BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this still. It smells so good, it lathers really good, comes in a nice easy to hold bottle. Very gentle and does not leave my skin dry after getting out of the shower. It's very cost efficient, I recommend this to anyone that loves body wash! It sticks with you long after you get out of the shower!
Nancy A.
Las Vegas
This is a great product. It's very soft on your skin , and smells amazing . It's definitely worth every penny . It is very affordable and I would recommend it to every single person.
TIFFANY C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I have been using Dove body wash for years. I usually buy a different scent each time I run out. These body washes are creamy and moisturizing. They do not leave a film on your skin.
Tamia C.
Hampton, GA
This is one of my many favorites. I use it almost everyday the appliances is amazing it makes your skin feel so good. The scent is very pleasing. The price for this is actually amazing. I highly recommend getting this in your life.
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body wash. Great for people who are lazy to put lotion on after you take a shower. Very moisturizing. Defiantly noticed my skin smoother after a month of using this.
Holly M.
Trinity, NC
Only body wash we use at my house!!! Perfect for dry skin especially through the winter months!!! Very gentle on skin I use on my two kiddos!! Price isn't bad I normally buy the twin pack of them at the store!!!
Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Smells great and moisturizers my skin. I think dove body washes never fail to make my skin feel great unlike other body soaps that feel great in the shower but drys out my skin once I get out.
Vanessa M.
Merced, CA
My favorite body wash! I use this all the time, it's definitely affordable, smells good, and leaves my skin feeling smooth! I buy it at Walmart or Target, and I highly recommend it! 👍
Tori J.
This body wash is amazing! It lathers without leaving a film and smells delicious! I have very sensitive, dry skin and this body wash helps to add hydration. I use mine every single day and have even got my significant other onto the band wagon too!
Michelle L.
Bossier City , LA
What I like about the Dove body wash is that it is long lasting. It only takes a small amount of soap to lather (I use a loofah) and I'm able to wash head to toe. The wash doesn't leave my skin dry, itchy or thirsty for oil or lotion after bathing.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.