BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Indri D.
Super moisture, smells good, feel refresh after shower. Bought at Costco, more large quantity. More savings. Nice scent use it everyday on the shower. Will recommend to other people. Gentle on the skin
Lissette C.
NEW BRITAIN, CT
I'M THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO CAN'T USE JUST ANY BODY WASH OR BAR OF SOAP BECAUSE I GET A RASH SO I DECIDED TO GIVE THIS ONE A TRY N WAS A BIT NERVOUS AT FIRST BUT IT WORKED GREAT AND LEFT MY SKIN SMOOTH.
Yvonne A.
Johnstown , OH
Dove is simply amazing! My two children have been using dove since they were born. It keeps their skin clean and soft which I love. I actually use it too because I wanted my skin to be soft for touch.
Kylie G.
York
I like Dove because I have sensitive skin. I also loved the clean feel. Im kinda picky when it comes to body wash but Dove is definitely on my good list. I would definitely recommend this to my friends
Ayena K.
SOUTHFIELD, MI
I absolutely love their body wash. It always leaves my skin super soft and hydrated. My sister has really bad eczema and swears buy this brand. They have so many different scents. It's a great product.
Gwen M.
Chillicothe, MO
I love this body wash. It smells so good and and makes you skin really soft. It does a really good job of cleaning your skin without striping the moisture from it. I have been using Dove for years.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
This is the best moisturizing body wash, its great to use all year , and it's reasonably priced, I always stock up and buy the giftsets during the holidays to give as gifts
Alicia S.
Berkeley springs
I use this daily and I love the light scent and I love that it is so moisturizing! I have sensitive skin so I have to watch what I use. This product is great for sensitive skin! I highly recommend it!
Kor T.
Manchester, CT
I was never a fan of body wash until I tried this one. The smell is so crisp and clean and non artificial. My skin feels sooo soft after using it and I actually feel clean unlike some other body wash!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Love this body wash! Not only does it smell amazing and leave a nice clean scent on your body after but it does what it says it's super moisturizing on the skin and leaves my skin so soft after using it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.