BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ali C.
I tried this because I have noticably dry skin. It has lasted a long time since a little goes a long way. It smells very good, soapy. I smell like it hours after. I use it every time I shower, so everyday. I would encourage others to try it out, especially if you have dry skin.
May C.
Jersey City, NJ
I don't use anything besides Dove in the shower. Dove is just an amazing brand and I live by their body washes. They don't leave this greasy residue I get when I use other body washes, and it only takes a little to clean your whole body!
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
This is my favorite body wash, Dove is the best , It cost a little bit more than other body wash but its worth it, my skin feels great would let others know about this product
Jenniffer R.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I've tried multiple brands and other kinds of this product and I continuously buy this specific kind. It's super hydrating, so smooth and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. My husband uses it as well since it's not too feminine smelling and he needs the extra hydration!
Michelle S.
This is the only thing I can use for my dry sling during the winter that actually works. This stuff is amazing and is not pricey at all! I try to keep a bottle or two on hand because I use it every day
Matthew W.
Montreal, NJ
Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash has a wonderfully smooth texture. I use the wash every day and it always leaves me feeling clean. I like that I can buy it at my local supermarket. The soap itself is very gentle; I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new body wash.
Joanna R.
Summerville, SC
Makes my dry skin soft as a baby's bottom. Smells good, the scent is not overpowering. Great lather. In my routine I double it as a bubble bath and soak, I have very dry skin in the winter! Rinse well or you'll have a slippery residue.
Jenna H.
Barrington, IL
This body wash was very good, especially for the price! It made my skin smooth and silky, and my legs have never felt softer! I recommend this product to anyone who wants softer, cleaner skin without having to use more than one product! This works with anyone and everyone!
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't use body wash often, because i have extremely sensitive skin and mostly oily. But when I feel like something different than plain unscented soap, I sue this. Very subtle and great scent which doesn't bother my skin too much.
Carissa P.
Westminster, MD
This is just simply a clean and refreshing body wash. It does what it says it will do! It cleans, it adds moisture. What more could you ask for?! Great value for the price and the bottle lasts long enough to use it as often as you want! Two showers a day anyone? Perfect!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.