BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kimberly H.
Newark, DE
I love the Dove brand for sensitive skin, and the moisture rich, my skin is so soft. I use it on myself and my son, he has eczema and he does not have a problem with this brand at all. I wish I could always catch it on sale because for the large bottles they seem to be a little bit on the pricey side of things.
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
Dove is always a go to for me.... I love the smell, it makes me super soft and it is great for my sensitive skin.... I can always pick any product from Dove and not be disappointed.... Make a lotion Dove, make a lotion.
Yolanda O.
Beltsville, MD
Dove is the best body wash I have ever used. It is just like how the commercials describe it; it keeps your body clean and fresh and gives you a very soft feeling after showering. It comes in different scents so you are definitely always smelling clean and fresh
Paige T.
Beaverton, OR
This body wash is extremely good for my skin during harsh winter months. It has a very light scent that doesn't linger long after bathing and has a very velvety lather. It seems to be very hydrating and I would recommend.
Rose P.
Glendale, CA
I love Dove products and this body wash is no exception! Feels amazingly moisturizing without feeling slick or greasy. My skin always feels soft and rejuvenated after I use this product. Smells amazing! I never get sick of this one. Definitely a must have for my shower needs.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I personally love the way dove smell.when you wash it off it always feel like their layer of lotion on you.dove can be a little harsh on you're skin and dry it out I think the price is fair
Mable C.
San leandro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My regular costco bulk buy(3 pack), I have been using Dove deep body wash for years. I should change to a new body wash, but I haven't found anything I fell in love with yet. So just kept using the same body wash until I find a better body wash that suits my liking.
Denyse R.
It's the best thing ever it keeps your body moisturised and helps you have the best skin you can ever imagine i highly recommend this to everybody you will never regret buying this product and its not expensive at all.
mo j.
Nashville, TN
i love the way i feel after bathing with dove deep body wash , leave your body clean and moisture , very last long , not harsh , very gentle . great price , very affordably. all pros here , no cons .
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
My grandmother is in nursing home I buy this for her because she has very thin and dry skin this has been the number one leading product for her it's great product I have used it my self and it keeps your skin feeling great and moisturizes as well she has not had a problem of dry skin since using this product
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.