BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
I love dove body wash! It's so gentle on your skin! Super hydrating as well! And there's something about Dove and their scents that pull me in! It smells so clean, fresh, and natural... if that makes any sense? A very little amount of this product goes a long way! This product never fails to make me feel relaxed, clean, and happy. The effort to clean and rinse this off your body is very little to none. The question is, do I recommend this product to consumers? Yes I do! Give it a try! You'll love it. I know I do.
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
My favorite body wash!! It is so smooth and leaves my skin so moisturized and fresh feeling! It also smells amazing! I use it with my loofah and a little really goes a long way! (Although I love to pour out a huge amount because i love the smell and feeling so much). Still have yet to find a body wash that leaves my skin this soft and replenished! Thank you Dove!!
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
This body wash is AH-MAZING!! It is my go to body wash of all time! I won't use anything else! I have super sensitive skin but I don't have to buy the "sensitive skin" kind when I buy dove, seems like all dove body washes are for sensitive skin! I absolutely love the smell, I love the feel of the body wash, it makes my skin so soft and I feel very clean after using it! And I still smell like the body wash even hours after my shower!! It is a little on the expensive side for a body wash, but totally well worth the $6-$7 spent!
Riya J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is one of my trusted body wash along with Olay. I often switch between these two. What I love about this body wash is, that you need a little bit of product on loofah and viola you can wash up your whole body, nice clean scent, does leave the skin moisturized. Seriously, unlike some of the other products I have tried where you are left feeling sticky and not so clean feeling. It works for all skin types especially in winter months where your skin tends to be little drier.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL
This is the best body wash I have ever used. I have very dry skin and this helps keep my skin moisturized through out the day. I still use lotion for the extra moisture but this body wash does just fine on its own. I have been repurchasing it for as long as I remember. I have friends and family that have dry skin just like I do and I always recommend this to them. I have actually turned a few of them to loving this product and they are very thankful that I showed it to them.
Rosalie S.
Linden, NJ
Dove deep moisture body wash is the best thing for your skin in extreme the best  But this moisturizer locks in moisture and leaves you itch free.
I found that bars regardless of brand left me dry and other body washes were only good enough to be fragrances after the bar bath.
There is some type of smoothness that makes it great for winter and irritating free in summer. one of the most have product a most
Claudia C.
San diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love all of Doves Body washes! I do not know what it is about this body wash but i love how creamy this goes on my skin and how nice my skin feels after a shower. I am not one to mosturize after a shower and this soap doesnt leave my skin feeling all dry and squeaky like other body washes do! I find that the scent also lasts longer on me after a shower than other brands, I do not know how or what or why but this body wash has no competition when doing shopping for shower essentials
KHADJAH M.
Dove is the only body wash I will buy now. Within the last year Dove is all I have bought. I love trying out new scents, Lavender is my personal favorite. It comes in a nice size bottle for an affordable price. I don't have to use a huge amount in one wash. I typically pour just a nice small amount and it spreads very well, it makes my skin feel beyond smooth. The scent is very lasting especially when you have a Dove lotion. I highly recommend, especially if you have dry skin!
Kiara G.
The label on the bottle describes exactly what it does to your skin after one shower. This is easy to get at Walmart for around $12 and I use it everyday. It smells great and it leaves your skin smooth and moisturized as well as smelling great. If you have sensitive skin too, don't worry...Doce body washes cooperate with sensitive skin.
Jessica M.
GIRL! If you aren't using this, are you really washing your body? I used to use only bath and body works and Victoria secret washes. I was in Target about a month and a half ago and saw a two pack of this product, for only $9.99! This was a month and a half ago and I'm still on the first bottle! I constantly can't wait to shower now because of this body wash! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth! While I'm in the shower washing with my luffa, it's an indescribable feeling!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.