. As it is with all dove products, non irritating so you don't have to worry. A bottle lasts forever! I definitely would recommend.
Chasity R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove products. It makes me feel clean and i have been using them sence I was a little girl. It leaves my skin feeling soft . I love the smell of the original kind. I usually buy these in the double package because this is the body wash that i prefer to use often. Its an excellent product and i highly recommend
Sarah C.
Seattle, WA
A must have for travel. Perfect size for tossing in a gym bag or carry on. Great value for the price. Wonderful smell, gentle enough to use every day. Leaves skin soft and supple. People with sensitive skin should have no problems. I would buy again.
Sadia I.
Bentonville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! It smells amazing, price is reasonable! It is super gentle on the skin. I got mine at target, but I'm sure you can grab one from any drugstore. I would recommend this for anyone with dry skin!
Reanna L.
Gilbert, AZ
Have used this product for many years now and have no complaints. I love that I can use it to not only cleanse my body with out drying, but it also makes a great moisturizing shave cream. One of my daughter's has very sensitive skin and it has helped to keep her skin rash free. Just found it on a site in a pump bottle which I am excited to try.
Vilma G.
Homestead, FL
Loooove this product! Dove is my go to body wash and anything for my skin! It is nice and gentle on my skin! As well as for my wife! Also pretty long lasting. Great aroma! Very small for traveling which is super great! I would definitely recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.