BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
Dove is the best soap in the world to be honest! I love it and if I had only one soap I can use forever then this will be it! I love It!! It makes my skin soft and smooth. I don't have to worry about any irritations. It's the best
Meghan O.
Tampa, FL
I have very sensitive skin and it is hard for me to find a body wash that I won't break out using or on the flip side my skin will not get completely dry. This product cleanses my skin without making it oily and breaking out, but also helps my acne and keeps my skin perfectly moisturized as well.
kassie g.
Ellensburg, WA
Dove Beauty Body wash is my go to product when I want/need soft glowy skin with a refreshing clean scent. A large pump bottle lasts for a very long time and affordable! I use this on a daily basis and is a must have for the shower or bubble bath. Highly recommend giving this body wash a try!
Summer O.
Peoria, IL
Dove body wash has to be my least favorite. It leaves a strange residue on my skin and isn't nourishing at all. When I get out of the shower it makes my skin feel dry and I don't really enjoy the scent either. I've tried this product a few times and my opinion has always stayed the same.
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
I currently have the the exfoliating wash Kind and it's okay not anything to go crazy about .it only does a okay job with cleaning. The dove bar soap does better with the getting all the grime and dead skin off then this body wash . The flavor smell doesn't last on your skin what so ever
Debra C.
Springfield
Love the way it softens my skin after use. It usually keeps that way for at least a few days. Personally the only scent I have been able to find is the Cucumber and green tea which is fine. But a plus is that they do sell twin packs which is great for buying is bulk. Would recommend for use.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Again, I have sensitive skin. I didn't always but after becoming a mother, I do. My dermatologist recommended Dove body washes such as the deep moisture and the one specifically designed for sensitive skin. The are wonderful-moisturizing and completely non-irritating. They come in large bottles that are also a good value and last a long time.
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product kicks winter dry skins a$$. I love the thick creamy consistency. It adds the extra moisture into my body that is needed during these Michigan winter months. I also can use regular lotions with this vs. expensive body butter. MUST HAVE!!!
Celine L.
I've always used Dove products all my life. I love the feel of this body wash on my skin, it leaves my skin very soft and I can feel the difference if I were to use another product other than dove. Dove provides a variety of different scents but I usually just stick with this one and the light blue one. Dove definitely does not strip my skins of its natural oils and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.
Sonia O.
Louisville, KY
Gentle on the skin and is also very hydrating. I always purchase my Dove body wash at Walgreens. It is an affordable body wash, not too pricey and you get great results after frequent use. They have a variety of scents. I would recommend this body wash to those who wish to have softer skin and don't want to use anything harsh for their skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.