BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Cindy S.
Hampton, VA
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash smells great, but the scent isn't overpowering. It is my go to body wash in the winter, to fend off dry skin. It leaves my skin soft and clean, without any residue. The price isn't bad either, since the bottle is large and lasts awhile. I've recommended this product to family and friends
Nora H.
Minneapolis, MN
I always switch over to this body wash in the winter months because it makes my skin moisturized and soft. It's a little much in the summer, but perfect for the drier cold months. The smell is nice and light.
Cherith F.
Pell City, AL
The moisturizing properties of Dove are amazing. I won't use any other soap or body wash. My skin always feels soft and smooth when I use Dove soaps and body washes. Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is amazing. It has a fresh, clean scent and rinses off easily. I love this product!
Lorissa A.
Kingston, MA
My favorite body wash brand. I only wear dove, it leaves me feeling very clean. other brands I felt were still on me after I used it and washed it off, but dove doesn't do that. great brand and highly recommend
Katy M.
Paterson, NJ
Omg yo tengo está crema de baño dios es súper rica huele muy bien te deja tu piel súper humectada y olorosa hasta la e usado de emergencia como desmaquillante y en realidad funciona
Christie H.
Spring, TX
I only use Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. It's gentle on my skin without drying it out. It also does not leave any film on me, or the shower, as many body washes do. I find that it's a great value, and usually stock up when I find it on sale. I will continue to use this as my go-to body wash.
Kaycee S.
This body wash makes my skin feel soft and moisturized from start to finish. I even shave my legs with. It helps drastically with my dry skin and I will never consider purchasing another body wash besides Dove!
Adreanna S.
I don't really like liquid soap I had use this before but I feel like I can't get me soap of me when I shower. I think it is too thick and the smell is nice but a bit strong for me.
Mary C.
Grayson, KY
Who doesn't love dove. I'm in love with this body wash because not only does it smell great but it leaves my skin feeling soft. Unlike some body washes this one doesn't leaves your skin oily hours later either.
Alexis S.
Forest Hill, MD
I have eczema and this body wash is so great for me. Leaves my skin extremely smooth, it's so gentle I don't know if I could ever use another body wash. The smell is good and I would recommend this to everyone.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.