BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ashley R.
Kelso
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this body wash. I suffer from skin sensitivity once in a while so I will wash with this often. It definitely leaves my skin softer and is not so harsh on my skin easier. I love the signature dove scent too. Very creamy and lather rich.
Tammy S.
Orlando, FL
We live dove in this house as you can see from my top 2 shelves we have dove shampoo conditioner body wash, soap and deodorant. I will try any dive products we have sensitive skin so I must be careful I coupon at publix and Walmart and it's usually very cheap with the right deal. I recommend using dive daily
Shelly T.
Raceland, LA
Since my skin is extra sensitive to most body washes I was surprised that I found a body wash that worked great. It made my skin soft and smooth without having to put lotion on right after and my skin felt great all day long. I would definitely tell my friends to purchase this product.
Cynthia J.
I love this product. Since being a young child I've been having extremely dry skin. But since I've been using dove products my skin is so smooth and hydrated. I get tons of compliments all the time on how beautiful and glowing I look. Thanks dove for all you do.
Ashley D.
Nothing beats Dove body wash. It is rich and creamy and leaves my skill filling moisturized and clean. I am a big fan of the original scent, but the newer and seasonal product smell great too.

This travel product is a must - I keep one in my gym bag and always grab one when traveling.
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
I love this body wash. Every time I use it, it feels silky smooth going across my skin. I tend to have dry skin and this stuff helps the itching during the winter months. After I'm done showering, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and super clean. Love the smell too!
Hollie M.
Northville, MI
Having sensitive skin, I was told by my doctor to use Dove products because they are gentle on skin. I have used the dove sensitive skin line for years and I am never disappointed. This beauty wash leaves skin feeling moisturized and fresh.
Candace H.
Lumberton , NC
This is my holy grail body wash year round. Many products with fragrance irritate my skin but I have used this body wash for years without issue. I try other products but always come back to this; it makes me feel both clean and moisturized.
Lee J.
Watertown, NY
I grew up with five. My mother would always use this on me as a child, and with the new and improved scents and amazing feeling. I use this after a stressful day
Vicky C.
This body wash was great. I've been using this for years now because I bought a big bulk of this from cosco. It did moisturize my skin and it did make my skin noticeably less dry, which is awesome because I have very dry and ashy skin. But my problem with this product is that it doesn't lather very well so I had to use more product than I really needed to, which made me take longer in the shower.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.