BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Barbara T.
Harlan, KY
I've used this alot I have very sensitive skin so its hard for me to find alot of things that I can use without it drying my skin out or braking my skin out so this product I have found that it does very well with my skin type leaves my skin feeling very soft and moist I love it.
Destiney D.
Aurora, CO
I would definitely say this body wash is at the top of the list for how often I use it. I use it everyday and I wouldn't turn back if I could because what does the body very well and it personally have to sleep sleep better at night I would definitely buy it again because I always buy it again and I recommend it to any and everyone that could get their hands on it. Try it out please
Elaine K.
Philadelphia, PA
I picked up this product at my local Giant. It's great and doesn't irritate or dry out my sensitive skin, and has a pleasant, clean scent. Wish it was a little more moisturizing (although that just may be my dry skin). Overall good value and would definitely purchase it again!
Nicole K.
Howell , MI
I always use the regular size body wash for my daily far wash- which was recommended to me by my dermatologist. It is awesome, not expensive like a lot of high end skin care products are and for my sensitive skin this body wash really gets the job done! The travel size is perfect for a vacation that would last up to ten days.
Calla M.
Columbia, MO
I will never buy a different body wash. Dove Deep Moisture smells incredible, deeply moisturizes, and leaves skin feeling and looking amazing. The scent isn't chemically or overpowering, just "fresh". Especially for the price, this is definitely a holy grail product for me.
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been my favorite body wash for a long time! It not only cleans, but intensely moisturizers my skin! It smells and feels very soothing. Plus, it's affordable and easy to find in many local stores! I would definitely recommend!
I really like this body wash. I have sensitive skin and this is the only body wash that doesn't break me out in a rash. The scent is light and not overbearing. It lathes up well and cleans well. I've used other products and either they break me out or it doesn't lather well. I am open to other products but each time i do, I end up going back to Dove. This is a quality body wash.
Nicole A.
Classic and clean smell that lingered quite awhile. I like that in a body wash. This product did keep my skin feeling moisturized for a good while after using. Midway though the day I find I have to reapply a lotion but I feel like that's the norm. Good price. Good product.
Natalia R.
Woodbridge, NJ
A luxurious, bubbly spa day every time. Using this really makes me feel like I'm pampering myself every day. It lathers very richly and a little goes a long way. I'd say I use it every day. Even on days I need to shave the lather is rich enough to protect me from the blade.
Brandy P.
grand prairie, TX
I loke the fact that this product is good for sensitive skin. I have two daughters who are very pocking when using body soap but bothlike this. One due to the fact that it doesn't break there ski. Out and keeps the ski Soft and refresh. I love the fact that it moisturizes and leaves my skin very soft. I do recommend this product to those who are looking for agreat moisturize when showering.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.