BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sneha T.
Parsippany, NJ
I love the brand dove. Their products are really nice. I have used this body wash in past. It has nice scent and the feel is really good to the body. It's very gentle. Currently I am using another body wash but will definitely buy dove again.
Nicole
Wellness Guru Expert
I love their lotions! Also says smooth, nourishing, enriching, and softens your skin. I have dry skin, and this definitely makes my skin supple. Average price, and can be found at Walmart; definitely recommend.
Alicia S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This deep moisture wash is a great product with a great price tag. It is super nourishing, but rinses qell. I use the Dove deodorant and soaps sometimes and I have been happy with this brand overall. Well done!
Leah T.
Gainesville, FL
This is the only soap I used growing up. Both my sister and I have skin issues and this was one of the only body washes that didn't irritate our skin. It is very gentle and great for others with skin issues.
Kimberly E.
Smells wonderful and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. I purchase this product at Walmart. It smells wonderful! This product is worth purchasing. I use it daily when I bathe. I would definitely recommend.
Katie F.
Hurricane, WV
Honestly the best body wash there is. If I don't buy the bar soap this is my go to. It's so moisturizing and the smell is so clean and refreshing. It doesn't dry out your skin it leaves you feeling soft all day.
Luz C.
Gardena, CA
a little goes a long way, it Lathers well. Rinses off fast. the smell is very soft & will fade, will be great if you are sensitive to strong smells like I am. The Skin is left so soft and smooth/hydrated after your shower.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one must have product I always need! Super gentle on the skin and a great moisturizer. I have super sensitive dry skin, and this has been a life saver . Highly satisfied and recommend this to anyone!
Chloe S.
I love this body wash! There's so many good scents. It makes my skin feel so smooth, like a baby's. A whole bottle of this body wash lasts for maybe a month or two for me. It's a little pricey, but worth it.
Michelle S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite drugstore body washes, I especially like the small exfoliating beads. It smells really good and it lasts a long time for the price. Leaves your skin feeling super clean and doesn't dry out your skin or leave residue.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.