BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
If you want your skin silky, hydrated and shower fresh Dove deep moisture body wash is definitely the one to try. It takes dry, dull skin to another level. I use it daily and would recommend it to everyone who wants to feel this way too!
Sarah S.
W Springfield, MA
I have the winter regimen one. I stood and smelt all of the dove body washes and had a hard time choosing. They all smell sooo good! It lathers nicely and leaves my skin soft right after use. I gave it a "B" only because I haven't been using it long enough to notice if it's helping my dry skin in long term.
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
I have sensitive skin and this body wash has been my go-to since I was little. When I was little I used Dove soap in the bar form and as I got older I started using the liquid soap version
Rose P.
Glendale, CA
I love Dove products and this body wash is no exception! Feels amazingly moisturizing without feeling slick or greasy. My skin always feels soft and rejuvenated after I use this product. Smells amazing! I never get sick of this one. Definitely a must have for my shower needs.
Kelbee P.
Port Orchard
Kept my skin soft, but still needed a lotion to prevent any mid day ash. Smells good, fresh but a little powdery. Great lather used a nickel size squirt on a loofah and I got more than enough suds for a comfortable shave.
Kimberly H.
Newark, DE
I love the Dove brand for sensitive skin, and the moisture rich, my skin is so soft. I use it on myself and my son, he has eczema and he does not have a problem with this brand at all. I wish I could always catch it on sale because for the large bottles they seem to be a little bit on the pricey side of things.
Tasha G.
I buy this over and over. They smell is simple yet strong. I can take a shower and have the whole top floor smelling great. I buy mine at SAMs club and it's worth every penny. I would recommend this to men and females!
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I personally love the way dove smell.when you wash it off it always feel like their layer of lotion on you.dove can be a little harsh on you're skin and dry it out I think the price is fair
Mable C.
San leandro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My regular costco bulk buy(3 pack), I have been using Dove deep body wash for years. I should change to a new body wash, but I haven't found anything I fell in love with yet. So just kept using the same body wash until I find a better body wash that suits my liking.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
My grandmother is in nursing home I buy this for her because she has very thin and dry skin this has been the number one leading product for her it's great product I have used it my self and it keeps your skin feeling great and moisturizes as well she has not had a problem of dry skin since using this product
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.