BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sarah K.
I have sensitive skin and this made me break out in a rash. I know it's been good for other people but for me I had a red chest for a couple weeks. I wouldn't use of very sensitive.
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I love the way my skin feels when I use this body wash! It's all silky and smooth. Definitely my favorite body wash! And it smells great! I use it for every shower. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Al F.
I've been using this product since I was a teenager from my mother and now because of brand loyalty I only use this product! I actually love all Dove Body Wash and love the whole line. When I feel a change I just try a different scent but they all have the same out come, which is great!
Melody M.
Salem, OR
I always use Dove body wash because they are so moisturizing but the smell of the plum and sakura blossom is by far my favorite scent, it is a great combination of fruity floral and is overall a very feminine scent. It can be a little difficult to find but Rite Aid typically has it stocked.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The light smell and ladder of this body wash will leave you so fresh and so clean, clean. I believe it really does moisten or doesn't dry out your skin compared to other body washes. You may pay a little bit more but it's not more than 50 cents.
Savanna N.
Ithaca, NY
Love this body wash, made me nice and smooth! it smelled soooo good! it lathers really nicely and feels nice on the skin. I used my regular lotion afterwords and felt hydrated all day! really good product.
Emily L.
New Market, TN
Best body wash for dry skin. Thick luxurious texture with a pleasant soft scent. I have purchased many more expensive body washes in the past but I always go back to Dove Deep Moisture. It never disappoints!
Ida H.
Eufaula, AL
I simply love Dove! This is truly their best body wash ever! It really does smooth your skin after one wash. It is way better than any other product. It's even affordable. I recommend this product to anyone looking for something that really works!
Crissy K.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this body wash,its deff. One of my favorites!It is very moisturizing and smells nice & fresh.I love how creamy it feels on my skin & how rich the lather is on my loofa.I even got my boyfriend using it since he has dry skin & he likes it more than the mens dove that he was using!
Carolyn H.
Suffolk, VA
I use this in addition to the classic beauty bar. A little bit of this product goes a long way and lathers up very nicely on a mesh sponge. It leaves me feeling very clean. The larger bottles are the best value. I just wish Dove would come out with a body lotion with the classic scent!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.