BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Alyssa B.
Love dove body wash and it is the only kind I will use! I have eczema and it seems to help it quite a bit! Makes my skin very smooth! Very fair price on it and lasts quite a while. Would definitely purchase again
Jessica A.
Charlotte, NC
I love this body was I'm a little disappointed that they took the smaller size off the shelve and only have the larger sizes now I just really would like the smaller sizes back and I will be buying this again!!!
Destiny R.
Edinburg, TX
My son has very dry skin and this is the only body wash he can use! This helps his skin to just a bit soft and it doesn't irritate his skin. We buy it at Walmart and I go recommended for anyone who has dry skin!
Briana R.
I'm a big fan of this body wash. It leaves you soft and no oily or sticky residue like you get from other brands on the shelf. Smells great too, especially the pear scent! I will continue to use this and hope they bring on new scents to try as well!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I love a lot of dove products. The smell is always amazing. The lather is always rich and moisturizing. I usually don't use lotion after this because of the oils and lotions included. I definitely buy this a lot.
Gabby A.
The soap smells pretty good and it also feels great on the skin. The scent does last for a decent time, so another plus. It rinses off kind of weird though. It feels like I can't get all of the soap off my skin, that's the only issue I have.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
I like this body wash it keeps skin looking moisturized and looking healthy. It's part of my shower products and I love that they also sell this product in different scents. Works great and is very affordable.
Laura F.
Lawrenceville, GA
This stuff makes my skin so soft! I love it. I don't think I take a shower without using it and I try to never run out. The smell is not that bad, it's light but still smells good! I would recommend to anyone!
Taylor G.
Dove body wash always makes me feel so clean and makes me smell so good. Hard to believe that just a brand of soap can start a conversation. I love this and it is long lasting. I would recommend it to others!
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is by far my favorite beauty product. I use this every time I shower. I actually rub this on my legs into a lather then shave. It leaves my
legs so soft, no ingrown hairs, and doesn't clog my razor!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.