BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sadia I.
Bartlesville , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! It smells amazing, price is reasonable! It is super gentle on the skin. I got mine at target, but I'm sure you can grab one from any drugstore. I would recommend this for anyone with dry skin!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Just bathed with this today. It's luxuriously smooth as it washes your skin. You can feel your skin getting cleaner and healtheir the more you use it. But you see and feel the difference after just one use. Smells wonderful and my skin looks great!
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Got this as a gift last Christmas definafely would buy AGAIN! The scent is great and last longs after I shower. However the consistency is thick and takes a while to wash off but it leaves my skin moisturized and smooth after showering which is great.
Vilma G.
Homestead, FL
Loooove this product! Dove is my go to body wash and anything for my skin! It is nice and gentle on my skin! As well as for my wife! Also pretty long lasting. Great aroma! Very small for traveling which is super great! I would definitely recommend.
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I've been using the Dove Deep Moisture for years now. I initially started using it because I had skin sensitivities to another brand and my doctor recommended it as a gentler option. I haven't been disappointed yet. The smell is soft and subtle and yes, my skin is noticeably softer after using this product. No more dry skin in the winter months!
Rachael W.
I love this body wash! The texture is nice and smooth and it suds really well. The smell is a neutral clean scent. It can be a little pricey compared to other brands, but the value is much better in my opinion :)
tae m.
Whittier, CA
My holy grail in soap. It sinks ferro into my skin and leaves me feeling hydrated and clean. My skin us smooth and soft after using this product daily and I have nothing but great feelings. This is a staple in my bathroom and I restock all the time!
Diamond J.
Kansas City
This body wash is extremely hydrating to my skin I recommend using this brand. I don't have anything bad to say about the wash. The scent of the body wash smell clean and pure. You can get this from your neighborhood Walmart. I would buy this again
Amber F.
Burton, MI
I've struggled with eczema for years and dove seems to keep it at bay for the most part. I love the way it makes my skin feel after a shower. It's a thick, creamy consistency and it leaves skin hydrated and soft. I've tried all of dove body washes and they are all amazing. Really worth the price.
Jasmine P.
The original is literally my favorite scent. It lathers well and keeps my skin moisturized. This is always a staple for me. I have been purchasing this product since it came out. Afterwards you smell amazing, your skin looks amazing and feels amazing!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.