BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a classic and clean body wash from Dove that I reccomend! However if you have sensitive skin with fragrance allergies i dont recommend it. My boyfriend breaks out from this body wash only. Weird.
Alicia C.
Love this body wash. It smells so good and clean and is super moisturizing for skin that needs it. It makes me feel clean but not stripped of moisture and natural oils. I would definitely purchase again. They have tons of scents too.
Anna S.
Oroville , CA
Leaves your skin super soft and smooth and smells amazing as well however I just can't use it because I have such sensitive skin but to anyone without skin like mine I'd recommend giving it a try.
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
My children have very dry skin I use this for them in the winter months when their skin is dryer. It really does improve the texture of their skin and smells fresh and clean. I would use this again
Mari D.
Central Falls, RI
I have used this body wash since i was a child. It is absolutely phenomenal. No other soap can compare to Dove soaps. It doesn't have any strong over powering smells. It is always a good value for the product. I will continue to purchase this soap until the end of time!
Isabel V.
Moorpark, CA
This is a great product if you get concerned with bacteria on bar soap. It smells amazing and has small beads in it to exfoliate to get rid of the dead skin and make your skin as soft as possible!
Niecey E.
Antioch, TN
Love the smell and how soft it leaves my skin. I feel so refreshed after I take a shower. The scent last but I wish it would last longer. It's very gentle on my skin and I recommend it to everyone
Shaunacy A.
I'm giving this product a four star because, there really is not a smell with this product. However, it does make my skin very soft. I purchase over and over because it gives you a clean feeling.
Katelyn S.
Winona Lake, IN
Great hydrating body wash! With the constant use of sunscreen this summer this has been great for my skin! It lathers nicely & leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I would definitely recommend this product & it's affordable price!
Katheryn P.
This product leaves my skin so nice and smooth. It is vey hydrating. I use it every day and it smells so good! Would recommend to all types of skin! Such a gentle product and great for the body!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.