BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ashley K.
Caldwell, ID
I love dove products, this body wash is amazing I would suggest using a loofa though, when I wash my body with this with my hands I seem to use more than I would with a loofa. Overall a great product smells great and makes my skin so soft, my husband has sensitive skin and dove doesn't bother him either.
Leslie B.
Bloomington , MN
I love this body wash. Its super affordable and I love how soft my skin feels afterwards. My skin is moisturized and I don't feel the need to apply lotion afterwards and I can still feel the effects hours afterwards. I definitely recommend this product!
Imhani ..
Newark, NJ
Love everything about dove! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling softer than ever. I think the pricing is good. Use this product daily. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin which is also a plus. I highly recommend it!!
Jaclyn T.
Ballwin, MO
Very thick, slick and hard to suds. Doesn't suds up like normal soap. Almost like an in-shower body lotion, except it's supposed to clean you too. My skin doesn't really feel "clean" after use, just hydrated and soft.
Kaila U.
Riva, MD
I have been using Dove body washes for years and continue to love them. They are very gentle and don't irritate skin. The scents smell very strong while using, but after you're out of the shower/bath the scent is less overwhelming. I highly recommend these to anyone ESPECIALLY if you have sensitive skin.
elana d.
Having intense dry skin constantly leaves my skin parched, in dire need of moisture. While most soaps only smell great, they commonly strip the skin of its essentials which keep it looking great. This body wash quenches my skin, leaving it soft and supple.
Tamara S.
West Tawakoni, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This happens to be my favorite for dry winter skin. I lather and let it sit on my skin for a few seconds. I always feel silky smooth when I get out of the shower. No winter dry skin with Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
Joi S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best body wash I have ever used. It really does give you smoothr skin after 1 wash!!!! I love it. I originally tried the travel size for a trip a few summers ago and have not looked back since! I love it.
Joanne L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great and smells wonderful. It helps moisturize my skin so I can definitely say that it does the job. I bought mine at CVS but I'm sure stores like Target and Walmart carry it too.
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
dove deep moisture body wash is one of my favorites to use. the scent is great, it's gentle on the skin, and works up to have a great lather. i've continued to use this for several years without a problem. the packaging does change often but only for the better
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.