BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Lindsay W.
Robinson, IL
I love this Dove product. I have combination skin and this is enough moisture to keep my skin soft and it doesn't get oily in between showers. It has a great lather and is perfect for sensitive skin.
Kira G.
Brighton, MA
This is the BEST body wash. It leaves your skin soft (no need to moisturize after getting out of the shower), and it smells fresh and clean. It's relatively inexpensive and Dove is a brand I trust. Would recommend for all skin types!
Shelley A.
Dozier, AL
This brand was recommended by my dermatologist to heal my dry skin. I always see a huge lather in the commercials, but never found a product that provided such lather. Dove does it. After one use, I could feel a difference in my skin. It was very moisturizing and helped my dry skin feel super soft. This is my #1 choice.
Kristin B.
Westminster, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff smells so good! Dove is a great brand and you can always trust that they will deliver an amazing product. The can be a little more expensive but I usually can get a coupon to help with that. I would def recommend this!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried all of the Dove products and have never been disappointed. The body wash has a wonderful scent and lots of lather power. Best of all it's very affordable and my skin always feels so soft and clean.
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
Dove is one of my most favorite soap/body wash brands. I am obsessed with their original scent fragrance and use it in their body wash form and their stick deodorant. Their body wash does not dry my skin at all and feels so luxe.
Mackenzie T.
Queen Creek, AZ
Smells so good! Leaves skin feeling smooth and and clean without stripping all the moisture. Bought at Walmart. The price point is great for such a huge bottle of product. The scent is clean and refreshing, everyone will love it!
Madison P.
Garden City, ID
Hey I'm new here do to get a good man you out on the school day before he gets goes came is the next most annoying woman you can see her on your a date sister you are a sister woman you I don't have a date sister
Clarissa N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Dove!! It is so gentle and it just cleans so well!! I tried other body washes but none can top dove, in my opinion. The smell is great and it isn't harsh like other body washes. It makes my skin feeling soft, clean , and sooooo smooth. Everyone should try this product!
Allie S.
New Braunfels, TX
Dove is by far my favorite brand of body washes/soap bars. I like to use the wash for shaving! Great for sensitive skin & leaves you feeling moisturized. No cons. Only great things to say about this product. Would recommend to all.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.