BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jen T.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love this body wash! I have dry skin and need something moisturizing (but not greasy/oily) to hydrate my skin. I have found every scent I've tried from this line smells fresh and clean and my skin is so soft after I shower. Dove also offers a lot of great coupons in Sunday newspapers so you can save on this product.
Indya R.
Arlington, VA
Love the smell and that there are moisturizing properties in the body wash. It leaves my skin somewhat soft, but not moisturized enough to not use lotion. I like it and am a frequent buyer of it.
Celine L.
Love this body wash. You don't need a lot of amount of product and it smoothes perfectly. The scent is nice. Dove is the body wash to test,use, love in you bathroom.
Danette W.
West Covina, CA
LOVE this. It spreads easily on wet skin and washes off to give you a squeaky clean feeling. It doesn't leave any residue or that uncomfortable feeling on your skin that you get when soap hasn't been completely rinsed off. Deeply moisturizing--provides great relief in winter when my skin is prone to painful dryness.
Samantha B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product smells wonderful. But it did make my skin break out. Although i would still buy in the future. I have really sensitive skin, So the breakout is fairly normal with new body washes. It is extremely soft and hydrating.
Kiera P.
leaves skin extremely soft. I use this every day and night when I use it leaves skin so moisturized and soft that i can skip using lotion and my skin is not dried out. The smell is amazing it is very pleasing and therapeutic. I have back ups in my closet right now as we speak because it is awesome and irreplaceable.
Shannon K.
Bath, PA
I'm a big fan of this body wash. I used to use scented ones but they started to irritate my skin, and then this came out. It has no real fragrance except a nice lotion-y scent, and feels moisturizing. When anyone else like my boyfriend or friends use my shower, they always comment on how much they love my body wash!
Ashley P.
houma, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite body wash... It leaves my skin soft and smelling amazing. It isnt to expensive either which is a plus. My husband has dry skin and its the only one that works for him also.
April H.
Talbott, TN
I love Dove products and I love this body wash. Dove leaves my body feeling fresh and smelling fresh. It has a "clean" scent that is not over powering. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's not "bubbly" it's more creamy. I'd rather have a good soap I can lather, but over all I give this product an A!
Morganne W.
Lawrence, KS
I grew up with using Dove, and every time that I try another brand, I come back to Dove. This is the only soap that keeps my skin from drying out and having a rubbery feeling. Plus, the different scent the body wash comes in smell awesome! 10/10 would recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.