BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Omaa A.
Silver Spring, MD
I have used Dova liquor soap all my life and I will definitely introduce it to my future children. The best product ever! Moisturizes your skin! Keeps its hydrated and soft!
Ava R.
Milwaukee wi
My favorite body wash I have always used five it feels great on my skin I'm not very fond of the ones with fragrance i like the original dove I purchase at Wal-Mart they always have it in stock
Lauren W.
I don't usually use body wash. But when I do I usually purchase dove. I like the way it feels and how it leaves my skin feeling. It does not leave a film behind on your body.
Kaylee H.
Fresno, CA
Dove is maybe the only kind of body wash that doesn't leave my skin feeling scummy- just like the commercial advertises. It smells great and leaves my skin soft and clean.
Kristi L.
Dardanelle, AR
Dove Deep Moisture Body wash is a great soap.  I love how soft it feels when washing my skin.  It lathers up great and really leaves you feeling clean.  It is one of the best soaps I have found at such a reasonable price. I would recommend it to anyone.
Margaret R.
This is by far my favorite body wash. I LOVE the smell and how smooth and clean my skin is after each use. I will never buy another body wash except this one! Its my Fave!
Gypsy M.
Mableton, GA
This body wash is for sensitive skin so if you break out to everything you probobally wouldn’t break out with this. This smells so good and it keeps you so soft. I love it.
Briana M.
Palm coast, FL
This dove body wash is so moisturizing and perfect for dry skin or if your average body wash strips your skin. It is so gentle that it is great for sensitive skin as well!
Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually buy 3 pack of this from BJs and it is pretty good! It smells nice, moisturizes my body and leaves it very soft. It is a little pricey but trust me worth the money
Toya A.
Dove is my #1 choice when I shower. I'm obsessed with this product great fragrance and leaves my skin feeling silky for hours. Usually I purchase dove at Walmart or target.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.