BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kaylah T.
Albany, GA
I absolutely love Dove Sensitive Skin. I helps keeps my skin smooth. I use it every time I get in the shower. It's kind of on the pricey side, but you will get your money's worth. I would recommend this for people who can't us heavy scented body-washes.
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
I am in love with Dove products, especially this body wash. I don't even need lotion after using this stuff. I have extremely dry skin in the winter and nothing works like this does. I feel like i applied lotion even when i wake up the next morning. My skin always feels silky smooth and hydrated with this.
Candice C.
Bronx , NY
I received a sample of this in the mail and i was very impressed with the size of this thing. I like that its travel sized so if i stay in someones house i can take this with me and i don't have to bother asking for soap and since I'm familiar with the scent i know i would like it. I'm going to store this in the bathroom cabinets for when i need some body wash.
Alex M.
Montclair, CA
Smells like that clean soap smell unless you get the fragranced one. cons it's a lil took thick for me and it's not as moisturizing as you would think. pros it's makes you feel clean, does the job. it's the only body washed I use and I would recommend it to a friend.
Breahna M.
Russellville, AR
I love this body wash. Anytime I use it my skin always feels hydrated. I usually buy it at Walmart or Walgreen's. It smells so good!! It is a very clean scent. I love how my skin feels after I use it. There isn't any cons to this product in my opinion.
Leslie M.
fremont, nc
This is the best body wash that I have ever bought. My toddler would break out to so many different types of soaps and when I bought this it ended up being the only soap he doesnt break out to. It smells so good! I got a huge bottle for under 10 dollars at walmart! I will continue to purchase this!
Kali P.
Another great product from Dove. This body wash leaves my skin so moisturized, clean and smelling so good. I highly recommend this to anybody with dry skin; it works miracles. I recently purchased the Pistachio Cream with Magnolia scent and it's SO GOOD!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I live in Buffalo, NY and we have long winters. I alternate between this and an Oil of Olay body wash to help prevent dry skin during the winter. It's rich and foams a lot. I feel clean and my skin feels soft when I use this product. I can usually find a coupon for Dove as well which is an added bonus.
Jazmine B.
St. Louis , Missouri
The blue fig and orange blossom dove body wash was the greatest creation this company has ever made. Not only does it leave your skin feeling refreshed and brand new but it smells absolutely amazing. In the past, I use to use a variety of different body washes, but this one keeps me coming back for more.
Amie E.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite body wash to use. I have eczema and most scented body washes/lotions irritate my skin. I found this unscented to be the best option. It's very gentle and doesn't irritate my eczema. It's all i buy
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.