BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Paige T.
Beaverton, OR
This body wash is extremely good for my skin during harsh winter months. It has a very light scent that doesn't linger long after bathing and has a very velvety lather. It seems to be very hydrating and I would recommend.
If you want your skin silky, hydrated and shower fresh Dove deep moisture body wash is definitely the one to try. It takes dry, dull skin to another level. I use it daily and would recommend it to everyone who wants to feel this way too!
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I personally love the way dove smell.when you wash it off it always feel like their layer of lotion on you.dove can be a little harsh on you're skin and dry it out I think the price is fair
Kelbee P.
Port Orchard
Kept my skin soft, but still needed a lotion to prevent any mid day ash. Smells good, fresh but a little powdery. Great lather used a nickel size squirt on a loofah and I got more than enough suds for a comfortable shave.
Matt K.
I bought this product hoping it would help with my dry skin. I think that it is fairly priced, I just don't really like the scent of the body wash. The bottle does last you a while for the price which is nice. I would open it up and smell the scent and see if it is right for you before making a purchase.
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
I have sensitive skin and this body wash has been my go-to since I was little. When I was little I used Dove soap in the bar form and as I got older I started using the liquid soap version
Tasha G.
I buy this over and over. They smell is simple yet strong. I can take a shower and have the whole top floor smelling great. I buy mine at SAMs club and it's worth every penny. I would recommend this to men and females!
Tresha G.
I have been using dove for about 10 years. Its very affoproducts. I Love all Dove products and comes now in different variety for skin texture. It's the only brand i use for soap. It leave your skin soft and moisturized.
Mable C.
San leandro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My regular costco bulk buy(3 pack), I have been using Dove deep body wash for years. I should change to a new body wash, but I haven't found anything I fell in love with yet. So just kept using the same body wash until I find a better body wash that suits my liking.
Kimberly H.
Newark, DE
I love the Dove brand for sensitive skin, and the moisture rich, my skin is so soft. I use it on myself and my son, he has eczema and he does not have a problem with this brand at all. I wish I could always catch it on sale because for the large bottles they seem to be a little bit on the pricey side of things.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.