BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
Dove is always a go to for me.... I love the smell, it makes me super soft and it is great for my sensitive skin.... I can always pick any product from Dove and not be disappointed.... Make a lotion Dove, make a lotion.
Rose P.
Glendale, CA
I love Dove products and this body wash is no exception! Feels amazingly moisturizing without feeling slick or greasy. My skin always feels soft and rejuvenated after I use this product. Smells amazing! I never get sick of this one. Definitely a must have for my shower needs.
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
I have sensitive skin and this body wash has been my go-to since I was little. When I was little I used Dove soap in the bar form and as I got older I started using the liquid soap version
Sarah S.
W Springfield, MA
I have the winter regimen one. I stood and smelt all of the dove body washes and had a hard time choosing. They all smell sooo good! It lathers nicely and leaves my skin soft right after use. I gave it a "B" only because I haven't been using it long enough to notice if it's helping my dry skin in long term.
Tasha G.
I buy this over and over. They smell is simple yet strong. I can take a shower and have the whole top floor smelling great. I buy mine at SAMs club and it's worth every penny. I would recommend this to men and females!
mo j.
Nashville, TN
i love the way i feel after bathing with dove deep body wash , leave your body clean and moisture , very last long , not harsh , very gentle . great price , very affordably. all pros here , no cons .
Donicia J.
I love this body wash have my skin feeling silky smooth and feel so refreshed and I use it at every bath time got it from walmart I recommend this product and glad it's on the winners list
Yolanda O.
Beltsville, MD
Dove is the best body wash I have ever used. It is just like how the commercials describe it; it keeps your body clean and fresh and gives you a very soft feeling after showering. It comes in different scents so you are definitely always smelling clean and fresh
Denyse R.
It's the best thing ever it keeps your body moisturised and helps you have the best skin you can ever imagine i highly recommend this to everybody you will never regret buying this product and its not expensive at all.
Barbara A.
Las Vegas, NV
This product has a very creamy lather. I like how clean and smooth my skin feels afterward. The smell is fresh and soft. The only thing I don't like is how fast I go through this product, other than that it's a thumbs up.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.