BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Abby S.
Carroll, OH
This product is super nice and leaves my skin feeling really happy after my shower, but I don't wash with it every day because the consistency of it can be a tad annoying at times. It's super thick and it takes a bit of work to get back off haha. It's really nice overall though, I'd highly recommend.
Sarah T.
This formula is thick but not heavy which is my ideal kind. It lathers up beautifully and has a nice soft floral-like scent. It isn't too overwhelming which is great for those who are sensitive. My skin is so smooth and clean after. Would def recommend for those who are looking for a good body wash
Brittany J.
Phoenix, AZ
I received a free sample of this product. I was kind of put off by it at first because I was expecting it to be similar to the deodorant. However, I love the fresh scent that this has. I also loved that the soap did not feel sticky or tacky. I would rotate it with my regular shower gel that I use.
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Dove Body wash. Leaves my skin so so smooth and soft. I also love the gentle fragrance and how it cleans my skin without giving me rashes or break outs. Very gentle in skin, provides real good moisture. I do recommend this product. It is affordable and easy to find.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I tried this product out recently at a relative's house and it was very nice! The body wash was creamy, but didn't lather on me. It left my skin pretty soft; however it didn't get me completely clean. Giving it four stars because of how soft it left me, but that one missing star is because of the lack of lather and cleanliness. Wouldn't purchase for myself.
Michelle L.
This body wash is extremely moisturizing.. but that may be its downfall. After lathering up and rinsing off, I feel that it doesn't quite clean my body like a soap should, and instead just coats my skin with an intense moisturizer that may or may not be trapping any dirt or bacteria underneath
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
Dove is the best soap in the world to be honest! I love it and if I had only one soap I can use forever then this will be it! I love It!! It makes my skin soft and smooth. I don't have to worry about any irritations. It's the best
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Love love loveeee this body wash! The smell is amazing and fresh and I find myself using less of it because a little goes such a long way. It's the perfect combination of moisturizing and soapy (which I find is an issue with their deep moisture line). Definitely would recommend this body wash.
Monica B.
Wichita, KS
I love ❤ this particular Dove body wash. I have super sensitive skin especially my legs. I use this when I shave my legs because I simply can't find a shaving cream or gel that works for me and helps with the razor rash that I get which is not from the razor. I use Harry's razors there amazing.
One of my most favorite in the moment. Its make my body feels so warm and smooth and it leave my skin feeling so shiny and beautiful why so use another no, for me it didt work I only use the dove deep moisture its the only thing that have been working for me now and I promise if you buy it you won't regret buying it 😍😍
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.