BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Dulce S.
Bradenton, FL
I've always loved dove, not only does it give your skin a smooth texture but the scent is amazing! Love the fact it's not so pricey. I would always buy mine from walmart. I deff. Recommend it to my friends all the time. Since it's the only product I use
Joanne L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great and smells wonderful. It helps moisturize my skin so I can definitely say that it does the job. I bought mine at CVS but I'm sure stores like Target and Walmart carry it too.
Bri O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the Dove products I generally use the bars so because they last longer for me because I use to much of the body wash. The price is reasonable, and you can get this from any store.
Tamara S.
West Tawakoni, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This happens to be my favorite for dry winter skin. I lather and let it sit on my skin for a few seconds. I always feel silky smooth when I get out of the shower. No winter dry skin with Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
dove deep moisture body wash is one of my favorites to use. the scent is great, it's gentle on the skin, and works up to have a great lather. i've continued to use this for several years without a problem. the packaging does change often but only for the better
taylor a.
Tallahassee, FL
Dove is great hands down i love it smells great feels great it is kinda pricey but if you find it on sale it will be worth your money its very gentle on skin but some smell are really strong a pro is good on all skin a con its kinda pricey but is worth your money i would give this to any women or man
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is my go to when I need body wash. The smell is so fresh and never over powering. The softness and feel of the wash is perfect. Your skin always feels fresh and light after use.
Ashley K.
Caldwell, ID
I love dove products, this body wash is amazing I would suggest using a loofa though, when I wash my body with this with my hands I seem to use more than I would with a loofa. Overall a great product smells great and makes my skin so soft, my husband has sensitive skin and dove doesn't bother him either.
Joi S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best body wash I have ever used. It really does give you smoothr skin after 1 wash!!!! I love it. I originally tried the travel size for a trip a few summers ago and have not looked back since! I love it.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I have very, very dry skin which gets even more dry in the winter. Dove is excellent for anyone with dry skin. It is thick and moisturizing. It has a nice scent. Most importantly, it soothes and moisturizes my dry skin .
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.