BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love a lot of dove products. The smell is always amazing. The lather is always rich and moisturizing. I usually don't use lotion after this because of the oils and lotions included. I definitely buy this a lot.
Melissa M.
Winnetka, CA
This body was smells amazing. But it does tend to try out my skin. So I use it about 2-3 times a week and use other soaps and washes for the other days. I buy it at cost o it’s cheaper because they sell a 3 pack.
Jessica A.
Charlotte, NC
I love this body was I'm a little disappointed that they took the smaller size off the shelve and only have the larger sizes now I just really would like the smaller sizes back and I will be buying this again!!!
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
I have no complaint with this product! It leaves my skin clean and refreshed, all the while moisturizing it deeply. I bought it at my local HEB and will definitely repurchase it for the next time I run out of it!
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this brand of body wash. I have a few bottles of different smells and I'm sure it will last me forever. My favorite is the cucumber scent. This soap leaves your skin feeling soft and not rubbery and I love it
Amia H.
I really loveeee this body wash because of the way my skin feel after I get out the shower...like it does leave a weird or sticky feeling to your skin and it also moisturizes your skin really good. And since I have dry skin this perfect for me.
Briana R.
I'm a big fan of this body wash. It leaves you soft and no oily or sticky residue like you get from other brands on the shelf. Smells great too, especially the pear scent! I will continue to use this and hope they bring on new scents to try as well!
Alyssa B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love dove body wash and it is the only kind I will use! I have eczema and it seems to help it quite a bit! Makes my skin very smooth! Very fair price on it and lasts quite a while. Would definitely purchase again
Melissa R.
East point, GA
I prefer this formula better than the bar soap type because I feel like it goes into my skin a lot better. the only downside is that it does leave my skin feeling a little bit dry but it's a really nice body wash
Destiny R.
Edinburg, TX
My son has very dry skin and this is the only body wash he can use! This helps his skin to just a bit soft and it doesn't irritate his skin. We buy it at Walmart and I go recommended for anyone who has dry skin!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.