BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Valerie C.
Wyoming, MI
This is my everyday body wash , I have really dry skin so any product that helps hydrate is a must for me. It really helps the rough areas like knees and elbows. This one doesn't have much of a sent to me. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin along with there moisturizer
Hayley H.
I use this product as a shaving cream. It doesn't produce oily buildup in your bathtub like many shaving creams and oils do and leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. It's a good value and is surprisingly effective considering its ability to be purchased nearly everywhere.
Jessica R.
My husband and I really love this body wash. He has sensitive skin and this body wash really helps with the rough, dry patches he has. It doesn't have any fragrance except for just the soap smell. I would definitely recommend for anyone with dry skin problems. It definitely helps.
Brooke A.
Anderson, SC
This product has a nice scent to it without it being overpowering, and has a very thick and creamy texture. I like it alright, I do feel like it gets my body clean. It leaves my skin feeling soft afterward and the fresh scent lingers ever so slightly, it's nice. I would recommend
Brittany A.
CARTERSVILLE, GA
This is the best! I love anything Dove in general. Its a great price, and it is so gentle on my sensitive skin! It is very moisturizing too, doesn't leave you feeling dry! I use it daily. I would recommend this for sure! Great price and no break outs is something I'll stick with.
Debra B.
Georgetown, DE
Love this product. Smells great and leaves my skin soft and smooth and the fresh scent lasts for hours. I really like how it leaves my skin moisturized and hydrated. Dove body wash is my go to brand. The price is great and the product is amazing. Who could ask for anything more.
Shana H.
Middlesboro, KY
I love dove soaps. They smell so good and make my skin so soft. They don't leave a residue behind. I just hate the price, in comparison to other soaps I love dove except the price. I haven't actually used this in awhile but highly recommend especially if you have sensitive skin.
Brie G.
I love the way this body wash foams and I like the feeling on my skin. I have used this for the last 3 years off and on. I sometimes try high end body washes but I always come back to this one. It makes my skin feel amazing and the price is right :) I will definitely repurchase.
keayanna a.
Austin, TX
The dove deep moister body wash is one of the best body washes that I have used. My skin is already moisturized after I dry off and I don't have to put on much lotion. It's gentle and has a subtle scent that it long lasting. I will continue to buy this body wash over any others.
Ali C.
I tried this because I have noticably dry skin. It has lasted a long time since a little goes a long way. It smells very good, soapy. I smell like it hours after. I use it every time I shower, so everyday. I would encourage others to try it out, especially if you have dry skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.