BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jordan D.
Dove is the only body wash that doesn't dry out my skin. Nothing else compares after using this body wash. It smells good and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I will continue to buy this product again and again.
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI
Dove bar soap has been a favorite of mine since my mom always bought it while I was growing up. The Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is no exception! It is nice and creamy and leaves my skin feeling softer and smooth. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Martha B.
Pleasantville
Dove body washes are my absolute favorite of all time.  I feel like they don't strip my skin of moisture and they have a great fragrance.  My whole family loves this Dove body wash and we have been continuously repurchasing it for over 15 years!!
Ashley Y.
Cary, NC
I loveeeee dove body wash. Sometimes I'll try something else but I always go back to dove. It smells great and the bottle is huge. It is so moisturizing and I love how it smells on my skin hours after I have showered.
Nathaly E.
Uso regularmente este gel para el baño y me encanta. I love it. Luego de darte tu baño regular usas este jabón y tu piel queda súper suave, limpia y con un rico olor. Todo al mismo tiempo. El precio es súper accesible.
Bergineliz R.
I recommend this body wash for people who have dry skin or don't like body wash with laughter because this body wash moisture good but doesn't laughter and my skin feel soft and moisture but not clean I also recommend this body wash as a second body wash
Catrina E.
My fav! Very moisturizing and love all of the smells. Many soaps leave a random feel. However, Dove rinses clean. I purchase it when on sale at Walmart. The cost is worth it thought. I will continue shopping for it.
Evangeline P.
New Orleans, LA
Dove body wash is amazing . It leaves your skin soft after a shower . It's smell really nice . It has a long lasting smell after the shower . It is also a deep cleaner . I would buy this again . I recommend you guy try it .
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
This is a perfect body wash for people with dry skin, plus it has a good dove scent not really any other scent in particular. I will always recommend dove products and this one is just as great and lasts a long time!
K-cee S.
Core, WV
Not a fan of the original scent but I do enjoy some of the others. This body wash actually makes me feel clean even though I can't smell the scent after about an hour. Reasonably priced and you get a lot of product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.