BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Morganne W.
Lawrence, KS
I grew up with using Dove, and every time that I try another brand, I come back to Dove. This is the only soap that keeps my skin from drying out and having a rubbery feeling. Plus, the different scent the body wash comes in smell awesome! 10/10 would recommend.
Joanna P.
Greensboro , NC
Great for winter skin! It's more expensive than some body washes, but spend the extra money if you get dry, cracked, scaly, red, itchy winter skin like I do. I try to stock up when I have coupons, and I'm always glad I did.
Ashley P.
houma, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite body wash... It leaves my skin soft and smelling amazing. It isnt to expensive either which is a plus. My husband has dry skin and its the only one that works for him also.
BRI W.
Rockford , IL
One of my fave body wash. Talk about smooth this leaves my skin so silky and it smells great too. The price wont break the bank and your skin if left feeling moisturized and not flaky or dry.
Gail S.
Duluth, GA
This product exceeds all of my expectations. It has the great smell that I'm looking for in a body wash and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. By far my favorite body wash and at an inexpensive cost. I recommend this product to a lot of customers looking for that extra kick in their shower routine. GO DOVE!
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
I love everything about this body wash except the price. It moisturizers wonderfully; smells amazing and follows the amazingness that is everything Dove, but just a little pricey for my tastes
Kaysee W.
Bassett, VA
Dive body wash leaves my skin feeling amazing. Since I have tried dove I will never use any other brand body wash! My children. Even have fallen in love with it, not only the moisturizer in it but the smell is amazing too!
Jennifer p.
Meridian, ID
I don't often purchase drugstore body wash, this is the exception. This stuff smells AMAZING and leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized. The Green Tea and Cucumber scent is my favorite.
Laurie P.
I have been using dove for over 15 years! It leaves my body feeling soft and smelling great! It does not leave that left over soap feeling. Dove not only softens your skin but smells good too!
Amanda A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I went into the store not being able to find my usual body wash when I quickly grabbed this because I love Dove products. I was hesitant at first because of the prices but needed something, so off the shelf it went. It lathers up really good, smells great for HOURS after a shower, and left my skin feeling very soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.