BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

hannah m.
I absolutely love Dove products. When using this body wash in the shower I'm left with super smooth skin and it's amazing I use this body wash frequently in the shower and I would totally keep buying this.
Jasmine M.
Saint Marys, GA
Dove is an amazing products.! It is perfect for my skin as I have eczema. I love that they started making baby products so now I can share my love for dove with the kids.! Would recommend
Ash F.
Amsterdam, NY
I buy tons of these every month , the smell is great , the after feel is even better ! Every one must use or at least try dove . I promise you'll never go to any other soap !! 💋 Kisses - A
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This body wash smells phenomenal! It doesn't moisturize at all, but the scent is great! However, the top leaks, and makes getting the product out difficult unless you turn the bottle upside down (it is difficult to open the tiny lid unless you leave it cracked open)...it needs a new package design...
Nelda J.
Abilene, TX
Great scent and leaves skin silky soft. At first, the body wash may seem thick but once water is added it is easier to lather on. A little goes a long way. Great product for everyday use.
kimberly b.
South Holland, IL
Dove body wash is the best! This body wash is good for ecezema , and dry skin. Pros are its very moisturisng and makes your skin soft. I love it its all I use. I even use it on my six year old son. This body wash comes in a variety of scents to choose from.
Victoria R.
During winter is the one time my skin is incredibly dry. I use this especially during winter. You can find this product anywhere! Lasts a long time and is very effective. Highly recommend.
Karina C.
Freedom, CA
best body wash ! keeps my body so soft!  you can tell the difference from just 1 wash! I always purchase this either at target or wal mart and the price is cheap! no more dry skin or rough skin! i recommend this body wash to everyone!! any scent is amazing
Samantha R.
Summit
This soap is the BOMB! Keeps your skin soft and silky. Also smells terrific! Very gentle on the skin, does not irritate at all. I use it everyday and have never had a problem. I recommend to anyone with any skin type!
Carolyn P.
Flushing
This product makes my body nice and shinny and make my body last long for it to stay shinny. There's no cons there all pros! I use it once Everyday because it stay on for the whole day!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.