BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Michelle L.
This body wash is extremely moisturizing.. but that may be its downfall. After lathering up and rinsing off, I feel that it doesn't quite clean my body like a soap should, and instead just coats my skin with an intense moisturizer that may or may not be trapping any dirt or bacteria underneath
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Love love loveeee this body wash! The smell is amazing and fresh and I find myself using less of it because a little goes such a long way. It's the perfect combination of moisturizing and soapy (which I find is an issue with their deep moisture line). Definitely would recommend this body wash.
kassie g.
Dove Beauty Body wash is my go to product when I want/need soft glowy skin with a refreshing clean scent. A large pump bottle lasts for a very long time and affordable! I use this on a daily basis and is a must have for the shower or bubble bath. Highly recommend giving this body wash a try!
Caitlyn H.
Peoria, AZ
I got this as a free sample in the mail from Dove and I love how hydrating it feels on my skin! The only drawback is the scent for me - it smells like baby powder as opposed to a more overall clean scent and I'm not much of a fan. But overall, a great body wash if your skin is feeling dry!
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
I currently have the the exfoliating wash Kind and it's okay not anything to go crazy about .it only does a okay job with cleaning. The dove bar soap does better with the getting all the grime and dead skin off then this body wash . The flavor smell doesn't last on your skin what so ever
Shadlyn L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash I use it everyday. The smell isn't fruity or anything it's no scent to it. It last for 2 months just depends how much amount you use. I recommend this body wAsh for anyone that not into fruity scents and have senstive skin.
Celine L.
I've always used Dove products all my life. I love the feel of this body wash on my skin, it leaves my skin very soft and I can feel the difference if I were to use another product other than dove. Dove provides a variety of different scents but I usually just stick with this one and the light blue one. Dove definitely does not strip my skins of its natural oils and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.
Sonia O.
Louisville, KY
Gentle on the skin and is also very hydrating. I always purchase my Dove body wash at Walgreens. It is an affordable body wash, not too pricey and you get great results after frequent use. They have a variety of scents. I would recommend this body wash to those who wish to have softer skin and don't want to use anything harsh for their skin.
Hannah W.
Nacogdoches, TX
I have very very very sensitive skin and this is the ONLY thing I can use for my skin, I get it at Walmart and it's SUCH a great pice. Perfect for my sensitive skin because it isn't too harsh, I use it once or twice a day depending on how many times I shower. I would DEFINITELY reccomend
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
This is pretty much the only body wash I use. I love Dove! It leaves my skin silky smooth and moisturized! It's perfect to use on those really dry winter days...add some lotion afterwards and my skin stays hydrated all day! The scent is great too.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.