BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Matthew W.
Montreal, NJ
Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash has a wonderfully smooth texture. I use the wash every day and it always leaves me feeling clean. I like that I can buy it at my local supermarket. The soap itself is very gentle; I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new body wash.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't use body wash often, because i have extremely sensitive skin and mostly oily. But when I feel like something different than plain unscented soap, I sue this. Very subtle and great scent which doesn't bother my skin too much.
Lauren V.
Denham Spgs, LA
I always keep going back to this Dove body wash. The smell of this is light and clean, I feel so fresh after using it. It suds up enough and leaves my skin soft and smooth.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I always enjoy Dove body washes. This one in particular is extra moisturizing (as suggested by the name) and I like to use it as an alternative to shaving cream or gel. It keeps my legs from getting dry or irritated when shaving. You can never go wrong with a Dove body wash!
Jacquelyn B.
Worked as promised. My skin was definitely more soft after using this product I would recommend it to anyone with dry skin and it smells really clean and the smell lasts a good portion of the day.
Joanna R.
Summerville, SC
Makes my dry skin soft as a baby's bottom. Smells good, the scent is not overpowering. Great lather. In my routine I double it as a bubble bath and soak, I have very dry skin in the winter! Rinse well or you'll have a slippery residue.
Tracey J.
Southaven, Ms
Dove always been one of the number one products i use always .....it have a great smell and it always leave your skin soft and smooth....i will always use me some dove.....it is one of the best...
Selena T.
This is amazing! It's the best body wash I have ever used. I have really dry skin, and in just one wash my skin felt soft and smooth. It is also great because it is really cheap and you only need to use a small amount every wash.
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
I bought the 2 pack for $7 at Target and I have just recently been using this body wash. I use the plum and sakura blossom body wash and I usually never buy body wash but I had a coupon. This smells so incredible and makes your skin very smooth and soft. It's great body wash!
Steph P.
Cranbury, NJ
I tried the #Dove moisturizing body wash during the winter months. My skin is very dry during the winter so I thought I would give it a try. I thought it was too moisturizing and caused my skin to get oily quickly. The oiliness on my skin caused my back to break out. I prefer the body washes with the little exfoliating beads. I will try another kind of #Dove body wash next time.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.