BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Meghan O.
St Petersburg, FL
I have very sensitive skin and it is hard for me to find a body wash that I won't break out using or on the flip side my skin will not get completely dry. This product cleanses my skin without making it oily and breaking out, but also helps my acne and keeps my skin perfectly moisturized as well.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love all of doves products. I mostly use their shampoo & conditioner. It really moisturizes my hair & leaves it feeling so soft & silky. Dove conditioner is actually in my shower right now. I'd have to say that dove is my favorite shampoo/conditioner
One of my most favorite in the moment. Its make my body feels so warm and smooth and it leave my skin feeling so shiny and beautiful why so use another no, for me it didt work I only use the dove deep moisture its the only thing that have been working for me now and I promise if you buy it you won't regret buying it 😍😍
Elizabeth Z.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash has a nice scent that's not overpowering, but is strong enough that you can enjoy it while you're using it. I can't say it has transformed my dry skin, but it certainly doesn't do anything to make it worse. It's also reasonably priced.
Michelle L.
This body wash is extremely moisturizing.. but that may be its downfall. After lathering up and rinsing off, I feel that it doesn't quite clean my body like a soap should, and instead just coats my skin with an intense moisturizer that may or may not be trapping any dirt or bacteria underneath
Molly D.
Hamden, CT
Perfect for my dry, sensitive skin. Unscented which is perfect, because then my skin will not be irritated after I use it. Makes my skin super soft too. I bought it at Walmart since the prices cannot be beat. I will buy it again and have bought it many times! Its the only body wash I can/will use
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Love love loveeee this body wash! The smell is amazing and fresh and I find myself using less of it because a little goes such a long way. It's the perfect combination of moisturizing and soapy (which I find is an issue with their deep moisture line). Definitely would recommend this body wash.
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is similar to that of the bar soap which isn't my favorite smell but its very clean. I prefer body washes with a bit more fragrance however this would be perfect for people with sensitive skin or don't prefer a lot of scent in their wash.
Caitlyn H.
Peoria, AZ
I got this as a free sample in the mail from Dove and I love how hydrating it feels on my skin! The only drawback is the scent for me - it smells like baby powder as opposed to a more overall clean scent and I'm not much of a fan. But overall, a great body wash if your skin is feeling dry!
Hannah W.
Nacogdoches, TX
I have very very very sensitive skin and this is the ONLY thing I can use for my skin, I get it at Walmart and it's SUCH a great pice. Perfect for my sensitive skin because it isn't too harsh, I use it once or twice a day depending on how many times I shower. I would DEFINITELY reccomend
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.