BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Mary C.
Grayson, KY
Who doesn't love dove. I'm in love with this body wash because not only does it smell great but it leaves my skin feeling soft. Unlike some body washes this one doesn't leaves your skin oily hours later either.
Nora H.
Minneapolis, MN
I always switch over to this body wash in the winter months because it makes my skin moisturized and soft. It's a little much in the summer, but perfect for the drier cold months. The smell is nice and light.
Katy M.
Paterson, NJ
Omg yo tengo está crema de baño dios es súper rica huele muy bien te deja tu piel súper humectada y olorosa hasta la e usado de emergencia como desmaquillante y en realidad funciona
Megan T.
Katy, TX
Living in California (at the time I was using this product) it helped so much with my overly dry skin from the hard water. It smelled very clean but not over powering. I purchased it from Target for $4.99 for 22oz which I think is very reasonable for Dove. Would and have purchased again.
Adreanna S.
I don't really like liquid soap I had use this before but I feel like I can't get me soap of me when I shower. I think it is too thick and the smell is nice but a bit strong for me.
Lorissa A.
Kingston, MA
My favorite body wash brand. I only wear dove, it leaves me feeling very clean. other brands I felt were still on me after I used it and washed it off, but dove doesn't do that. great brand and highly recommend
Sarah K.
I have sensitive skin and this made me break out in a rash. I know it's been good for other people but for me I had a red chest for a couple weeks. I wouldn't use of very sensitive.
Heather  T.
Byesville , OH
I like this product, especially in the winter months. I am a very dry person and this bath wash is great. I feel moisturized after a shower and I don't feel like I have to apply a ton of lotion afterwards.
Kaitlyn M.
This product has made quite the difference in my skin. Cleansing without drying like traditional bar soaps, or soap products. This product did have a soap ingredient, tallow, but I believe it has since been removed. It is not heavily scented and leaves you clean without being perfumey.
Taylor C.
Maryville, TN
I have super dry skin, and Dove body wash is my absolute favorite. It is super moisturizing, and you can tell when you are using it. I am also sensitive to scents, and Dove always have scents that don't give me a headache. I always stray from Dove, but I end up coming back every time.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.