BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
You can't go wrong with classic dove! it's always super moisturizing and leaves my skin super soft and clean feeling. I have sensitive skin and the fragrance isn't too strong either.
Keisha H.
I love this soap. It smells amazing and gives you a very clean feeling afterwards. Ive used on my children who have sensitive skin, and no reaction. Fair pricing. Highly recommend.
Haley S.
I love this stuff. I wash my 4 year old who has eczema almost every night with it. Keeps his skin super soft and smooth. I like the thick consistency because it doesn't leave a film like most thick washes do.
Araceli J.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I am currently using this and I love it. Dove is great on the skin. The body washes and hard soaps are great. Even for the face it cleans your skin really well and doesn't leave it dry.
Anamía A.
I really love this liquid body wash, it left your skin smelling great and feeling so soft. Its my favorite one for everyday. I have dry skin and this one leaves my skin hydratated.
Carole C.
Dove body wash is a wonderful buy. Leaves your skin feeling soft and moist. No matter which one you get, the fragrance is always pleasant and that goes for the bar soap as well.
Lydia C.
Rockwall, TX
This is very moisturizing and smells great. It just leaves a film of soap scum in the tub every time I shower. I have to scrub the tub out daily so my toddler can use the bathtub.
Daizy D.
California city,CA
Has a wonderful smell and helps keep skin nicely mosturized. Is reasonably priced and can be found in most stores. My whole family uses it. It is sensitive for all types of skin and leaves you feeling great.
Tori V.
Morgantown , WV
This body wash does provide a lot of moisture which is great when my arms and legs tend to dry out. I use it every day in the shower to replenish my skin. It's very gentle and I will definitely buy it again!
Becca G.
I love the way that this product makes my skin feel, and it smells amazing. But the smell does linger a while after you've gotten out of the shower. And I tend to feel sick at the potent smell after awhile.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.