BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jacquelyn B.
Worked as promised. My skin was definitely more soft after using this product I would recommend it to anyone with dry skin and it smells really clean and the smell lasts a good portion of the day.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Everything dove will always get five stars from me! The formula is gentle on sensitive skin but you get a deep level of moisture and a good clean feeling after your shower!
Erica G.
Falmouth, KY
Just picked a 3 pk up the other day. Originally I bought a bigger bottle and now I just empty these into that because it has a pump. Saving money on the ounces when you purchase like this also.
Adilene L.
This body wash saved my skin!!! I have sensitive skin and it would dry out with any other product that I tried. The first time I tried this I fell in love, my skin is now very well moisturized.
Fatoumata G.
I love how the dove deep moisture made my body feel. It left me feeling soft and clean . I especially love the smell. The price for it was reasonable. It was long lasting , I would smell like it after taking a shower. I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone
Kaitlin A.
San Bruno, CA
This is my go-to for my husband and I. We love that it doesn't have any added color or scents so it works well with his sensitive skin. I love that I'm so soft after my showers. It's a win-win!
Valeria M.
Orlando, FL
Really love this line and i find that the pomegranate scent is very refreshing. dove is a very dependable line and i also feel that this body wash feels nice on the skin. i don't even use shaving cream when i shave my legs i just use a little bit of the body wash.
Sherry B.
Huntsville
Here it is cold outside and my skin is dry and itchy. I started using this product about a week ago and I can really feel the difference. Soft and moisturized with a mild scent. I put this on just after my shower and it goes on smoothly. I will be buying this again.
Christal S.
Fort Smith, AR
First time I'd ever tried it I was spending the night with my best friend. I needed to shave my legs, but had no shaving cream. I hollered, "HEY!! What do you use to shave with?" The answer was Dove Creamy Oil. I swear I felt as soft as a newborn baby! Love it, Love it!
valerie s.
Grundy, VA
I have been using this for about 6 months now and my skin is amazing, I got it from Walmart and it was not that pricey. It has a great lather and gentle on my skin and smells great. It's my favorite product to use in the winter months to leave my skin feeling soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.