BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kayla P.
This beauty wash by Dove is very good with sensitive skin It doesn't feel harsh or uncomfortable during or after use. It has plenty of product which lasts plenty long. It leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized. I would definitely buy this product again.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This Dove body was really moisturizes which is just what I need in the cold fall and winter months! It smells nice feel thick, creamy and rich. Lathers well and rinses clean no greasy feeling which is a plus!
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It smells good and keeps skin moist (hate that word.) It is a little overpriced in some stores, but priced best in Walmart. It really isn't good for sensitive personal areas, as it causes burning. I don't like the packaging/bottle design. Unsure if I'll use it again, though, I used to be a longtime user of this product.
Franncia S.
Best body wash ever!!! Use this all over my body, I have very dry skin and this helps keep it moisturized and healthy. For the price its very reasonable. I definitely recommend this everyone especially if they have dry skin.
Kelly F.
Houston , TX
This body wash is super moisturizing and it doesn't dry my skin out. It has a nice refreshing scent that isn't to overpowering. This item is reasonably priced and can be purchased at the drug store. This moisturizer is great for daily use and I will repurchase it!
Ana S.
Nice body wash for dry sensitive skin, although I would recommend the bar soap for people with really dry skin because it's creamier. This body wash is nice because it's nice and hydrating for those of us who like liquid body soap. I recommend Dove to everyone.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
In the winter when my skin starts getting tight from the dry air and heat on constantly, this is my go to body wash. It's gentle on my skin but still leaves me feeling clean. It has a fresh scent but it isn't overpowering.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis , IN
I have had Rosacea for years and this has been the most gently body was I have ever used for my sensitive skin. This product is very affordable and worth every penny. I am a body wash addict so I use this product 2x per week since I regularly switch my routine up!
Shikisha C.
Mansfield, TX
Always a good choice.
I bathe in very hot water, which is supposed to be a bad thing but I do it anyway, and using this has been a wonderful thing. My skin is never very dry, so much so that I can skip after shower lotioning when I use this wash.
Give it a try!
Vivian B.
Bakersfield, CA
My dermatologist recommended that I start using Dove for my sensitive skin, and I absolutely love it. It has a great scent and I know it really works. I feel that is moisturizes much better than other products I have tried in the past! Favorite line at the moment!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.