BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Renee D.
Isle Of Palms, SC
Love this product. It is my all time go to for body wash. it truly does leave your skin feeling soft and clean. I buy this product at Sams Club. They always have the best price on Dove body wash and it's larger bottles so they last longer between shopping trips.
Joniqua D.
Norwood, MA
I Love Dove Body Wash. It is the only Body Wash I've used in a couple of years. I keeps my skin soft and smooth. Even when I've skipped shaving a couple times my legs still feel smooth. I absolutely Love this product and would definitely recommend it to someone else!
Takiyah H.
Birmingham, AL
Dove is a brand I trust. I trust this brand for my family. For me, I have very dry skin and besides needing a lot of moisture, I need products that are gentle on my skin. I need a product that's long lasting and last through the day to help me feel comfortable.
Alexa M.
Riverbank, CA
This body wash is so so amazing overall. I love the smell.. I love the way it makes my skin feel.. I have bumps on my arms and whenever I use this body wash they go away and my skin is so soft like I just put lotion on.. and did I mention it smells AMAZING????????????
Matthew H.
Whiteville, NC
The product made my skin feel smooth and soft after just one show. It's gentle on the skin, and doesn't strip away all of the natural oils. I use it daily, with no problems. The price isn't too high, and I've already bought my second one! I plan to keep using it.
Aimee M.
I've never felt that this body wash was fantastic. I like that the scent is mild but it you do not use it on a loofa or body pouf, it doesn't get sudsy enough to bathe well with. It honestly feels like I'm bathing with lotion.
Zoe M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I Love this body wash! I continue to keep buying this product. This is a good price for the product and lasts a while. It leave a clean refreshing scent. Pros: my skin feels better and more moisturized after use. I would definitely continue to buy this product!
Jessica V.
We have solely used Dove body wash in our house for years! We all have very sensitive skin and this is the only product that does not cause eczema breakouts and dry patches. In fact I even used this on my baby over traditional baby products because it worked better.
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite body washes. It's definitely makes me feel moisturized and clean. And the scent is great. My husband makes sure that we have a bottle of Dove body wash at all times.
Sarah A.
Dearborn, MI
I used to just buy the cheapest body wash I could find at the store, but after trying this kind, I can't switch again! It leaves your skin feeling silky and genuinely clean after ever shower
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.