BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Vanessa M.
Merced, CA
My favorite body wash! I use this all the time, it's definitely affordable, smells good, and leaves my skin feeling smooth! I buy it at Walmart or Target, and I highly recommend it! 👍
Michelle L.
Bossier City , LA
What I like about the Dove body wash is that it is long lasting. It only takes a small amount of soap to lather (I use a loofah) and I'm able to wash head to toe. The wash doesn't leave my skin dry, itchy or thirsty for oil or lotion after bathing.
Emily I.
I love al large dove products. The body wash is so amazing. I feel soft and smooth when I get out of the shower. I never feel dry or that nasty feeling when you use some other brands.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I have very very dry skin. Also, I have bumpy skin. Especially on my thighs and back of arms. This wash actually made my skin like a baby's bottom! Top favorite body wash. I love it.
Caitlin S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Dove is my favorite brand of body wash. It leaves me feeling so clean and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight at all. It's long lasting and keeps me feeling fresh throughout the day. This will always be my go to!
Shannon S.
This body wash is the best! It's smooth, creamy formula leaves skin feeling clean and hydrated! This is also my husbands favorite body wash, so we save room in the shower as it has a very mild, neutral scent!
karnisha s.
Brooklyn , NY
Hands down my favorite Dove body wash. It's lathers great, long-lasting, and smells great. They have a variety to choose from, and it's gentle on your skin. The price is usually great & I always buy when I see them on sale at my local drugstore
Shelby G.
I like a lot of dove products and this one is one of my favorites! Smells so good!! I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother it at all. It's a very gentle cleansing body wash.
Brittney J.
Mobile , AL
I love anything by Dove. But this body wash is my favorite go to! It leaves my skin feeling clean and super soft. Rinses easily without leaving that soapy feel. And it has a great scent as well.
kipper k.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell and how clean my skin feels. I have a child with sensitive skin and the Dove body wash and bar soap never made any time of reaction on her skin. Good for all family! The only thing that is a little bit annoying is the package, is hard to use the product until the very end.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.