BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Natalia R.
Woodbridge, NJ
A luxurious, bubbly spa day every time. Using this really makes me feel like I'm pampering myself every day. It lathers very richly and a little goes a long way. I'd say I use it every day. Even on days I need to shave the lather is rich enough to protect me from the blade.
Abigail C.
Byron, GA
This is a very classic beauty product and everything about it is great. It's gentle, it smells great, feels great on your body and makes you feel genuinely clean. It's non- greasy and leaves no residue just as the advertisement tell you. I recommend it for anyone and everyone.
I really like this body wash. I have sensitive skin and this is the only body wash that doesn't break me out in a rash. The scent is light and not overbearing. It lathes up well and cleans well. I've used other products and either they break me out or it doesn't lather well. I am open to other products but each time i do, I end up going back to Dove. This is a quality body wash.
Ray L.
Edison, NJ
This deep moisturizing body wash is extremely effective at washing off dirt and grime after a long day. The after effect of this body wash leaves the skin extremely smooth and soft to the touch. I would recommend for anyone looking for a great smelling and effective body wash.
Calla M.
Columbia, MO
I will never buy a different body wash. Dove Deep Moisture smells incredible, deeply moisturizes, and leaves skin feeling and looking amazing. The scent isn't chemically or overpowering, just "fresh". Especially for the price, this is definitely a holy grail product for me.
Jaliyah C.
Dove is a great brand overall. It's fresh scents and smooth feel really put it over the top for me. This is great for ALL skin types. I have extremely sensitive skin and this works very well for me. I've been using dove since I was a child and have had no reason to switch up.
Michele R.
Elkhart, In
Dove body wash is my favorite.! There are a variety of scents to choose from. The lather is so thick and luxurious, and it leaves your skin smelling great and feeling soft. A lot of products claim to soften and moisturize, but Dove body wash is really the only one I have found that really leaves your skin noticeably softer without a greasy feeling. I first tried it when I found a great deal at a drugstore a couple years ago and I couldn't believe how great my skin felt and how the fresh clean scent lingered all day.
Teri K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sometimes you just want a simple unsented body wash, which is surprisingly hard to find. But this one ticks all the boxes:
-unsented
-moisturizing
- doesn't break me out
-not too expensive( the 3 packs at Costco are a great deal).

I'll be repurchasing this body wash again!
Sarah M.
Smyrna , GA
I love love love this body wash!! I can't stand having that dry "winter skin." This body wash makes my skin feel moisturized all day long, and it smells great! I get the family size bottle for a good price for the family to use! I would definitely buy it again and again!
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
After hearing my sisters raving reviews about this I gave it a shot and I completely hated it. It claims to be deep moisturizing but I found that it actually just caked on my skin and didn't move at all. It just stayed in one spot and washing it off was so difficult. What was worse was that it even made my skin so itchy and dry afterwards. Ugh.. so upset but won't repurchase this :(
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.