BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Julie C.
I have highly sensitive skin and have found that this particular brand doesn't do much to help. I still feel irritated and often oily after application.
I have since found a mineral based alternative that works far better for me.
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
After hearing my sisters raving reviews about this I gave it a shot and I completely hated it. It claims to be deep moisturizing but I found that it actually just caked on my skin and didn't move at all. It just stayed in one spot and washing it off was so difficult. What was worse was that it even made my skin so itchy and dry afterwards. Ugh.. so upset but won't repurchase this :(
Michele R.
Elkhart, In
Dove body wash is my favorite.! There are a variety of scents to choose from. The lather is so thick and luxurious, and it leaves your skin smelling great and feeling soft. A lot of products claim to soften and moisturize, but Dove body wash is really the only one I have found that really leaves your skin noticeably softer without a greasy feeling. I first tried it when I found a great deal at a drugstore a couple years ago and I couldn't believe how great my skin felt and how the fresh clean scent lingered all day.
Haley E.
Kyle, TX
I love this product! It really is great for during the winter months when your skin is so dry and irritated from the harsh winds and winter cold! It hasn't gotten too cold here where I live, but cold nights are in abundance! I can definitely feel a difference while using this product. Not to mention, it smells so lovely!
Aurelius H.
Rose Hill, NC
My FAVORITE BODY WASH!!!! ELEGANT, SOFT!!! THE WHOLE NINE YARDS!!!! SKIN SENSATIVE!!! IN LOVE WITH THE NEW SCENTS THEY HAVE A STOOL UPON ME!!!! I AM TELLING YOU NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED DOVE ,BODYWASH , BAR SOAP, HAIR PRODUCTS.. ETC YOU ARE MISSING OUT TREMENDOUSLY !!!!
Sofia C.
It smells amazing, doesn't make my skin tight, and I love how you can get a whole set of scrub, lotion, hand cream, body wash, bubble bath, body mist, and body butter all in one scent. I love using those types of sets on home spa days. They all have a little bit of musk scent in them so they aren't like way overly flowery or whatever type of scent. The scents are well balanced, not too feminine that you couldn't give it to a guy for a present.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
One of my all time favorite body wash! Been using it for years. I have eczema so not a lot of things work for my skin, it's so gentle on my skin. Leaves me feeling so clean, and doesn't dry me out. Has a slight scent but nothing crazy, very natural. And it's not expensive.
Uilani A.
Waianae, HI
I love Dove! This formula especially. Iv been using it for the past 5-6 years and it has helped my skin improve a lot. I used to use other name brand products such as dial, but it just dried out my skin. My doctor was the one who told me that the dial was drying out my skin and that I should switch to Dove. At walmart its only about $6.00 (roughly) for a bottle and I love it.
Jisel P.
Castro Valley, CA
I love this lotion because I always feel like I'm getting a good clean. Even the one that doesn't have a particular scent smells good. (All the scents smell amazing). I love that it leaves my skin so soft after using it too. I don't buy any other kind of body wash anymore.
Amber H.
Columbia, SC
This soap is absolutely amazing. I've been using Dove soaps all my life, but with the new formula these soaps have become even more amazing. The smell is great. Light but lasting. The way your skin feels afterwards is great use it in combination with your favorite body oil and you wont even need to use lotion later in the day or the next morning depending on when you shower.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.