BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
Favorite body wash, I have tried so but so many body wash and I finally found a good affordable body wash that leaves my skin cleans but also hydrates and refreshes my skin
Leigh M.
Baltimore, MD
Pleasant Smell! Soft on skin. Scent lasts all day. Doesn't leave skin feeling sticky or gummy. Shape of bottle is comfortable to hold it. Easily available in most stores. Good price. Double value packs in Costco and Sam's club.
Demetria H.
Norfolk
My favorite body wash! Makes my skin feel soft and moisturized when I use it. The smell is very fresh and pleasant. Very effective on my dry and sometimes sensitive skin.
Shena G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Dove is the best body wash ever!! My skin loves it. It leaves my skin very soft and full of moisture. I love that it's gentle enough to use on my daughter also. She also has dry skin. It is kind of expensive. That's the only con.
Erica J.
Grand Prairie, TX
I really like this product. It might be a little pricey, but you get what you paid for in the end. It makes you smell good . When you get out the shower it leaves your skin very soft and smooth.
Hannah M.
Dove body wash is where it's at. It smells amazing (doesn't matter which scent you pick, it's going to be good), it lathers and lasts, makes your skin feel like silk (who doesn't want that?!), and DOVE is sending out the right message about beauty. What's not to love?!
Casey V.
princeton, WV
I had ti switch to dove for personal reasons via doctors orders. I love fragrant smells which this one does not have, but that is out of my range now. After a few weeks of use it helped my skin hold more moisture, although it takes some work to get it to lather up and stay soapy.
Ting Z.
This soap smells awesome! I have been using it for 5 years and I have never had a problem with it. There is only one slight problem though, it's the fact that if your body is too wet, the soap may slip right off of you. Besides that, Dove is wonderful and smells amazing
Celeste M.
San Antonio, TX
I use this shampoo to clean my makeup brushes and I've never strayed from it. It disinfects my brushes while leaving them moisturized for more than half the cost of those makeup brush cleansers.
Renee D.
Isle Of Palms, SC
Love this product. It is my all time go to for body wash. it truly does leave your skin feeling soft and clean. I buy this product at Sams Club. They always have the best price on Dove body wash and it's larger bottles so they last longer between shopping trips.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.