BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Tiffany C.
Omaha, NE
I tried this product for the first time about a week ago and absolutely love it! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth in the shower. When you get out of the shower your skin feels soft and moisturized. The smell last all day long and leaves your skin feeling soft. Won't leave your skin sticky or oily. Won't leave your skin feeling dry and itchy!! I recommend this product to anyone!
Desi C.
phoenix
I rarely give products five stars, but if I could I have give this a 4.5 because I love this product. I just recently purchased it and I think my skin is seeing some kind of improvement. The whole "skin softer after one use" I think is a little bit of a stretch, but I have been getting compliments on how soft my skin is! I just want to say dove is an amazing brand and I think it should continue with innovating products that are tailored to making the customer feel AMAZING! I sometimes don't like them price when I'm broke, but hey you have to pay for quality!
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
This is my holy grail body wash. There is no need to spend a lot of money on expensive body washes. This is a great body wash for sensitive skin. It has a nice fresh scent that isn't overpowering at all (I have a sensitive nose), and I would really recommend this even over some of the other scented dove body washes. I get it in the big pump bottle, which is super easy to use in the shower without having to open a cap and squeeze some out. I would recommend ether buying the pump bottle or pouring the body wash into a spare pump bottle (do the same for shampoos and conditioners!)
Juanita B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes, this is definitely a good product with a longtime positive record from My Mom, to me and now my children. Oh my, I used to love how my Mom smelled. Sadly she passed when I was 14 so while in a foster home, I washed my clothes and sheets in this stuff and it made me feel and smell comfort. As an adult I still purchase it and now my kids. Just be sure to put pads on the tub/shower floor because it gets so slippery and it takes time to wash all the soap off lol not a negative, just a reason to stay in longer and a friendly tip lol That is the moisturizer in it.
Kasey T.
Woolwich, ME
I've used many Dove Body Washes over the past 5+ years. This is my favorite one for the winter time when the weather is super cold, snowy, and makes my skin dry. It's very moisturizing, smells light and refreshing. It always leave my skin feeling clean.. Not just washed but clean and refreshed. I also have very sensitive skin on my body, so if I use anything else but the Dove Body Washes I get small red dots on my arms, legs, and stomach. I've never had that issue with these body washes; they are exactly what they say with no harsh chemicals.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash so much. It makes my skin feel AMAZING. So clean and soft. And all winter long, it keeps it moisturized no matter the windchill. It's gentle and amazing. The smell is subtle and clean. I can use it and so can my boyfriend and it doesn't conflict with any other scents that we wear. It's a great value at around 5 dollars a bottle. I'm not normally a repeat body wash buyer but this is my new go to.
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
My favorite body wash!! It is so smooth and leaves my skin so moisturized and fresh feeling! It also smells amazing! I use it with my loofah and a little really goes a long way! (Although I love to pour out a huge amount because i love the smell and feeling so much). Still have yet to find a body wash that leaves my skin this soft and replenished! Thank you Dove!!
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
This body wash is AH-MAZING!! It is my go to body wash of all time! I won't use anything else! I have super sensitive skin but I don't have to buy the "sensitive skin" kind when I buy dove, seems like all dove body washes are for sensitive skin! I absolutely love the smell, I love the feel of the body wash, it makes my skin so soft and I feel very clean after using it! And I still smell like the body wash even hours after my shower!! It is a little on the expensive side for a body wash, but totally well worth the $6-$7 spent!
Riya J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is one of my trusted body wash along with Olay. I often switch between these two. What I love about this body wash is, that you need a little bit of product on loofah and viola you can wash up your whole body, nice clean scent, does leave the skin moisturized. Seriously, unlike some of the other products I have tried where you are left feeling sticky and not so clean feeling. It works for all skin types especially in winter months where your skin tends to be little drier.
Rosalie S.
Linden, NJ
Dove deep moisture body wash is the best thing for your skin in extreme the best  But this moisturizer locks in moisture and leaves you itch free.
I found that bars regardless of brand left me dry and other body washes were only good enough to be fragrances after the bar bath.
There is some type of smoothness that makes it great for winter and irritating free in summer. one of the most have product a most
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.