BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kimber S.
This is my favorite-perfect consistency, excellent scent, feels great! A lit pricey at regular price, but there are often coupons and deals. My husband recently confessed he likes it better than any of the men's body washes we've had in the past.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Dove is my favorite brand for pretty much anything but, their mosturizing body wash is my favorite body wash. I seriously can not use any other body wash without my skin feeling dry and itchy so Dove is wonderful! I actually worked the Dove Self Esteem campaign and it's amazing how many people love this product and know how awesome it is! Go Dove!
Tiffany W.
Covington, GA
I LOVE all of Doves body wash. It is my all time favorite but I do not get it often unless it is on sale. It is kind of expensive. Although I love the way my skin feels with this body wash I wish I could use it a lot more often but I cant because it is about $6 unless I find a coupon. Other than that I love dove body wash it smells great it, it leaves your skin soft and the smell stays on you for hours.
Krysten S.
Sweetwater, TN
All you need is doooove. Seriously though. My skin loves this stuff and it's probably one of the best products I've ever used. Even my boyfriend loves it, and he has sensitive skin. You smell wonderful and you skin feels soft and as wonderful as you smell. I've bought this stuff so many times and will continue to. IF YOU GET THE CHANCE, TRY IT.
Loreana v.
I love this body soap. It is so gentle on your skin, it doesn't irritate it and it smells amazing. I even use this for my daughter who is 4 and it is better for her than any other kids soaps. I take this soap with me for all my travels wherever we go. It is good for the whole family.
Vicky C.
This body wash was great. I've been using this for years now because I bought a big bulk of this from cosco. It did moisturize my skin and it did make my skin noticeably less dry, which is awesome because I have very dry and ashy skin. But my problem with this product is that it doesn't lather very well so I had to use more product than I really needed to, which made me take longer in the shower.
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
I love Dove products!!! This is just fantastic tho! It always makes my skin smell so good after my shower! It has a great lather!!!!! It's super affordable I usually find at Walmart or target. I would definitely recommend!!
Tammy S.
Orlando, FL
We live dove in this house as you can see from my top 2 shelves we have dove shampoo conditioner body wash, soap and deodorant. I will try any dive products we have sensitive skin so I must be careful I coupon at publix and Walmart and it's usually very cheap with the right deal. I recommend using dive daily
Kim P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this body wash! A lot of scented body washes irritate my skin in cool, dry weather, but this one keeps me feeling soft and smooth. It has a very light clean scent. Typically I get mine at target. You can find a buy 4 and get a $5 gift card promotion from Target every few months.
Chezney B.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I used to buy pretty much any and every body wash. However, when I stumbled on this product I fell in love. Dove leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. It also has a great scent. I wouldn't buy any other body wash. If you were to buy Dove body wash at a local store you might be paying too much. I shop at Sam's Club and can buy a three pack (regular size bottles) for 9 dollars---certainly a steal!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.