BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Gianna W.
Northampton, PA
Love this product!! It's absolutely wonderful! I buy it at my local grocery store! It keeps moisture in your skin and it's a nice gentle product! Works great! I would definitely buy it again! It's worth your money!
Erin S.
Geneseo, NY
I love Dove body products over any other company but this product was not my absolute favorite. It was very effective and smooth, but I tend to prefer the body washes that are scented more strongly which this one was just not.
Ana S.
Palo Alto, CA
You can feel the result of this body wash right after your shower. It is not foaming easily but has a very nice small and skin gets very soft after every shower.
Amanda V.
San Benito, TX
Love the way my skin feels with this body wash, smells good and endless soft skin. Best change I've made for skincare. For a great value I can get amazing skin. I will continue to buy it and offer it to my girlies❤
Saraya K.
I love this body wash it's my favorite.  It smells amazing and is great if you have sensitive skin or if you're allergic to perfumes like me. It makes your skin so soft you notice a difference in the first wash. I would definitely recommend to anyone .
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
This body wash is good for the average consumer. It is cleansing and moisturizing, but I do not think it targets rough skin. It smells nice and makes my skin feel clean. I would recommend this to my friends with normal skin.
Isha K.
Love this product! It smells so fresh and leaves me feeling so clean. It lasts all day and is also not pricey and definitely worth the value in my opinion. I would for sure buy this product again and recommend it!
Shirley W.
Swords Creek
I am so in love with Dove!! The scent is just so clean and satisfying. The pros are that it isn't harsh on the skin. The only bad thing is the price. The smell is phenomenal. I purchased it from the Dollar General. I will be buying this product again.
Ty T.
Tupelo, MS
Dove body wash helps moisturizer my skin and helps with my friends. I use it everyday and I don't use any other wash because I have very sensitive skin. I use the non scented and I would definitely recommend this.
Mannu C.
Redondo Beach, CA
I originally tried this at my parents house and was blown away by how moisturizing this body wash was. It doesn't dry your skin out at all and is good for sensitive skin! Highly recommend this product to everyone!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.