BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Amanda L.
I love Dove soap. I think that the soap bars are much better than others on the market. Other soaps dry out your skin and Dove doesn't give us that yucky dry feeling afterwards. We only buy the liquid Dove body wash now. We usually just rotate scents. But this one is our favorite!
Seline N.
Cookeville
I'm obsessed with my Dove body wash! All of their body products are amazing and I feel so clean after. It smells so fresh and clean rather than perfumy I usually buy it at Walmart because it's cheaper.
Cecilia V.
I have "chicken skin" so my skin is bumpy, rough, & really dry. It helped soften my skin & really moist. It is long lasting but i would moisturized after I used it too. You can get it at any drugstore.
Morgan C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really liked this body wash. Lathers up nicely. Smells great and felt really good on my skin. After I got out of the shower there was no need in putting lotion on as this moisturized my skin. I would buy again
Kor T.
Manchester, CT
I was never a fan of body wash until I tried this one. The smell is so crisp and clean and non artificial. My skin feels sooo soft after using it and I actually feel clean unlike some other body wash!
Lindy W.
Bartlett, TN
Love dove body wash. I feel like I'm putting good things on my skins when I use it. It's a gentle cleanser that's smells nice. It also go on thick and provides a great lather. I recommend this product to anyone.
Cindy M.
Glendale Hts, IL
I Absolutely love this body wash! I love the smell! It just smells like straight up clean! It's so simple and very refreshing! It has a good value and isn't pricey at all! I would definitely recommend!
Indri D.
Super moisture, smells good, feel refresh after shower. Bought at Costco, more large quantity. More savings. Nice scent use it everyday on the shower. Will recommend to other people. Gentle on the skin
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best moisturizing body wash, its great to use all year , and it's reasonably priced, I always stock up and buy the giftsets during the holidays to give as gifts
Brianna F.
Lodi, NJ
Love this product very gentle on the skin and not drying and great for sensitive skin while leaving skin clean. Also has ver nice subtle scent. Highly recommend this product. Also very budget friendly.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.