BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Leslie A.
Winter Spgs, FL
I absolutely LOVE these dove body washes! I always get them. I like to try different smells each time. They lather up so well and make my skin feel so soft! It's a must have for sure !
Deborah Stanley S.
Pontotoc, MS
I have been using Dove Bath washes for over 4 years now, and I love the feel of my skin, it leaves my skin so soft and moist. I use only Dove to wash with and I would recommend if you haven't tried this then you need to do your body a favor and get you some. I paid around 1.78 at Walmart for mine.
Tiffany D.
San jose, CA
I LOVE THIS BODY WASH! This formula gives a nourishing and moisturizing powers to my skin. My skin feels so much smoothr after I use this body wash! It is super affordable too! I would recommend this for everyone!
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is my go to soap no matter what. I have been using this since I was younger. Has not disappointed me. I love the way it smells, they way it makes your body feel soft. I have sensitive skin, and Dove is the best!!
Nicole B.
Cypress, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This moisturizes my skin really well! Sometimes I feel it takes a while to rinse it all off, but it's not too bad. My boyfriend loves it, especially when it's in the two packs! So affordable, and a great product at the same time!
Jennylou R.
San Diego, CA
My son's doctor recommended my son switch to dove for his dry skin and we did. He is scratching less after using this. And with that Costco trio, I started using it too and I like it!
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Dove! It makes my skin feel great! It's so smooth and silky and feels amazing. I buy it at Walmart or Target and keeps my skin feeling great all day. It smells really great too.
Cindy S.
Hampton, VA
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash smells great, but the scent isn't overpowering. It is my go to body wash in the winter, to fend off dry skin. It leaves my skin soft and clean, without any residue. The price isn't bad either, since the bottle is large and lasts awhile. I've recommended this product to family and friends
Alexis S.
Forest Hill, MD
I have eczema and this body wash is so great for me. Leaves my skin extremely smooth, it's so gentle I don't know if I could ever use another body wash. The smell is good and I would recommend this to everyone.
Cherith F.
Pell City, AL
The moisturizing properties of Dove are amazing. I won't use any other soap or body wash. My skin always feels soft and smooth when I use Dove soaps and body washes. Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is amazing. It has a fresh, clean scent and rinses off easily. I love this product!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.