BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kimberly E.
Smells wonderful and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. I purchase this product at Walmart. It smells wonderful! This product is worth purchasing. I use it daily when I bathe. I would definitely recommend.
Leah T.
Gainesville, FL
This is the only soap I used growing up. Both my sister and I have skin issues and this was one of the only body washes that didn't irritate our skin. It is very gentle and great for others with skin issues.
Gabriela G.
I love this body wash, I have very sensitive dry skin and this is moisturizing enough without any extra irritation. I love the smell, it's light, clean and refreshing! The price is right up my alley as well.
Detra B.
Perfect for everyday! My favorite skin product! I use dove every all the time! It's perfect for sensitive skin. Smells amazing. Super creamy and leaves your skin moisturizing and soft. Re-purchase for sure!
Michelle S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite drugstore body washes, I especially like the small exfoliating beads. It smells really good and it lasts a long time for the price. Leaves your skin feeling super clean and doesn't dry out your skin or leave residue.
Kara K.
Williamsport, MD
I love dove body wash! I started using it 6 months ago when I was pregnant with my son! My skin has not been dry or itchy! I haventbhad tonuse lotion after a shower! This is pne product that is worth trying!
Samantha E.
Santa Ana
Love this product because it makes my skin soft and new. Also gives my skin a radiance look as well. Pro is that it works and con ... there is no con it's perfect . I would recommend to someone who has dry skin
Yoisi M.
South Sioux City
Smells amazing, lathers up nicely and leaves my skin soooooooo soft with each use my skin gets softer.what else could you ask for ? My skin loves it! I always buy it at Walmart and I absolutely recommend!
Brandon C.
Everyone knows when people love these. They been out for ages they go good with sooo many meals the cost is good they stand out nothing like it out there I am a everyday customer and I recommend to others
Denise P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove deep moisture body wash is the best thing for your skin in extreme weather! I was always a bar kind of girl =) and I still have one just cuz, But this moisturizer locks in moisture and leaves you itch free. We all have a mild case of eczema in my house and this paired with a just as great lotion will be one less problem in your life.
I found that bars regardless of brand left me dry and other body washes were only good enough to be fragrances after the bar bath.
There is some type of smoothness that makes it great for winter and irritating free in summer.

Recap: Smells great
A little goes a long way
Thick creamy texture
Big bottle, low price
Availability is great!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.