BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Trina T.
Smelled very nice!!!! and was very very affordable!!! I liked the way it made my skin feel and did not dry out my skin like a lot of body washes do. I used it every other day until it ran out and never had an issue.
Evangeline P.
New Orleans, LA
Dove body wash is amazing . It leaves your skin soft after a shower . It's smell really nice . It has a long lasting smell after the shower . It is also a deep cleaner . I would buy this again . I recommend you guy try it .
Kasandra G.
Lincoln, MI
Dove body wash was recommended to me by my dermatologist. My skin really soaks up the moisture in it. It's a very gentle formula and never leaves my skin dry. It doesn't get super soapy, it's more of a thick lotion feel on the skin but it cleanses well.
Amanda J.
Lake Charles, LA
Love, Love, Love!! The smell and overall product is fantastic and says what it does! This bottle can be found at any drugstore and is reasonably priced! This is my go to wash for everyday use. Well keep purchasing!!
Mia W.
Land O' Lakes
I highly recommend this product because it is long lasting, cleanses your body well, it is extremely gentle, and smells amazing! It can come in all different sizes and is a great all round product. I would recommend!
Cailey L.
Murrieta, CA
This moisture wash is AMAZING! My skin feels so incredible after using. Smooth and soft not to mention hydrated. I love the scent and the price! We get ours from CVS! Definitely recommend for any and all skin types!
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I can not say enough good things about Dove. I've been using Dove for years now and love them. I love the light scent, how it lathers and cleans and how inexpensive it is.
Rachel L.
This is very moisturizing, perfect for really dry skin, it gets rid of dull, dty flaky skin on your body quickly. Although if you dont have dry skin, tgis may be to moisturizing for you, depending on ypur skin type.
Jennifer M.
Parsons, TN
I have always been a fan of body wash. This particular one is one of the best. I can tell a big difference in my skin after just one use. With different scents & types this product will always be one of my favorites.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
My favorite body wash! I always received samples of this product, and I couldn't help but buy the full size. There are no frills. It smells good and gets you clean. It feels luxurious, but it isn't overly expensive.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.