BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
With even sensitive skin, this body wash works miracles and doesn't irritate! I love the feel of the body wash and the moisture it gives my skin. It really hydrates and lasts all day! Highly recommend!
Jenna C.
Dandridge, TN
Dove rocks!! It's the best moisturizer body wash! It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean feeling! It never breaks my body out especially if you have sensitive skin! There is always coupons for this product. You really need to try it!!
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
I love this soap!!! I think it smells even better than the bar and cleans just the same! I would definitely recommend all Dove products because they are always such great quality and very affordable.
Rose S.
Lakeland, FL
The Dove body wash has a great lather and leaves you feeling clean because of the thickness of it. I rather the bar because it last longer, but the body wash is inexpensive and gentle on the skin. It also does well on dry skin and doesn't dry it out. I would purchase it again.
Yesenia R.
El Paso
Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. I love that they have different scents. My favorite is the one designed for the winter weather because it keeps your skin soft quenched.
Brandi S.
San Diego , CA
This is my favorite body wash. It goes on silky smooth and rinses off thoroughly but leaves your skin feeling like you just bathed in body lotion. The smell is amazing and I love the bottle size for the price. Not only is it the best bang for your buck, it's high quality too!
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used Dove bar soaps since childhood, and this product is not a disappointment. I wasn't crazy about the smell. After use, my skin felt fantastic. I have extremely sensitive skin and this didn't make me break out. It was very nice.
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
This is my favorite body wash, Dove is the best , It cost a little bit more than other body wash but its worth it, my skin feels great would let others know about this product
May C.
Jersey City, NJ
I don't use anything besides Dove in the shower. Dove is just an amazing brand and I live by their body washes. They don't leave this greasy residue I get when I use other body washes, and it only takes a little to clean your whole body!
Sabrina T.
This body wash is so moisturizing, i have a love hate relationship with it. I only use this during the winter months, but after i wash i feel like my skin has residue on it. I only use it for those days when my skin needs that extra attention.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.