BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Christine D.
ALTOONA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this soap! It lathers enough that I can shave without using shaving cream and leaves your skin feeling clean and smelling really good. It makes you feel fresh!
Scheria S.
I have used dove for as long as I can remember. The smell is refreshing. Price per ounce is good. Thick and creamy consistency goes on smooth with a loaf or towel. The shape of the bottle makes it easy to hold in the shower. Leaves my skin silky soft every time.
Serena C.
This body wash is awesome. It smells clean and feels so soft on my skin. It rinses off great, with no sticky residue. Afterwords my skin feels very clean and moisturized. I would definitely recommend this product to someone, especially if they have dry skin.
Dachell A.
I really like this product and will definently repurchase it. The claims it makes are true and helped my skin retain moisture and had not left a film to cause tight skin as i continue to use it i did realize my skin was softer so it worked for me and i love it
Makayla C.
Portales, NM
I loved it!!!
It made my skin super soft, In a short period of time, a week or so maybe. It smelt good and was gentle on my skin. It was worth the price, which is also good. No complaints it was hands down amazing and I loved it. I would totally recommend it!
Vianney S.
Aurora , CO
I've been using this as my body wash for a while. I think it's a nice product, it feels like body lotion. I use quite a bit in order to get that really clean feeling that I like. The smell is nice, doesn't get annoying or anything. Dove is pretty cool all around.
Linda G.
Madison, WI
This is my go-to body wash and I have been using it for years. It is moisturizing, my skin feels super soft afterwards and I do not find it harsh on my sensitive skin. It's also very conveniently sold stores near me and the prize won't break the bank either!
Christine M.
Buena Park, CA
I like how this makes my skin feel as the consistency is on the creamy side so it helps moisturize my skin. I feel like it does the job but I'm not completely sold on this product, not to say it's bad or anything. Its more of something I like vs. something I love.
Tina K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite Dove body wash! It leaves my skin feeling extra soft and smelling delicious!. I would recommend everyone to try this out for themselves. You can never go wrong with Dove especially in the winter!
Marisa M.
This right here is my right hand body wash it leaves my skin so soft and clean after a shower. The smell is ok but it exfoliates your skin and leaves it moisturized after. I buy some every time they go on sale at target .
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.