BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Dove body wash is always my go to body wash. It is thick and creamy and offers great moisturizing benefits. It lathers up well and leaves you feeling clean but not dry. Dove products also always smell great, you can't go wrong with them.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this body wash due to it being easy on the skin. I suffer from eczema and anything with sulfates seems to make it worse. However,
this body is sulfate free and surprisingly extremely moisturizing. I can tell a big difference in my skin since beginning use and will continue to use this product from now on.
Elaine K.
Philadelphia, PA
I picked up this product at my local Giant. It's great and doesn't irritate or dry out my sensitive skin, and has a pleasant, clean scent. Wish it was a little more moisturizing (although that just may be my dry skin). Overall good value and would definitely purchase it again!
Lisa Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite soap. I have dry skin and this soap makes my skin feel velvety smooth and hydrated. I love the scent and it's also very long lasting. I feel it's worth the price and a little goes a long way. I recommend it for daily use and I'm sure it works on all skin types.
Natalia R.
Woodbridge, NJ
A luxurious, bubbly spa day every time. Using this really makes me feel like I'm pampering myself every day. It lathers very richly and a little goes a long way. I'd say I use it every day. Even on days I need to shave the lather is rich enough to protect me from the blade.
Kathryn W.
Annapolis, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did some searching on Influenster for a great body wash and came across this gem. Bought it at Giant for less than $10 and its worth every cent. It leaves your skin so soft and the scent is really fresh! I will buy again in the future for sure.
Calla M.
Columbia, MO
I will never buy a different body wash. Dove Deep Moisture smells incredible, deeply moisturizes, and leaves skin feeling and looking amazing. The scent isn't chemically or overpowering, just "fresh". Especially for the price, this is definitely a holy grail product for me.
Re M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Dove has the best body wash in terms of price and quality. I use this everyday and it never disappoints. It always leave my skin feeling clean and not overly dry which I love. The choices in scents are a bit limiting but I have not found a scent that I did not love.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My skin is getting so utterly sensitive in my 39 years of age that I have to reapply lotion several times per day. What is the best item to start with is a great, skin- sensitive body wash. This body wash is thick & creamy with blue nutrient beads. When I leave the shower, my skin feels so wonderfully soft & has just a hint of a fresh smell.
Kathleen L.
Gaylord, MI
I love the smoothness that you feel when you're using dove. It gets you clean and smell great. One thing that I don't like is if I leave to soap on for more than a minute while I'm washing the rest of my body I get very itchy. But as long as I'm rinsing right after I'm fine
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.