BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Katie T.
My go to product, one of the few products I always repurchase instead of trying new things all the time. Keeps your skin soft and moisturized and is sensitive enough to not cause irritation.
Samantha E.
Cleveland, OH
I love everything about this product. The feel , I love the smell of the product. I bought this item from target. Its not to long-lasting but it's a great product extremely gentle on my skin.
Tonia K.
Kent, OH
I bought this because I couldn't find my regular body wash and was please with the results. I felt clean and fresh after showering and I have noticed my skin looking better and feeling softer.
Sabrina
Moorpark, CA
I used this body wash with a body sponge. It claims to be unscented, but it has a slight scent to it, it smells like the old dove bar soap. After one use of it, it made my skin instantly softer, I have dry skin, this is amazing for winter months because it hydrates your skin, leaving it very smooth and soft.
Jennifer p.
Meridian, ID
I don't often purchase drugstore body wash, this is the exception. This stuff smells AMAZING and leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized. The Green Tea and Cucumber scent is my favorite.
Sarah S.
W Springfield, MA
I have the winter regimen one. I stood and smelt all of the dove body washes and had a hard time choosing. They all smell sooo good! It lathers nicely and leaves my skin soft right after use. I gave it a "B" only because I haven't been using it long enough to notice if it's helping my dry skin in long term.
Denyse R.
It's the best thing ever it keeps your body moisturised and helps you have the best skin you can ever imagine i highly recommend this to everybody you will never regret buying this product and its not expensive at all.
Kimberly H.
Newark, DE
I love the Dove brand for sensitive skin, and the moisture rich, my skin is so soft. I use it on myself and my son, he has eczema and he does not have a problem with this brand at all. I wish I could always catch it on sale because for the large bottles they seem to be a little bit on the pricey side of things.
Paige T.
Beaverton, OR
This body wash is extremely good for my skin during harsh winter months. It has a very light scent that doesn't linger long after bathing and has a very velvety lather. It seems to be very hydrating and I would recommend.
Yolanda O.
Beltsville, MD
Dove is the best body wash I have ever used. It is just like how the commercials describe it; it keeps your body clean and fresh and gives you a very soft feeling after showering. It comes in different scents so you are definitely always smelling clean and fresh
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.