BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
This is pretty much the only body wash I use. I love Dove! It leaves my skin silky smooth and moisturized! It's perfect to use on those really dry winter days...add some lotion afterwards and my skin stays hydrated all day! The scent is great too.
Celine L.
I've always used Dove products all my life. I love the feel of this body wash on my skin, it leaves my skin very soft and I can feel the difference if I were to use another product other than dove. Dove provides a variety of different scents but I usually just stick with this one and the light blue one. Dove definitely does not strip my skins of its natural oils and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.
Samantha M.
Zebulon, NC
The deep moisture nourishing body wash is great! It is thick, creamy, and makes my skin soft. The product smells pretty great too. I purchased at Target and would definitely do so again. The smell isn't incredibly long lasting, but that's ok because you still smell fresh. Highly recommended!
Summer O.
Peoria, IL
Dove body wash has to be my least favorite. It leaves a strange residue on my skin and isn't nourishing at all. When I get out of the shower it makes my skin feel dry and I don't really enjoy the scent either. I've tried this product a few times and my opinion has always stayed the same.
Sonia O.
Louisville, KY
Gentle on the skin and is also very hydrating. I always purchase my Dove body wash at Walgreens. It is an affordable body wash, not too pricey and you get great results after frequent use. They have a variety of scents. I would recommend this body wash to those who wish to have softer skin and don't want to use anything harsh for their skin.
Debra C.
Springfield
Love the way it softens my skin after use. It usually keeps that way for at least a few days. Personally the only scent I have been able to find is the Cucumber and green tea which is fine. But a plus is that they do sell twin packs which is great for buying is bulk. Would recommend for use.
Audrie M.
Great. Similar to their body soap but in liquid form. Do not know how it would react with body acne, but it seems gentle enough. Great, subtle scent. Would repurchase again. You can find these at any department store basically like Walmart.
Ashley D.
Appleton, Wi
The only body wash that keeps my skin feeling hydrated. I feel that for the quality of the product, you get a really good value for it. So i don't feel its too pricey. I can usually go all day after hydrating in the morning without reapplying moisturizer and I would highly recommend!
Kim P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash! A lot of scented body washes irritate my skin in cool, dry weather, but this one keeps me feeling soft and smooth. It has a very light clean scent. Typically I get mine at target. You can find a buy 4 and get a $5 gift card promotion from Target every few months.
Loreana v.
I love this body soap. It is so gentle on your skin, it doesn't irritate it and it smells amazing. I even use this for my daughter who is 4 and it is better for her than any other kids soaps. I take this soap with me for all my travels wherever we go. It is good for the whole family.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.