BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Uilani A.
Waianae, HI
I love Dove! This formula especially. Iv been using it for the past 5-6 years and it has helped my skin improve a lot. I used to use other name brand products such as dial, but it just dried out my skin. My doctor was the one who told me that the dial was drying out my skin and that I should switch to Dove. At walmart its only about $6.00 (roughly) for a bottle and I love it.
Nahima A.
I have extremely dry skin and I have hard times finding a perfect body wash/ bar soap that will help moisturize my skin. But this Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash has really helped my disgustingly dry skin come to life. I seriously recommend this body wash if your in a budget!
Teri K.
Sometimes you just want a simple unsented body wash, which is surprisingly hard to find. But this one ticks all the boxes:
-unsented
-moisturizing
- doesn't break me out
-not too expensive( the 3 packs at Costco are a great deal).

I'll be repurchasing this body wash again!
Amany I.
Dove is the best inexpensive soap I know and is ALWAYS recommended by my dermatologist. This is not a liquid soap, it's like a cream that when rubbed onto your skin becomes a creamy foam. Its unique and really enjoyable. What I don't like about this is the shape of the bottle, I wish the top was flat so I could store it upside down and I also feel like I have to scrub much more with my bath brush on my armpits to remove my clinical strength deodorant, which takes less scrubbing with my Dial 3x moisture. But I still prefer this one over all the ones I've tried nonetheless because I feel it is the gentlest and most moisturizing of them all
Melissa L.
I bought this on a whim at the store to try a new body wash. This body wash helps keep my very dry skin smooth and healthy. I use Dove everyday and it has made a huge difference in the skin. It's not badly priced for a big bottle at Stop and Shop. I definitely recommend.
Jessica B.
Indianapolis, IN
I am absolutely in love with this product ! After I had my daughter I noticed my skin got a little dry and nothing seemed to help . I decided to try this and omg it’s the most amazing body wash ever , it’s a deep moisturizing soap. I recommend this to everyone .
Shannon A.
I am a very loyal Dove customer. No other brand makes my skin feel this great! This body wash locks in moisture. It is very gentle and smells fresh! My boyfriend loves it too. I usually buy it at Walmart because it's the cheapest there. I will continue to buy this product!
BJ W.
Bristol, VA
This body wash is definitely good for dry and/or sensitive skin! It almost feels like lotion going on but it does suds up nicely too. To me, the only downfall, is I am not in love with the fragrance. It seems generic. It doesn't smell bad by any means but I have other body washes that work just as well but smell better. Shower time is me time so a great smell is what I look for!
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
This is my family's Go-To body wash. It leaves my dry, eczema prone skin feeling moisturized. I did feel like this formula was too heavily scented. Next time I will purchase the unscented one because I am sensitive to fragrances. Overall a good body wash.
Allie K.
Millersville, MD
Love this Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash! It leaves you feeling clean, refreshed and not to mention moisturized and soft for hours after use! At a good price point, very worth the price. I use this every time i shower and keep buying!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.