BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Angela F.
Elkhorn City, KY
This product is great. It smells wonderful without being overpowering and makes my skin feel wonderful. I don't know that it leaves my skin as moisturized as it claims though. I will buy it again though.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
The best body wash on the market, this is the only stuff that actually takes away my eczema spots and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. Really nourishes my skin
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This body wash is a definite favorite in my household! It's one of the best moisturizers I've come across for nourishing your skin. I live in Colorado where it's cold and EXTREMELY dry, and this body wash definitely helps heal dry, cracked skin. Only a little bit is needed to get a crazy amount of sudsy goodness, and it washes away clean without leaving any residue. The big 22 fl oz bottles can last me and my boyfriend up to a month with daily use, and the creamy texture ensures that I don't have to use a bunch of lotion like I used to! I would definitely repurchase.
Antonia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this body wash it's perfect for me and my husband who have sensitive skin but need moisturizing body wash. Feels nice and hydration with a light soft clean smell.
Elisha C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is only shower body wash I use. I have a dry skin issue, and this is the only thing that leaves me moisturized and feeling good. All scents leave the same result!
Brigett F.
Dallas
This stuff leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth ! I love it. The smell isn't too strong and overwhelming. It's reasonably priced as well. I love how there's so many scents to choose from as well.
Essence B.
Atlanta, GA
I've been using this body wash for about a month now and I love it. Great product for dry skin, I previously used Dove soap but I'm not looking back I will continue to use the body wash.
Jessica T.
This product makes my skin feel so smooth and most importantly clean. It doesn't harm my skin and I am very delicate when it comes to lotions and body washes. Great product would recommend for people with dry skin or for those who want their skin to feel smooth.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
In the winter months I suffer from extremely dry skin and this helps so much! You can feel the thick moisturizer when you apply this in the shower. It leaves my skin feeling great.
This product moisturizer, cleans the skin. It's a good price it's long lasting. It's gentle on the skin. It lathers up well. It has a nice mild scent that last on the skin. This is a staple that I buy over and over again.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.