BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Got this as a gift last Christmas definafely would buy AGAIN! The scent is great and last longs after I shower. However the consistency is thick and takes a while to wash off but it leaves my skin moisturized and smooth after showering which is great.
Sarah C.
Seattle, WA
A must have for travel. Perfect size for tossing in a gym bag or carry on. Great value for the price. Wonderful smell, gentle enough to use every day. Leaves skin soft and supple. People with sensitive skin should have no problems. I would buy again.
Sahrai M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is good for people like me that have sensitive skin. it's smooth and doesn't irritate my skin. it lasts for a while it's really nice. I recommend this if you have sensitive skin. I like this a lot. I like that it's travel size so it's easy on the go.
Gurjit B.
Valley Center, CA
I was skeptic at first but once i started using it I realised my skin was way better! I bought it from Chemist warehouse in Australia. It is so gentle and smells really good. My skin is moisturised for the whole day. I would definitely keep buying!
Tuyen B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This particular line in Dove really gets the good done! I love the selection they have for body washes. It's moisturizing and doesn't dry out my skin. I feel like it works great with my skin and I like it when it foams up. I like how the smell lingers on the skin too! I always feel clean afterwards.
Abigail G.
Springboro, OH
It's works very well. I am happy I got it. I use it every day. It is the best body wash I have every use. It only takes a very little bit for every was. I would recommend it to every one it helps my skin a lot and I just thing that you should try it!
Chasity R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove products. It makes me feel clean and i have been using them sence I was a little girl. It leaves my skin feeling soft . I love the smell of the original kind. I usually buy these in the double package because this is the body wash that i prefer to use often. Its an excellent product and i highly recommend
Vilma G.
Homestead, FL
Loooove this product! Dove is my go to body wash and anything for my skin! It is nice and gentle on my skin! As well as for my wife! Also pretty long lasting. Great aroma! Very small for traveling which is super great! I would definitely recommend.
Hanna W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is definitely one of my favorite body washes for the price! It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and gross like other soaps sometimes do, but also moisturizes. Dove has a lot of scent options which makes buying a new one fun! Definitely worth it!
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great body wash. It doesn't take very much at all to do your whole body so it lasts longer than the cheap body washes so it also makes it worth the extra few dollars compared to other body washes. This is all I will use now.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.