BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kathryn W.
Annapolis, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did some searching on Influenster for a great body wash and came across this gem. Bought it at Giant for less than $10 and its worth every cent. It leaves your skin so soft and the scent is really fresh! I will buy again in the future for sure.
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been my favorite body wash for a long time! It not only cleans, but intensely moisturizers my skin! It smells and feels very soothing. Plus, it's affordable and easy to find in many local stores! I would definitely recommend!
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
Even though the whole point of this product is that it doesn't wash off completely so it can continue to moisturize. But, when I apply it doesn't get that foamy soap texture which makes me feel clean. This kind of just lathers. It does smell great and is smooth, I don't see much of a difference in moisturizing. But, it does the job.
Kathleen L.
Gaylord, MI
I love the smoothness that you feel when you're using dove. It gets you clean and smell great. One thing that I don't like is if I leave to soap on for more than a minute while I'm washing the rest of my body I get very itchy. But as long as I'm rinsing right after I'm fine
Brandy P.
grand prairie, TX
I loke the fact that this product is good for sensitive skin. I have two daughters who are very pocking when using body soap but bothlike this. One due to the fact that it doesn't break there ski. Out and keeps the ski Soft and refresh. I love the fact that it moisturizes and leaves my skin very soft. I do recommend this product to those who are looking for agreat moisturize when showering.
Natalia R.
Woodbridge, NJ
A luxurious, bubbly spa day every time. Using this really makes me feel like I'm pampering myself every day. It lathers very richly and a little goes a long way. I'd say I use it every day. Even on days I need to shave the lather is rich enough to protect me from the blade.
Nicole K.
Howell , MI
I always use the regular size body wash for my daily far wash- which was recommended to me by my dermatologist. It is awesome, not expensive like a lot of high end skin care products are and for my sensitive skin this body wash really gets the job done! The travel size is perfect for a vacation that would last up to ten days.
I really like this body wash. I have sensitive skin and this is the only body wash that doesn't break me out in a rash. The scent is light and not overbearing. It lathes up well and cleans well. I've used other products and either they break me out or it doesn't lather well. I am open to other products but each time i do, I end up going back to Dove. This is a quality body wash.
Desiree C.
Fall River , MA
My skin is super super sensitive so I'm always weird about trying something new but I loved this ! It didn't break me out at all or make me itch which is usually my problem when I buy a new wash. I would buy this product again for sure
Calla M.
Columbia, MO
I will never buy a different body wash. Dove Deep Moisture smells incredible, deeply moisturizes, and leaves skin feeling and looking amazing. The scent isn't chemically or overpowering, just "fresh". Especially for the price, this is definitely a holy grail product for me.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.