BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Rita P.
I use this daily and love it.It makes your skin so soft and smells SOOOOOO good!!! I truly couldn't ask for for a better body wash because it's so gentle on your skin. I completely recommend this body wash
Teona M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can never go wrong with Dove original!! I have always been a fan of this soap bc it is gentle on the skin, moisturizing, and doesn't make me break out like other soaps! Great smell that isn't overpowering
Ashten R.
Ponchatoula, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love all Dove beauty products. Their body wash helps soothe my eczema while making my skin feel squeaky clean. I usually struggle with dry skin and this product helps combat that. I would recommend this 10/10!
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my only #1 choice body wash i use.
Iv tryed every sent. My fav is the shea butter, its supper soft. I also like the go fresh blue dove body wash. Smells soo good and all of them give me soft skin.
Brandon C.
Everyone knows when people love these. They been out for ages they go good with sooo many meals the cost is good they stand out nothing like it out there I am a everyday customer and I recommend to others
Sydni W.
One of my favorite body washes. It is so moisturizing. I have stomach and back acne and this has help significantly in my regiment. The acne body wash I use is very drying and using this after is the best.
Megan D.
This body wash left my skin feeling very clean and smooth, however a little sticky as well. Smells very good. But for my skin that has eczema it made me more itchy afterwards and rash spots. Not for me.
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body wash. It makes my skin feel so clean and so soft. The scent is amazing and leaves a great smell to my skin after showering. The price is great for the product. I will definitely keep using it.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This bodywash is awesome! I had gotten a sample of it and I bought a full size bottle from Walmart and had a coupon. It smells amazing which surprised me. It makes my skin feel so moisturized I love it.
Mckayla S.
greenwood, SC
Dove is the absolute best. Any kind from this line is great. They smell clean and do not dry your skin out. Do not burn any sensitive areas and leaves me smelling great after I get out. Great price too!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.