BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Katlyn B.
I like using Dove body wash because it keep my skin smooth and I feel like the formula is very gentle. I use it everyday in the shower and I feel like the price is just right. It not very expensive and it's great quality
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BODY WASH. I have super dry skin so I use it daily to moisturize. It is very gentle on the skin and long-lasting. I recommend this product to anyone who is in the market for body wash for any reason.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
I love this soap! Until I used this I always just used bars of soap because I never felt like body wash got me clean enough but I fell in love with this the first time I ever used it. It leaves your skin feeling so soft!
Jennifer A.
I love this body wash! I have very sensitive skin and this works wonders. It smells really good too. When I apply it it feels moisturizing. I just ate how pricey it is but you get what you pay for. It is worth buying!
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove bar soap has been a favorite of mine since my mom always bought it while I was growing up. The Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is no exception! It is nice and creamy and leaves my skin feeling softer and smooth. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Allison N.
Cleveland, AL
This smells so fresh and clean. It is the only body wash that my family has consistently repurchased. I love how it leaves my skin feeling hydrated but doesn't break me out. I would repurchase this. And I recommend it.
Ashley Y.
Cary, NC
I loveeeee dove body wash. Sometimes I'll try something else but I always go back to dove. It smells great and the bottle is huge. It is so moisturizing and I love how it smells on my skin hours after I have showered.
Jordan D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove is the only body wash that doesn't dry out my skin. Nothing else compares after using this body wash. It smells good and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I will continue to buy this product again and again.
Nathaly E.
Uso regularmente este gel para el baño y me encanta. I love it. Luego de darte tu baño regular usas este jabón y tu piel queda súper suave, limpia y con un rico olor. Todo al mismo tiempo. El precio es súper accesible.
Martha B.
Pleasantville
Dove body washes are my absolute favorite of all time.  I feel like they don't strip my skin of moisture and they have a great fragrance.  My whole family loves this Dove body wash and we have been continuously repurchasing it for over 15 years!!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.