BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Aidevo O.
Newark, NJ
I got it from my schools campus store because I ran out of my bath and body works. My skin feels really smooth after the shower. It is very affordable. It doesn't leave your skin feeing dry.
Alyx B.
bridgeport
This makes my skin soooo soft. I used it during the winter time at school and it totally transformed my skin. It felt nourished and moisturized after my showers. Was very gentle, not harsh at all. Absolutely would recommend!
Rachel Z.
Orlando, FL
Smells nice and it moisturizing. i like it, so maybe you will too idk. its been a while since ive used dove and this site is making me a review a dove product so i don't really have much to say. it cleans your body so i give it a thumbs up. try if it you like it.
Cindy M.
I really recommend this product , it always leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth after using. It has a nice scent, kind of like the dove soap bars, the scent is not too over powering and leaves my skin feeling really clean. By far my favorite body wash.
Jess P.
Jenison, MI
I use this body wash everyday. I never use lotion and my skin somehow is never dry. I would recommend this body wash for anyone who hates or doesn't like to use lotion. I also recommend using it with a loofah to scrub away the dead and dry skin.the smell is decent
Sabryna B.
A little goes a long way with this product. A nickel size is enough to shave one leg and you can often find coupons for this product. It leaves skin soft and smooth. As well as moisturizes the skin. I have been using if for years and will never go back! Love It!
Kyle L.
New York
Great product! Lives up to its promises. Locks in moisture in the skin and has a pleasant fragrance as well. Leaves me feeling and smelling clean and moisturized every day. Highly recommend!
Laura S.
Austin, TX
As moisturizing drugstore body washes go, this is not at all bad. But it's not a patch on Olay Ultra Moisture or any of the Olay range, in my opinion. Also, I can never get past the extra-strong soap smell of Dove products.
Vanessa S.
Union, NJ
I felt that it was an average body wash. I originally bought it because of its deep moisture properties, but didn't notice that it made my skin any softer then usual. The scent was pleasant.
Ashley D.
Nothing beats Dove body wash. It is rich and creamy and leaves my skill filling moisturized and clean. I am a big fan of the original scent, but the newer and seasonal product smell great too.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.