BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Clarissa N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Dove!! It is so gentle and it just cleans so well!! I tried other body washes but none can top dove, in my opinion. The smell is great and it isn't harsh like other body washes. It makes my skin feeling soft, clean , and sooooo smooth. Everyone should try this product!
erica o.
Mission, TX
Oh my gosh ! ... I just how clean you feel after getting out the shower ... Just by using this dove deep wash ☺ .. I think you feel cleaner then any other body wash .. I've been using this wash for quite a while now and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft ! ☺❤💜
Emily F.
I have very sensitive skin and dove products are about all it can tolerate. Smells wonderful--you step out of the shower feeling clean and fresh. Ready to tackle the day! Also, leaves my skin feeling very smooth..no more dry skin!
Carrie W.
Holland, MI
Maybe it's just a personal preference, but I really don't care for this Dove product in particular, even though I like some of their other stuff. I like more 'fruity' or specialty smells, so I really don't like this particular scent. The one time I tried this I put on lotion right after because I didn't care for the smell.
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR
I have and always will LOVE the smell ice DOVE body wash, it is such a fresh, clean beautiful scent. Leave a my skin feeling so soft lotion isn't required after bathing. You can always get that dove will take great care of your skin.
Abbey C.
Ashland, VA
I'm a year round swimmer, and the chlorine dries my skin out to the point it's flaky and itchy. Ever since I started using this moisturizing body wash, my skin feels refreshed, and is incredibly silky smooth and soft!! It also has an amazing smell. I will never try any other body wash ever again. I love ALL Dove products.
Joanna A.
Palmdale, CA
Although the smell was definitely not my favorite it definitely left my skin feeling great. my skin was left feeling nice an smooth and very hydrated. if the smell were a little different i would love it a lot more but personally it was just too overpowering or me,
Rachel K.
Maywood, NJ
This is my favorite body wash. I have very dry, sensitive skin. It is very gentle, but is very affective. I have very sensitive skin, which gets red and burns when i put on most lotions or moisturizing body washes. This one however, moisturizes deeply and doesn't affect my skin. My sister also uses this product and she has very oily skin, and the product works very well on her as well. If you like this washes, this is the best one for you.
Antwanette J.
Paterson, NJ
I have very sensitive skin. If you don't want a soap product that dries out your skin and leaves it smooth and soft after every wash this is a great product to purchase. I would definitely recommend with people who has eczema
Ronnie G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am always happy with Dove Body Wash. My scent of choice is pomegranate. With other body washes I feel like my skin is stiff and the soap has left a residue on my skin, but with Dove my skin feels moisturized and soft. I always feel clean and smell fresh after using it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.