BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Alba C.
It was always hard for me to find a soap for my skin. Perfumes and strong smells would cause me to have infections! My doctor recommended me using Dove soap because it was for sensitive skin and they were odor free. So I bought it! It's been 3 years now and it's the only soap I use! It feels great on my skin and I stop getting the infections. It also leaves my skin very moisturized as well!
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Dove body wash is always my go to body wash. It is thick and creamy and offers great moisturizing benefits. It lathers up well and leaves you feeling clean but not dry. Dove products also always smell great, you can't go wrong with them.
Re M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Dove has the best body wash in terms of price and quality. I use this everyday and it never disappoints. It always leave my skin feeling clean and not overly dry which I love. The choices in scents are a bit limiting but I have not found a scent that I did not love.
Lisa Z.
This is my favorite soap. I have dry skin and this soap makes my skin feel velvety smooth and hydrated. I love the scent and it's also very long lasting. I feel it's worth the price and a little goes a long way. I recommend it for daily use and I'm sure it works on all skin types.
Kathleen L.
Gaylord, MI
I love the smoothness that you feel when you're using dove. It gets you clean and smell great. One thing that I don't like is if I leave to soap on for more than a minute while I'm washing the rest of my body I get very itchy. But as long as I'm rinsing right after I'm fine
Jaliyah C.
Dove is a great brand overall. It's fresh scents and smooth feel really put it over the top for me. This is great for ALL skin types. I have extremely sensitive skin and this works very well for me. I've been using dove since I was a child and have had no reason to switch up.
Brandy P.
grand prairie, TX
I loke the fact that this product is good for sensitive skin. I have two daughters who are very pocking when using body soap but bothlike this. One due to the fact that it doesn't break there ski. Out and keeps the ski Soft and refresh. I love the fact that it moisturizes and leaves my skin very soft. I do recommend this product to those who are looking for agreat moisturize when showering.
Kathryn W.
Annapolis, MD
I did some searching on Influenster for a great body wash and came across this gem. Bought it at Giant for less than $10 and its worth every cent. It leaves your skin so soft and the scent is really fresh! I will buy again in the future for sure.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
I bought this body wash due to it being easy on the skin. I suffer from eczema and anything with sulfates seems to make it worse. However,
this body is sulfate free and surprisingly extremely moisturizing. I can tell a big difference in my skin since beginning use and will continue to use this product from now on.
Nicole A.
Classic and clean smell that lingered quite awhile. I like that in a body wash. This product did keep my skin feeling moisturized for a good while after using. Midway though the day I find I have to reapply a lotion but I feel like that's the norm. Good price. Good product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.