BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Elena M.
I use this every single day. It smells amazingggg. It leaves your skin feeling BEYOND moisturized, and it also lasts so long! You can buy it anywhere, even a drug store! Def a great recommendation!
Courtney B.
Crofton, MD
I honestly use this as both a body wash and a hair product it makes my skin feel amazing. I buy the HUGE bottle that will last me for forever for such a great price. It is what I am currently using
Hailee B.
Hands down one of the best body washes I've used! Hydrates the skin without feeling oily or leaving a residue. Long lasting and smells good too! This product also comes in different fragrances!
jasmine g.
Brownsburg
Great product with a light fresh scent. This body wash is very moisturizing and has a great lather. I would recommend to use with a shower sponge. I purchase this item from my local target. There were no cons while using this product and I would definitely recommend
denise f.
This body wash keeps my skin smelling clean and feeling fresh. It doesn't make my skin feel oily nor dry. Just right. I also have sensitive skin and this by far hasn't given me any irritation.
Robin W.
This is a staple product in our shower. It's so awesome that even our house guests always use it over the other products we have available. It makes skin so silky smooth, and it smells so nice.
Charakee D.
Rogers , AR
I love love this body wash. It's my favorite and it's very moisturizing. It's very gentle and it smells so good. I got mine at Walmart and I think it's a good price cause it last forever. Will definitely will buy it again!
Carmen C.
I LOVE dove products their comertials are so catchy and have interesting experiments that catch the eye of the viewers and interested shoppers. I enjoy this product a lot and it does what it promises I but it by the pack of 3 that's how good it is and it those leave you skin smooth and feeling relaxed.
Lexie S.
Grand Forks, ND
This makes my skin feel soft and wonderful! It smells amazing and the packaging is great. I found it at Target, super convenient! I use it daily and my sensitive skin is able to tolerate it!
Nicole C.
Arlington, MA
Fantastic for use In the winter to help avoid dreaded winter skin. Moisturizing and smells great. Can't ask for much more than that in a body wash as it helps keep my skin healthy and happy.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.