BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
I love this soap!!! I think it smells even better than the bar and cleans just the same! I would definitely recommend all Dove products because they are always such great quality and very affordable.
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
This is my favorite body wash, Dove is the best , It cost a little bit more than other body wash but its worth it, my skin feels great would let others know about this product
Payton W.
Trumann, AR
This product had a richness to it. The smell was fresh/clean but not over powering or cheap smelling like some drug store brands. Also it did a good job of replenishing moisture while cleaning my skin.
Brandi S.
San Diego , CA
This is my favorite body wash. It goes on silky smooth and rinses off thoroughly but leaves your skin feeling like you just bathed in body lotion. The smell is amazing and I love the bottle size for the price. Not only is it the best bang for your buck, it's high quality too!
Yun L.
After the first wash i immediately felt how it change my skin. I never went back to any other soap after this, nothing leaves your skin so smooth and well hydrated like DOVE.
Sabrina T.
This body wash is so moisturizing, i have a love hate relationship with it. I only use this during the winter months, but after i wash i feel like my skin has residue on it. I only use it for those days when my skin needs that extra attention.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried a million different brands of body wash and I come back to Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash every single time. It leaves my skin soft and clean and the smell is fresh without being overpowering.
Ali C.
I tried this because I have noticably dry skin. It has lasted a long time since a little goes a long way. It smells very good, soapy. I smell like it hours after. I use it every time I shower, so everyday. I would encourage others to try it out, especially if you have dry skin.
Yesenia R.
El Paso
Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. I love that they have different scents. My favorite is the one designed for the winter weather because it keeps your skin soft quenched.
Jenniffer R.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I've tried multiple brands and other kinds of this product and I continuously buy this specific kind. It's super hydrating, so smooth and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. My husband uses it as well since it's not too feminine smelling and he needs the extra hydration!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.