BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Barbara A.
Las Vegas, NV
This product has a very creamy lather. I like how clean and smooth my skin feels afterward. The smell is fresh and soft. The only thing I don't like is how fast I go through this product, other than that it's a thumbs up.
Tasha G.
I buy this over and over. They smell is simple yet strong. I can take a shower and have the whole top floor smelling great. I buy mine at SAMs club and it's worth every penny. I would recommend this to men and females!
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
I have sensitive skin and this body wash has been my go-to since I was little. When I was little I used Dove soap in the bar form and as I got older I started using the liquid soap version
Teresa Z.
Emeryville, CA
I use the Dove DeepMoisture Moisture Body Wash. I use it in the shower. I find it moistens my skin beautifully. I bought it at Target. I find that after I lather my body with the lovely suds it rinses off cleanly. My skin is moist but not left overly slippery.
Kelbee P.
Port Orchard
Kept my skin soft, but still needed a lotion to prevent any mid day ash. Smells good, fresh but a little powdery. Great lather used a nickel size squirt on a loofah and I got more than enough suds for a comfortable shave.
mo j.
Nashville, TN
i love the way i feel after bathing with dove deep body wash , leave your body clean and moisture , very last long , not harsh , very gentle . great price , very affordably. all pros here , no cons .
Donicia J.
I love this body wash have my skin feeling silky smooth and feel so refreshed and I use it at every bath time got it from walmart I recommend this product and glad it's on the winners list
Brianna H.
Portsmouth
I use this product daily and it's great. I wish it can with a pump top. There is a bottle that has a pump but it's the price of two of these. It's gentle on the skiing and smells good. I would definitely recommend it.
Leslie B.
Bloomington , MN
I love this body wash. Its super affordable and I love how soft my skin feels afterwards. My skin is moisturized and I don't feel the need to apply lotion afterwards and I can still feel the effects hours afterwards. I definitely recommend this product!
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I have very, very dry skin which gets even more dry in the winter. Dove is excellent for anyone with dry skin. It is thick and moisturizing. It has a nice scent. Most importantly, it soothes and moisturizes my dry skin .
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.