BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Laurel S.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product that is easy to use. I got fast results of smooth, moisturized skin. One pro is that it's gentle on skin. One con is the shape of the bottle is hard to hold. I bought it at Walgreens. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Raven G.
Charleston, SC
Dove is one of the best brands that really caters to sensitive skin. I have used their bar soaps as well as their body washes. The scents they have are amazing and not to overpowering like some other brands. These will leave you smelling light and fresh.
Felicia R.
Goose Creek, SC
I absolutely love Dove's line of products. I usually buy mine at Walmart, but have also bought them at various grocery and drug stores. They have a wonderful scent that is light, not over powering and seems to last forever. I absolutely would buy it again.
Lacey D.
Flat Rock, MI
In general, Dove's products are amazing! I really enjoy their shampoos and conditioners because they moisturize my dry hair so amazingly well. As for the body the wash, AWESOME. Moisturizes my skin so well that I don't even need to use a lotion after I get out of the shower. And as an added bonus, the shampoo, conditioner and body washes smell so GOOD!! :D
Vilma G.
Homestead, FL
Loooove this product! Dove is my go to body wash and anything for my skin! It is nice and gentle on my skin! As well as for my wife! Also pretty long lasting. Great aroma! Very small for traveling which is super great! I would definitely recommend.
Hanna W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is definitely one of my favorite body washes for the price! It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and gross like other soaps sometimes do, but also moisturizes. Dove has a lot of scent options which makes buying a new one fun! Definitely worth it!
Sadia I.
Bartlesville, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! It smells amazing, price is reasonable! It is super gentle on the skin. I got mine at target, but I'm sure you can grab one from any drugstore. I would recommend this for anyone with dry skin!
Chasity R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove products. It makes me feel clean and i have been using them sence I was a little girl. It leaves my skin feeling soft . I love the smell of the original kind. I usually buy these in the double package because this is the body wash that i prefer to use often. Its an excellent product and i highly recommend
tae m.
Whittier, CA
My holy grail in soap. It sinks ferro into my skin and leaves me feeling hydrated and clean. My skin us smooth and soft after using this product daily and I have nothing but great feelings. This is a staple in my bathroom and I restock all the time!
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Got this as a gift last Christmas definafely would buy AGAIN! The scent is great and last longs after I shower. However the consistency is thick and takes a while to wash off but it leaves my skin moisturized and smooth after showering which is great.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.