BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Paula H.
Lenox , GA
My favorite body wash! It smells so good and comes at a great value! I purchased it at Walmart, and use it every time I shower. It smells so great worn a nice scent. I would buy it again and recommend it
Melissa H.
I use Dove sensitive on my 4 year old daughter. I had to switch to using this on her for she suffer with UTIs. Ever since switching her she has mad a huge improvement. If any woman or child has UTI issues I highly recommend using this.
Justyna J.
Norridge, IL
Love this stuff! Keeps my skin soft and moisturized. After trying out a sample of it, it's what I have been re-purchasing. Highly recommend. They have other scents, too.
Avery P.
Alice, TX
This product is very moisturizing. Smells great and very gentle on skin. I've bought this product at Walmart and H-E-B. Good price nothing bad to say about this product. I would buy this product again.
Geneane M.
Winter Haven, FL
I loved this product and thought it was a very nice use. When I first got the product I really thought nothing of it but it actually ended us being a very good product for an everyday use. I am absolutely happy with the results I got.
Michelle T.
Raleigh, NC
This is the only product I can use on my skin and it doesn't break me out. They are inexpensive and last about 30 days. But they do offer a larger size. Love the sensitive soap as well.
Gisselle C.
I've been using Dove for about seven or eight years. It keeps my skin soft and moisturized. Whenever I don't use Dove I find that I need to use more lotion, with Dove I can skip moisturizing completely. Love it in liquid and bar form.
Yohanna B.
I have a super dry skin due to swimming and being on the sun a lot and Dove body wash is the only soap that leave my skin soft and hydrated after a shower. Love this product!
Vanessa T.
Waukomis, OK
I love the way my skin feels after using Dove body wash. It's so gentle and doesn't leave skin oily or dry. It's a perfect softness. The scent is also wonderful. It smells clean with a hint of floral, but definitely not too strong at all. I would recommend it to anyone wanting soft skin after your shower!
Allison S.
Can't live without this! Leaves skin so soft! Only complaint is that the soapy smell it gives off is so strong I sometimes get a headache! But I'd rather smell clean and have it do its job than anything else! ;) Completely in love.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.