BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Sheridan M.
Minot, ND
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash makes my body feel SOOO soft and smooth. I even use it as shaving cream for my legs and armpits. My skin smells so fresh and clean and the scent lasts for a long time. I bought mine from CVS pharmacy and its great quality for low budget purchases!
Dream S.
lake zurich, IL
Re-discovered my love affair with Dove with this deep moisture body wash. Super dry skin on me and the occasional eczema on my youngest means this body wash has been a life saver! Would definitely recommend it as it works, plus the value can't be beat!
Sasha D.
Spring Hill, FL
The Dove soap is a good product it really keeps my skin moisture and smooth. my niece has sensitive skin. she cant just use any soap. so we tried dove and it made her skin smooth and she didn't have a reaction like the other soaps.
Brenda M.
Dallas, TX
I purchased the dove deep moisture badly wash before leaving to Mexico. My skin gets drier with the changes in water. Taking this body wash was the best thing I would do. Doves body was keeps my skin moisturized through my trips.
Carrie W.
Holland, MI
Maybe it's just a personal preference, but I really don't care for this Dove product in particular, even though I like some of their other stuff. I like more 'fruity' or specialty smells, so I really don't like this particular scent. The one time I tried this I put on lotion right after because I didn't care for the smell.
Shannon Z.
Millville, NJ
Absolutely love this body wash!! Has been my go to staple for awhile. I suffer from heat rash && dry skin and this body wash has gone above and beyond the call of duty by soothing && softening my skin without any harsh side effects.
Shelley A.
Dozier, AL
This brand was recommended by my dermatologist to heal my dry skin. I always see a huge lather in the commercials, but never found a product that provided such lather. Dove does it. After one use, I could feel a difference in my skin. It was very moisturizing and helped my dry skin feel super soft. This is my #1 choice.
Clarissa N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Dove!! It is so gentle and it just cleans so well!! I tried other body washes but none can top dove, in my opinion. The smell is great and it isn't harsh like other body washes. It makes my skin feeling soft, clean , and sooooo smooth. Everyone should try this product!
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR
I have and always will LOVE the smell ice DOVE body wash, it is such a fresh, clean beautiful scent. Leave a my skin feeling so soft lotion isn't required after bathing. You can always get that dove will take great care of your skin.
Carey C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Deep Moisture Wash is a wonderful product that keeps my extra dry and itchy skin manageable. It has a pleasant scent but doesn't overly saturate your skin. I leave the shower feeling fresh and my skin feels more moisturized. It is affordable and easy to find in most retailers.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.