BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Genesis J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove is one of my favorite brand for body wash. The smell is always good. I did suffer from extreme itchy dr skin and this body wash helped calm it down. I felt my skin hydrated and soft and it was awesome!
Chelsea M.
I buy the deep moisture because it's thick & creamy, very gentle on the skin. Leaves you feeling really clean & extra soft, plus the sent is very nice. The price is fair & I like the twin packs better value.
Krista A.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but there really isn't a more moisturizing body wash out there. The scent does linger throughout the day, but if you can handle that, this will make your skin feel fantastic.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
Before using this I would use the bar soaps but it would get messy. Decided to try this because it's liquid & I struggle with dry skin. After using this for a while I definitely see a big difference. My skin doesn't feel as dry & I don't get itchy like before. Will be repurchasing this!
Crystal V.
Hockley, TX
Not only is this body wash crazy cheap but it is Ahh-Mazing! I received a sample in the mail and immediately fell in love that same night when I used it. I love the smell and it left my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. I would definitely recommend. I'm going to repurchase once I run out.
Joane L.
Springfield, NJ
I love Dove products! Less than a week using this product and I already feel my skin softer and hydrated! The scent is light and gracious. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone!
Victoria D.
I love that you don't need a lot to get a good lather. It washes off clean and doesn't leave a residue. Most days I don't need to follow up with lotion because this is such a nice, rich, hydrating wash.
karen c.
Goodyear, AZ
Dove body wash is my favorite body wash ever! It just leaves your skin really soft and it smells really good. This product is super affordable, irs onl 5 dollars. I buy this product at target or Walmart.
Lauren P.
Been using this stuff for a while. Love it so much. Would recommend to anyone's with any kind of skin type. I use this everyday. Is a most in my shower routine. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂anywho I love this stuff and would love for other people to use it too.
Shelly P.
I have been using this for years and I do not plan to switch anytime soon. I never have to worry about breakouts or my skin being irritated. I always feel and smell clean along with having glowing skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.