BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ligia R.
My first impression of the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash was the aroma. Next was the rich moist texture of the body wash. Overall Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash is one of my favorite products to use.
Jackie L.
This body wash smells great and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. Has a nice lather and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. It's long lasting, i just wish some more came in the bottle for $4.
Raelyn R.
Emmet, AR
Absolutely love this body wash!!! Really makes my skin feel so soft!! Smells good also! It's affordable and lasts a while!!! Very gentle, and one of my favorites!!! I'love definitely be buying more.
Rebekah H.
I have super dry skin. I am also highly allergic to propylene glycol. I tried this because my dermatologist recommended it. Totally worth the money. It is gentle and moisturizing. This is the only body wash that I use now!
Tenia J.
I've been using this product for a while now and I absolutely love it! My skin is very sensitive and dry and I've always used dove it has a great scent to it there are different scents and it's affordable and you can get it from Walmart
Erika G.
Germantown
Dove body wash is the best! It leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh! I buy this product anywhere it's in stock. My favorite place to buy it is from Walmart or Aldis. Totally recommend this product!
Zeina C.
Hanford, CA
I love this body wash. I switched to using non fragranced body wash and I have noticed a difference because I have really sensitive skin. It is a good product and is very affordable. I highly recommend it.
Sahara S.
Dove Deep Moisture helped my body remain smooth and soft. A pro is it helps you're skin a lot and a con is it doesn't have a scent. I use everyday when I shower. I have bought it more than 100 times.
Alyssia P.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product! It makes your skin super soft and leaves a clean finish. I'm always hesitant towards new body washes because they can feel grimey, but I do not have that problem at all with this one. I would definitely recommend
Trina C.
We get these in packs of multiples when there's a good price. It's good and helps keep my skin soft. It smells nice, feels nice, and it's not pricey cause I get it at Costco. I'd recommend it's good.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.