BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Christie H.
Spring, TX
I only use Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. It's gentle on my skin without drying it out. It also does not leave any film on me, or the shower, as many body washes do. I find that it's a great value, and usually stock up when I find it on sale. I will continue to use this as my go-to body wash.
Alexis S.
Forest Hill, MD
I have eczema and this body wash is so great for me. Leaves my skin extremely smooth, it's so gentle I don't know if I could ever use another body wash. The smell is good and I would recommend this to everyone.
Ashley E.
Apex, NC
this body was is amazing it leaves your skin feeling great especially with dry skin. I like the the scent also it relaxing & the it isn't that pricey . this is one of my top body washes to use. It lasts me like a month using the body wash everyday . I would really recommend this product !
Kaycee S.
This body wash makes my skin feel soft and moisturized from start to finish. I even shave my legs with. It helps drastically with my dry skin and I will never consider purchasing another body wash besides Dove!
Cindy S.
Hampton, VA
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash smells great, but the scent isn't overpowering. It is my go to body wash in the winter, to fend off dry skin. It leaves my skin soft and clean, without any residue. The price isn't bad either, since the bottle is large and lasts awhile. I've recommended this product to family and friends
Megan T.
Katy, TX
Living in California (at the time I was using this product) it helped so much with my overly dry skin from the hard water. It smelled very clean but not over powering. I purchased it from Target for $4.99 for 22oz which I think is very reasonable for Dove. Would and have purchased again.
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this body wash, I purchased the pomegranate & lemon verbena scent and instantly fell in love and noticed a glow on my skin after washes. My skin was also very dry before using this product and now my skin is soft! Definitely a must have for me. The scent is amazing as well!
HaLa L.
Anchorage, AK
This is a long time favorite. This is super good and moisture your skin. When you come out of the shower you feel fresh and non sticky. It's just like your in heaven? But I really love this. If you have sensitive skin, they also have one for sensitive skin. This what I love about this brand.
Makenzie M.
Fairfield, OH
Always leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized! I buy mine from my local kroger store up the street from my house. The scent is very refreshing and the solution is very gentle to the skin! I will always continue to buy this body wash as it is the only one that works for my dry skin!
alicia h.
Vicksburg, MS
Dove is great product, i only use dove. dove keep your skin moisture, it don't dry out your skin like other soap and body wash do. It gentle on your skin. Best body wash, if you don't like body wash, they do have dove bar soap. keep skin moisture all day. I been using dove soap for years.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.