BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer H.
Sterling Heights, MI
Dove body wash with nutrium moisture has helped my body bounce back from having dry skin splotches and itchiness. It really did a 180 in a fairly short amount of time! I now feel soft and clean and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a gentle soap.
Taylor L.
Hagerstown, MD
My favorite body wash when I was pregnant with my son. I was pregnant in the winter and my skin was dry and itchy from stretching and this wash helped with both of those issues! I highly recommend it to someone with dry skin or to use everyday in the winter!
Kelly K.
I grew up on Dove soaps and body washes so they will always have a spot in my heart but be weary of "exfoliating" beads that have become a menace to the environment. Excluding the plastic beads they usually have a wide range of pleasing scents and the consistency and light lather are pros for this product.
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
How do I begin? I love this body wash its basically the only one I use and I repurchase it regularly. The smell is subtle and great and the consistency is fantastic. It makes your skin very soft and smooth. Overall I love this product and everything it does.
Isabella M.
Forest Hills, NY
I don't moisturizer after showers so this works really well for me. Not only am I able to get clean, but my skin doesn't feel so dry after a hot 30 min shower. It's gentle on the skin and doesn't feel waxy. I love this!
Sandra W.
This body wash is the only soap that does not make me skin dry after every use. This soap is a must have for to battle dry skin as I have tried many other products with harsh chemicals resulting in me getting a a rash. I stock up on this soap at WalMart especially when they have the gift sets om clearance
Brittany R.
Palestine, TX
Its hard finding body wash that is moisturizing and the scent actually stays. This body is the best body wash I've used before I love how it's moisturizing even after you get out the shower the scent is soft and sudle. I just like everything about this wash
Robyn L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
As a swimmer and someone who suffers from eczema, I need all the deep moisture I can get. Dove has always done the trick for me! The body wash smells fresh, suds up well, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I would recommend for anyone with dry skin!
Junika J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always loved Dove products! This body wash is one the whole family can use. Your body will feel smooth and replenished after one use. Definitely locks moisture into your body. It's not very expensive either
Ruth M.
Richmond, KY
I am a major fan of Dove Body Beauty Wash for Sensitive Skin. The travel size makes it great to take along with me on overnight trips. I use it exclusively since I am not fond of hotel soaps. The price is fair and I always recommend it for anyone traveling.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.