BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
Loved this body wash it was extremely moisturizing. Hydrated the skin without a waxy or oily residue. It also had a very neutral scent allowing both men and women to use this product.
HaLa L.
Anchorage, AK
This is a long time favorite. This is super good and moisture your skin. When you come out of the shower you feel fresh and non sticky. It's just like your in heaven? But I really love this. If you have sensitive skin, they also have one for sensitive skin. This what I love about this brand.
Melody M.
Salem, OR
I always use Dove body wash because they are so moisturizing but the smell of the plum and sakura blossom is by far my favorite scent, it is a great combination of fruity floral and is overall a very feminine scent. It can be a little difficult to find but Rite Aid typically has it stocked.
Catherine T.
['Milwaukee ', ''], WI
This is the best body wash I have ever used! I've heard such great things about it and finally decided to give it a try. It did not disappoint! Makes my skin feel so soft and is perfect for winter when skin gets so dry. I don't even have to use lotion when I use this. Definitely buy!!
Makenzie M.
Fairfield, OH
Always leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized! I buy mine from my local kroger store up the street from my house. The scent is very refreshing and the solution is very gentle to the skin! I will always continue to buy this body wash as it is the only one that works for my dry skin!
Kayla K.
Marion, IL
I had always heard that Dove was supposed to be gentle, so I went ahead and got some for my somewhat sensitive skin. I got the original kind, which seemed even stronger that other body washes I had used, leaving my skin feeling tight and irritated. On the bright side, I was really clean!
Kaitlyn M.
This product has made quite the difference in my skin. Cleansing without drying like traditional bar soaps, or soap products. This product did have a soap ingredient, tallow, but I believe it has since been removed. It is not heavily scented and leaves you clean without being perfumey.
Al F.
I've been using this product since I was a teenager from my mother and now because of brand loyalty I only use this product! I actually love all Dove Body Wash and love the whole line. When I feel a change I just try a different scent but they all have the same out come, which is great!
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always look forward to using this when I take my showers. The scent of this body wash is so amazing. it comes out in a very creamy lather and it leaves my skin feeling very soft.
Savanna N.
Ithaca, NY
Love this body wash, made me nice and smooth! it smelled soooo good! it lathers really nicely and feels nice on the skin. I used my regular lotion afterwords and felt hydrated all day! really good product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.