BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Shannon C.
Carlsbad, CA
I like to have this in my shower for when people don't always want to use a fu-fu smelling wash. I'll occasionally use it. The scent is very clean and it leaves your skin feeling soft. I'd recommend as a shower staple.
Isabella M.
Forest Hills, NY
I don't moisturizer after showers so this works really well for me. Not only am I able to get clean, but my skin doesn't feel so dry after a hot 30 min shower. It's gentle on the skin and doesn't feel waxy. I love this!
Nancy G.
I love the Dove Beauty Body Wash! It leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized. It has a nice scent that is long lasting on my skin and my skin feels soft. I use it on a daily basis with a sponge to wash my body. I would recommend it my friends and family
Junika J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always loved Dove products! This body wash is one the whole family can use. Your body will feel smooth and replenished after one use. Definitely locks moisture into your body. It's not very expensive either
Lisa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This brand is more expensive than the body wash I buy most often, but I will sometimes get it if I have a coupon and/or it is on sale. I like the scents. The size and shape of the bottle are a little large and awkward for a small bathtub/shower shelf, though.
Laura K.
Cupertino, CA
Love that the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash truly leaves you feeling moisturized and doesn't leave you with that tightened skin effect that some other body washes do. The scent is pleasant but not too overpowering and it still does a good job being a body wash in terms of cleaning. Highly recommend and it's fun trying other body washes from Dove from this line.
Robyn S.
I use Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash daily, sometimes twice a day. I love the fresh clean scent. I buy this product at my local Target and it's such a great value for the large bottle. It last me between 1-3 months. I would most assuredly purchase this again!
Brisa K.
Los Angeles
This body wash gives me all the moisture I need! I rarely need lotion except in the winter months when my skin gets drier. This smell amazing! It has a very clean smell that I love in my body wash. I purchased the larger size at Target and it lasted me months!
Ruth M.
Richmond, KY
I am a major fan of Dove Body Beauty Wash for Sensitive Skin. The travel size makes it great to take along with me on overnight trips. I use it exclusively since I am not fond of hotel soaps. The price is fair and I always recommend it for anyone traveling.
Ashley K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this body wash, especially for the price. It lathers nicely and really does make my skin feel softer after using. Plus the amount you get lasts a long time making it even more affordable! I don't use this every day, but prob 2 times a week. It is more moisturizing than other body washes out there.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.