BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ashley N.
I've used Dove for as long as I can remember. They are an overall quality drugstore brand in my opinion. This body wash does leave your skin feeling soft without any left behind residue. The only down side to it is that it takes a lot to get a good lather worked up.
Aidevo O.
Newark, NJ
I got it from my schools campus store because I ran out of my bath and body works. My skin feels really smooth after the shower. It is very affordable. It doesn't leave your skin feeing dry.
Cindy M.
I really recommend this product , it always leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth after using. It has a nice scent, kind of like the dove soap bars, the scent is not too over powering and leaves my skin feeling really clean. By far my favorite body wash.
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
Amazing product! Leaves skin feeling smooth and smelling great! Plus.. I always buy dove because of their commercials. They encourage women to feel beautiful and help them to see they are beautiful no matter what they look like! I will buy any product that does this!
Ashley D.
Nothing beats Dove body wash. It is rich and creamy and leaves my skill filling moisturized and clean. I am a big fan of the original scent, but the newer and seasonal product smell great too.
Rachel Z.
Orlando, FL
Smells nice and it moisturizing. i like it, so maybe you will too idk. its been a while since ive used dove and this site is making me a review a dove product so i don't really have much to say. it cleans your body so i give it a thumbs up. try if it you like it.
Aisha B.
San Diego, CA
Original scent is the best! The other ones don't smell that great. Works very well though. Cleansing and very moisturizing. I love using it with a loofah. Inexpensive too! Second only to Olay body wash (that one works even better and smells better) But this is cheaper
Jennifer C.
I love love love this body wash! It is my go to soap, and it leaves your skin feeling nice and soft and smelling nice and fresh! It's so gentle on your skin my toddler uses it as well! I would highly recommend this soap to anyone, Dove is the best soap there is!
Jamie D.
Garwood, NJ
I love the clean feeling I get when I used this body wash.. However I wish the body wash smelled more like the bar soap. I love the bar soap's smell but hate the mess it leaves in my shower.
Jess P.
Jenison, MI
I use this body wash everyday. I never use lotion and my skin somehow is never dry. I would recommend this body wash for anyone who hates or doesn't like to use lotion. I also recommend using it with a loofah to scrub away the dead and dry skin.the smell is decent
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.