BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have yet to come across a simple body wash better than Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash. It does what it promises. Cleans me up and leaves me smelling and feeling soft and fresh. Would definitely recommend.
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body wash. It makes my skin feel so clean and so soft. The scent is amazing and leaves a great smell to my skin after showering. The price is great for the product. I will definitely keep using it.
Tamara P.
North Charleston, SC
Having eczema since I was a baby, Dove is the best body wash for my skin. It soothes my intense rashes and helps moisturize my skin! It also helps that the price is great! I probably spend close to $200-$300 just on this product a year!
Mckayla S.
greenwood, SC
Dove is the absolute best. Any kind from this line is great. They smell clean and do not dry your skin out. Do not burn any sensitive areas and leaves me smelling great after I get out. Great price too!
Anjelica C.
Fantastic product! Was super great though winter while my skin was so dry. Does help moisturize and smells so clean! Very cost effective, super gentle and makes your skin soft. We always keep it on hand
Diem
Shelton
I have been using Dove body wash for years. I have sensitive skin this doesn't leave my skin dry. Also, it smells great! Price is fair to even great, if you are able to find coupons in the Sunday paper.
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
Always my go to body wash. My skin is super sensitive and this seems to be the best fit. It always leaves my skin feeling crazy soft and never irritates kf even the slightest bit.
Hailey B.
Clinton, NC
This product is absolutely amazing. It smells amazing, is SO HYDRATING! And lasts awhile. lol title bit goes a long way. You can get it at any drugstore or anywhere that has body wash. I always rebuy it
Amanda L.
I love Dove soap. I think that the soap bars are much better than others on the market. Other soaps dry out your skin and Dove doesn't give us that yucky dry feeling afterwards. We only buy the liquid Dove body wash now. We usually just rotate scents. But this one is our favorite!
Brianna F.
Lodi, NJ
Love this product very gentle on the skin and not drying and great for sensitive skin while leaving skin clean. Also has ver nice subtle scent. Highly recommend this product. Also very budget friendly.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.