BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Anita M.
Jefferson City
I keep trying other body wsshes, and I keep coming back to this. None moisturize, clean, and just makes my skin feel as good as this. None of them. So, I'll stick to my good ol favorite, save time and money. It works, it's been around forever. And I trust them.
Victoria k.
memphis
I love dove deep moisture body wash it keeps my skin nice and soft and moisture it I use dove body wash every time I take a shower. The aprons is that it moisture my skin a d keeps it soft and it smells good. I have no cons about dove deep moisturizing body wash. And it is long lasting it keep my skin s soft all the way to the next day. I would recommend this product.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. It lathers nicely in a loofa and leaves your skin feeling soft and healthy right out of the shower. It has a nice fresh scent that's not over powering or artificial. Best part of all, it's on the cheaper side when compared to other brands.
Andriana ❤.
I suffer from extremely sensitive skin. Cautiously, I amped it up a notch by trying the deep moisture wash (I generally use sensitive skin). I was not disappointed. My skin has been soft, moisturized, and free from break outs (which usually appear when I deviate from the sensitive wash). Highly recommended.
Donna B.
Highview
This dove body wash is amazing. Have tried many brands in the past but this dove make my skin feel smooth and soft. A lot of body washes don't let you really feel clean afterwards but this product rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling moisturizer. Love love dove.
Carrie W.
I used to use the exfoliating wash but it seems they stopped selling it so I bought this wash instead. I LOVE IT! I use it daily and every time it leaves my skin so smooth and moisturized. I would recommend for friends and family. Even my boyfriend uses it when he showers at my place. All around a good product
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this body wash. Though it is kind of expensive in my opinion, it would be my first choice. It smells great, lathers up nicely, and makes my skin feel clean and soft. I would recommend to others and I would buy it again most likely if it were on sale.
Iris Y.
I love dove body wash because i have dry skin during the winter month and dove provides incredible moisture to my skin and i absolutely  love the other incredible scents you have in the collection as well! i look foward to trying out the other products!
Brittany W.
Jacksonville, FL
I never really like spending a lot of money on body washes but it is one of the moisturizing  products I've used on my skin. The smell is amazing also. I really love coconut scents but since this smells so fresh and clean I don't mind! I would use this every day because it feels so nice on my skin!
Kate T.
Seattle, WA
Best body wash, I use this all the time and it always leaves my skin super soft and I also use it as a gel for shaving my legs! Works super well and the smell is super refreshing and nice, would totally recommend to everyone also because it is super cheap!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.