BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Eu e minha família usamos Dove,e gostamos muito sugiro que outras pessoas usem e vejam se aprovam pois nos aprovamos minha família usa Dove,este produto para nos e' muito bom faça como nos experimente Dove e veja como ele e' bom pois precisamos usar para ver se aprovamos.obrigada.
karen c.
Goodyear, AZ
Dove body wash is my favorite body wash ever! It just leaves your skin really soft and it smells really good. This product is super affordable, irs onl 5 dollars. I buy this product at target or Walmart.
Lauren P.
Been using this stuff for a while. Love it so much. Would recommend to anyone's with any kind of skin type. I use this everyday. Is a most in my shower routine. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂anywho I love this stuff and would love for other people to use it too.
Shelly P.
I have been using this for years and I do not plan to switch anytime soon. I never have to worry about breakouts or my skin being irritated. I always feel and smell clean along with having glowing skin.
Shana H.
Middlesboro, KY
I love dove soaps. They smell so good and make my skin so soft. They don't leave a residue behind. I just hate the price, in comparison to other soaps I love dove except the price. I haven't actually used this in awhile but highly recommend especially if you have sensitive skin.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
Amazing texture! This stuff is amazing and leaves my skin so soft! I get the Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals which smells AMAZING! You can feel how great your skin feels after. I get at Walgreens for $6.
Joane L.
Springfield, NJ
I love Dove products! Less than a week using this product and I already feel my skin softer and hydrated! The scent is light and gracious. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone!
Hayley H.
I use this product as a shaving cream. It doesn't produce oily buildup in your bathtub like many shaving creams and oils do and leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. It's a good value and is surprisingly effective considering its ability to be purchased nearly everywhere.
Misty D.
Beeville, TX
Always my go to body wash. Can't go wrong with Dove. I switch from time to time because 'they' say it's good for your skin, but I always have some of this in the closet just in case!!! Love Dove!!!!! :)
Rose L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the way my skin feels after using this body wash. My skin feels so silky and soft. I like the mild and clean scent of Dove. The bottle lasts for months as a little goes a long way.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.