BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Katreia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this at Wal-Mart and I absolutely love this stuff. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and most importantly moisturized. It keeps me smelling fresh all day.
Cindy M.
I really recommend this product , it always leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth after using. It has a nice scent, kind of like the dove soap bars, the scent is not too over powering and leaves my skin feeling really clean. By far my favorite body wash.
Zoe M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I Love this body wash! I continue to keep buying this product. This is a good price for the product and lasts a while. It leave a clean refreshing scent. Pros: my skin feels better and more moisturized after use. I would definitely continue to buy this product!
Alyx B.
bridgeport
This makes my skin soooo soft. I used it during the winter time at school and it totally transformed my skin. It felt nourished and moisturized after my showers. Was very gentle, not harsh at all. Absolutely would recommend!
Laura S.
Austin, TX
As moisturizing drugstore body washes go, this is not at all bad. But it's not a patch on Olay Ultra Moisture or any of the Olay range, in my opinion. Also, I can never get past the extra-strong soap smell of Dove products.
Aisha B.
San Diego, CA
Original scent is the best! The other ones don't smell that great. Works very well though. Cleansing and very moisturizing. I love using it with a loofah. Inexpensive too! Second only to Olay body wash (that one works even better and smells better) But this is cheaper
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite body washes. It's definitely makes me feel moisturized and clean. And the scent is great. My husband makes sure that we have a bottle of Dove body wash at all times.
Jennifer C.
I love love love this body wash! It is my go to soap, and it leaves your skin feeling nice and soft and smelling nice and fresh! It's so gentle on your skin my toddler uses it as well! I would highly recommend this soap to anyone, Dove is the best soap there is!
Kate L.
Shelton, CT
Love the powdery smell of this body wash, but for someone who has very dry skin, it does not give me much moisture. when almost at the end of the bottle, it is very difficult to get out. i cut my old bottles open with a razor blade to retrieve the remaining body wash.
Renee D.
Isle Of Palms, SC
Love this product. It is my all time go to for body wash. it truly does leave your skin feeling soft and clean. I buy this product at Sams Club. They always have the best price on Dove body wash and it's larger bottles so they last longer between shopping trips.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.