BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Crystal N.
San Gabriel, CA
The only body wash I trust and use on a daily basis. The price is just right and it removes impurities while keeping the skin nourished. Wished they had their original size with a pump bottle though. Overall, I'll be repurchasing as long as the formula does not change.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
I recently purchased this because I had a coupon and so far it seems to be working. I use it daily as my body wash and with the coupon, it was a pretty good deal. It is so gentle on your skin and the moisturizer makes it so you don't need to put on lotion as often.
TinYan S.
New York
It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean. My friends always compliments how soft my skin is. I tell them it's because I use Dove everyday. It is a definite must-have. I will always be loyal to this brand because it never fails me. I can always count on Dove!
Gokce Y.
Sunnyside, NY
I love the new sleek design and Dove is by far the best Moisturizing body wash out there. I love this particular pack because it comes with a Free Pouf which is always good hygeine to refresh your body poufs every once in awhile
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dove! It is definitely worth every single penny you spend on it! I love the smoothness that lingers on your skin after use and the soft, clean, sweet scent isn't bad either ;)

If you have oily skin, I would alternate using this product with a regular body wash because it can clog your pores if you don't ;)
Taylor H.
Agawam, MA
Used this product multiple times. I like how your skin feels soft afterwards. Other soaps leave like weird film like feeling, which i don't like, but this one did not do that. Its manageable in price. I usually buy mine from walmart. I would definitely buy it again!
Sarah R.
Carson City, MI
The whole family can use this gentle cleanser in the winter and the summer. It keeps my body from getting too dry in the winter and too oily in the summer. Our youngest daughter and I have a skin issue on our arms, and Dove body wash is the only kind that doesn't aggravate it and make it worse. It actually improves it.
Rebecca G.
Johnston, RI
This is the only body wash that I use. I can't remember the last time I used a different product. I tend to have dry skin and this definitely helps moisturize. The scent is very subtle and not overpowering. It is a great product that is not too expensive compared to other body wash brands. Definitely recommended!
Allie T.
I've always been a huge Dove fan because I have sensitive skin and let me just say that I have never had any problems with ANY of Doves many products. This is my go to body wash in the fall and winter time because of my dry skin, but even if your skin isn't dry this soap will do wonders for you. I always feel so refreshed and new after using Dove and it smells so great!
Susan D.
Austin , TX
Currently using this now and after all the traveling and long days having that extra moisturizer in your body wash is perfect. Dove has all gear body washes but this one is my favorite. I would recommend this one to others.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.