BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Hydiea H.
Toledo, OH
I love dove it's the only body thing I'd use , I have really sensitive skin so it works for me and very long lasting, I buy it at any store and I which my scents up , you should really try it it's amazing
Veronica C.
La Puente
Once you have used dove, there's no going back. It just makes your skin feel beautiful and you just wanna touch your skin all day. I feel so clean and fresh after using this body wash. I absolutely love it.
Kaitlyn O.
Seneca, SC
This is my go to body wash. It smells AMAZING and leaves me feeling so fresh. It's very affordable at any local drug store and the bottles last forever. I would definitely recommend trying any of the scents.
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Solves my dry skin issues. Helps to soothe my super dry skin and leaves it feeling nicely moisturized and not sticky or greasy after the shower. Good price, easy to find, great smells.
Sarah P.
Louisa, KY
I like this body wash. It cleans your body without making it feel sticky or tacky. And not to mention, it makes you smell and feel really fresh and clean. The scent lasts longer than other body washes too.
Tanika L.
Chico
Super creamy and moisturizing! I really have this smells and leaves my skin clean and soft. My skin never feels tight and dry after use. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Caroline P.
Miami
I have been using this for so long it is the only body wash I use. It is so hydrating and your skin is left soft. Where you buy it depends on how much it costs but it lasts for a long time and I think it is well worth it.
Samantha E.
I love how creamy and moisturizing this body wash is. I always feel clean and refreshed after using it. Definitely one of my favorite brands to use for all of my cleansing needs.
Amandria G.
Jersey City, NJ
The smell is the best part of this. It had this fresh and very specific scent that reminds me just of dove. I highly recommend to people who want something simple but works well.
Kanya R.
Bryan, TX
Love how it keeps my skin looking healthy and keeps it moisturized no matter the weather. I also love how soft and smooth and silky my skin feels after the use.
#dpve
#essentials
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.