BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Victoria N.
Faison, NC
Someone gave this to me as a gift.I hesitated but decided to try it. It is a good moisturizer and wash. I noticed the difference in my skin tone the same day and it was very gentle on my skin. Also with the moisturizer already inside of the wash I did not have dry skin all day.
Arielle C.
I used this product and other dove body washes for alms my whole life uo until the last 2 years. If thWY make one with more natural ingredients I'll definitely buy again. It was very hydrating and I genuinely felt like it wouldn't dry my skin out no matter how often I used it.
Ray L.
Edison, NJ
This deep moisturizing body wash is extremely effective at washing off dirt and grime after a long day. The after effect of this body wash leaves the skin extremely smooth and soft to the touch. I would recommend for anyone looking for a great smelling and effective body wash.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
Keeps the moisture in my skin and doesn't leave a dry, soapy feel. I double it as a shaving cream and use it to shave and it's great because it saves so much time in the mornings! I like how it has a very minimal scent, if any. I would definitely recommend this product to all.
Aniqua T.
This body wash does a good job of moisturizing my skinh. I would definitely say that my skin feels softer after using it in the shower. The smell is pleasant but very generic, nothing special of a scent. If anything it can be more fruity, in my opinion. Good body wash overall.
Rose S.
Lakeland, FL
The Dove body wash has a great lather and leaves you feeling clean because of the thickness of it. I rather the bar because it last longer, but the body wash is inexpensive and gentle on the skin. It also does well on dry skin and doesn't dry it out. I would purchase it again.
Brandi S.
San Diego , CA
This is my favorite body wash. It goes on silky smooth and rinses off thoroughly but leaves your skin feeling like you just bathed in body lotion. The smell is amazing and I love the bottle size for the price. Not only is it the best bang for your buck, it's high quality too!
Alexis T.
West Palm Bch, FL
I am probably in the minority in this but i hate the smell. While it leaves my skin feeling moisturized i find it smells too much like the deodorant and it just makes me feel like a giant armpit lol But im weird and am very picky when it comes to smells so thats probably why
Meredith M.
This is a great body wash! I don't use it too often, because I usually forget to! It is gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling soft and clean. It lasts for a few hours after my shower. I got it as a sample and don't think I would buy it because I like to use plain bar soap.
Nicole A.
Classic and clean smell that lingered quite awhile. I like that in a body wash. This product did keep my skin feeling moisturized for a good while after using. Midway though the day I find I have to reapply a lotion but I feel like that's the norm. Good price. Good product.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.