BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ellen T.
Cicero, IN
Am I the only one that hates being left with that "squeaky clean" feeling where you literally feel your skin is so "clean" and dry it would squeak! haha! THIS IS NOT LIKE THAT! I love this soap it really leaves your skin feeling silky and soft. It is the perfect amount of moisture for my skin.
Jackie R.
Danbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
My son has sensitive skin so I always buy him dove and it gives him the moisture he needs and the scent is light so he loves it. Dove deodorant and dry shampoo are my favorite.
Vanessa J.
Brooklyn, NY
Best body wash ever. I have been using this for many many years. I don't even need to put on any lotion after I get out the shower, that's how moisturizing it leaves your skin.
Melisa S.
Owensboro, KY
Personally I like this body wash. It has a great scent, and layers up really well. It leaves your skin feeling super soft and clean. Non greasy or oily, and is a great bargain.
Lauren W.
This product is very nice very smooth keeps your skin smelling good i love it I recommend this product there isnt much cons i had with this product i didnt have any problems with it and my skin is very sensitive i tend to break out easy
Ramena A.
Super moisturizing and very concentrated. This body wash smells so good and calming. I literally feel so relaxed when I use this body wash, I honestly think it's therapeutic. I love it!
Paula H.
Lenox , GA
My favorite body wash! It smells so good and comes at a great value! I purchased it at Walmart, and use it every time I shower. It smells so great worn a nice scent. I would buy it again and recommend it
Melissa H.
I use Dove sensitive on my 4 year old daughter. I had to switch to using this on her for she suffer with UTIs. Ever since switching her she has mad a huge improvement. If any woman or child has UTI issues I highly recommend using this.
Gisselle C.
I've been using Dove for about seven or eight years. It keeps my skin soft and moisturized. Whenever I don't use Dove I find that I need to use more lotion, with Dove I can skip moisturizing completely. Love it in liquid and bar form.
Michelle T.
Raleigh, NC
This is the only product I can use on my skin and it doesn't break me out. They are inexpensive and last about 30 days. But they do offer a larger size. Love the sensitive soap as well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.