BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Chanell G.
This is my favorite body wash ever! I try so many but I always find myself coming back to this one. The scents are wonderful, it’s ultra gentle and you get so much product. Although a little does go a long way!
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
This body wash is awesome! I love the scent & how soft and touchable it leaves my skin. I use it almost every time i shower. It is affordable and can be purchased at most retail stores in my area. I love Dove!!
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is perfectly fine as a body wash. The smell is nice and it lathers well. It does feel moisturizing. I have recently switched to a 100% non toxic body wash made by follain and find that to be of much better quality.
Michelle M.
Charlotte, NC
Great for dry skin! Keeps skin moist and smooth. Would highly recommend to those who have chronic dry skin. The only con is that you will use more than normal soap. I would purchase this again in a heartbeat.
Cayla E.
Novi, MI
I love this! It smells so so good and I feel so clean after every time I use it! It makes my skin feel so soft, and it makes my skin feel soft for a long time after each use. I would buy this product again!
Jordan K.
Arlington, TX
My absolute favorite body wash ever! Keeps my skin soft and hydrated all day even in the tough winter climate. Love the smell and makes me feel so clean. Great lather in the shower and rinses away easily,
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love dove body wash! This stuff is like butter and so creamy on the skin I use it quite frequently when I’m in the shower and it has a very fresh scent great value for the amount of product do you receive
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
This body wash will make your skin feel so soft and luxurious. I highly recommend it. The formula is a little thick, but that’s how it moisturized your skin. You’ll feel clean, smooth, and moisturized all day.
Yailyn G.
Every time I use this body wash I do not feel the need to use lotion on my skin because of how soft and amazing it leaves my skin feels after a shower. Very amazing product. I would recommend to anyone.
Regina M.
This is the ONLY body wash I will use. It is so soft and good for the skin and does not irritate at all. I prefer the liquid soap over the bar soap. You can't go wrong with any products by dove though.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.