BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Karina C.
Freedom, CA
best body wash ! keeps my body so soft!  you can tell the difference from just 1 wash! I always purchase this either at target or wal mart and the price is cheap! no more dry skin or rough skin! i recommend this body wash to everyone!! any scent is amazing
Samantha R.
Summit
This soap is the BOMB! Keeps your skin soft and silky. Also smells terrific! Very gentle on the skin, does not irritate at all. I use it everyday and have never had a problem. I recommend to anyone with any skin type!
Allie P.
Washington, DC
So great! Would definitely recommend the scented ones over the plain, but this certainly leaves you smelling and feeling nice and clean! So gentle on the skin like all Dove products. Sold at supermarkets and drug stores all over and so reasonably priced!
Tuyen B.
This particular line in Dove really gets the good done! I love the selection they have for body washes. It's moisturizing and doesn't dry out my skin. I feel like it works great with my skin and I like it when it foams up. I like how the smell lingers on the skin too! I always feel clean afterwards.
Carolyn P.
Flushing
This product makes my body nice and shinny and make my body last long for it to stay shinny. There's no cons there all pros! I use it once Everyday because it stay on for the whole day!
Brittany H.
Brunswick , OH
I love dove body wash. Leaves you feeling clean and smelling good. It also moistures your skin at the same time. This product also comes in many other fresh scents. I will buy this again
Makayla C.
Spokane Valley
Smells nice. Cleans very well but does not get dead skin off I bought it at target. I'm very gentle on the skin. Almost to gentle. Smells very fresh I don't really like the sent but it does smell good.
Miriam M.
Homestead, FL
My daughter has ezema i think thats how its spelled but yeah this has truly been a holy grail for her it made her skin improve in about three days of use . its amazing i deff recommend
Emily K.
I love this body wash, leaves the skin soft and hydrated. I have hard water and this is one of the products that doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight feeling. I get mine at target.
Melissa B.
South Solon, OH
Classic body wash. The smell takes me back. My mom used this for years. Love love love it. It softens the skin and gives you a true clean feeling. If you dont like really perfume smelling body wash this is for you.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.