BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tiffany D.
San jose, CA
I LOVE THIS BODY WASH! This formula gives a nourishing and moisturizing powers to my skin. My skin feels so much smoothr after I use this body wash! It is super affordable too! I would recommend this for everyone!
Nicole B.
Cypress, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This moisturizes my skin really well! Sometimes I feel it takes a while to rinse it all off, but it's not too bad. My boyfriend loves it, especially when it's in the two packs! So affordable, and a great product at the same time!
Giselle G.
Denver, CO
Love love love this product! Very hydrating and leaves my skin very soft. Smells amazing and is gentle on my skin. It's very adorable and worth every penny. Definitely would buy it again and recommend to others!
Deborah Stanley S.
Pontotoc, MS
I have been using Dove Bath washes for over 4 years now, and I love the feel of my skin, it leaves my skin so soft and moist. I use only Dove to wash with and I would recommend if you haven't tried this then you need to do your body a favor and get you some. I paid around 1.78 at Walmart for mine.
Jennylou R.
San Diego, CA
My son's doctor recommended my son switch to dove for his dry skin and we did. He is scratching less after using this. And with that Costco trio, I started using it too and I like it!
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love Dove soaps. The lather is fantastic and it moiturizes my skin while getting it super clean. I work out every day and often work up a sweat and this soap freshens me up every evening! Best to use when shaving as well if you don't have shave cream.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great soft body wash. Great for sensitive skin. It lathers grwst with lush bubbles. I purchased it from Pubix on sales. Great value lot of product. Very gentle even use it on my lady area. Lol.
Cheyenna J.
Longview, TX
Love this body was! Makes my skin feel soft without sacrificing cleanliness. The lather it provides is rich and allows for less amount of product needed per use. I would recommend this product for others to try.
Leslie A.
Winter Spgs, FL
I absolutely LOVE these dove body washes! I always get them. I like to try different smells each time. They lather up so well and make my skin feel so soft! It's a must have for sure !
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Dove! It makes my skin feel great! It's so smooth and silky and feels amazing. I buy it at Walmart or Target and keeps my skin feeling great all day. It smells really great too.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.