BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Natalia R.
Woodbridge, NJ
A luxurious, bubbly spa day every time. Using this really makes me feel like I'm pampering myself every day. It lathers very richly and a little goes a long way. I'd say I use it every day. Even on days I need to shave the lather is rich enough to protect me from the blade.
Katie S.
Linton, IN
This is probably my favorite body wash of all time. Decently priced, comes in a few sizes, and offers a variety of scents. My absolute favorite is the cucumber with green tea wash. It isn't overpowering by any means - just enough scent to smell nice, clean, and refreshing.
Nahima A.
I have extremely dry skin and I have hard times finding a perfect body wash/ bar soap that will help moisturize my skin. But this Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash has really helped my disgustingly dry skin come to life. I seriously recommend this body wash if your in a budget!
chenoa p.
CHILLICOTHE, OH
This is a great product.As a first time user I was pretty satisfied however I did`t really care for the scent but it did leave my skin softer than before and the affect was long lasting.I also found that it worked well for my sensitive skin.I would probably buy this again.
Sophia K.
East Meadow, NY
Keeps my skin so soft and moist! i love it! I love to use this when i shave! i got this from cvs and walgreens ! The moisture lasts forever i don't even have to moisturize and it is very gentle on the skin ! i would recommend this for everyone ! any type of skin you have !
Jenna H.
Barrington, IL
This body wash was very good, especially for the price! It made my skin smooth and silky, and my legs have never felt softer! I recommend this product to anyone who wants softer, cleaner skin without having to use more than one product! This works with anyone and everyone!
Piper C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
With a loofa, this product is very sudsy and lasts a long time. With this Dove product I have never had to immediately apply lotion afterwards because my skin was dry. With this body wash, my skin always felt breathable and silky. My favorite of all time. Smells fresh too!
Shannon A.
I am a very loyal Dove customer. No other brand makes my skin feel this great! This body wash locks in moisture. It is very gentle and smells fresh! My boyfriend loves it too. I usually buy it at Walmart because it's the cheapest there. I will continue to buy this product!
Ali M.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love this body wash. I've repurchased this dozens of times. I am very sensitive to dyes and fragrance, but this causes no reaction and smells lovely. I do feel cleansed and moisturized and I get compliments on how mice I smell. I would recommend this product.
Arycelle A.
I have been using dove body wash for years. I have sensitive skin and dive isn't harsh on my skin. It cleans and moisturizers and does what you want in a body wash. I buy mine at Walmart and I haven't bought another brand for years. It last a long time and suds up nicely.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.