BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Brittany J.
Phoenix, AZ
I received a free sample of this product. I was kind of put off by it at first because I was expecting it to be similar to the deodorant. However, I love the fresh scent that this has. I also loved that the soap did not feel sticky or tacky. I would rotate it with my regular shower gel that I use.
Katelyn M.
Westminster, CO
Hard to beat this quality for this price.. The scent is never overwhelming and my boyfriend and I can use the same bottle. You can find it at any drugstore or grocery store. It doesn't dry out your skin like some body washes and is great for every day use.
Sarah T.
This formula is thick but not heavy which is my ideal kind. It lathers up beautifully and has a nice soft floral-like scent. It isn't too overwhelming which is great for those who are sensitive. My skin is so smooth and clean after. Would def recommend for those who are looking for a good body wash
Nicole N.
Taunton, MA
FAVORITE body wash! Seriously helps my extremely dry skin, has a nice fresh clean scent that's not overbearing. I bought this is at Walmart and got a great deal on a two pack! Although it's pricier than most others I barely have to use a lot to get a nice rich later, so definitely more for your money
C C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash. It is a timeless classic. The scent is great and it is ultra moisturizing. I like to use this in the winter months when I find that I need more moisture in my body wash. In the summer months, I prefer to use a bar soap (Zum soaps).
Mishal F.
This is a body wash which my family has been always loyal too it always keeps my body fresh and clean and they have so many different scents as well. I personally like shower gels more than body wash because i feel that they are more smooth upon sensitive skin. But we will always repurchase this one!
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This does exactly what it says it will. It moisturizes my cracked skin and really soothes me. Dove products always smell great and you always get your money's worth because it is not even expensive. You can find this at almost any grocery store or Target.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
This product is super nice and leaves my skin feeling really happy after my shower, but I don't wash with it every day because the consistency of it can be a tad annoying at times. It's super thick and it takes a bit of work to get back off haha. It's really nice overall though, I'd highly recommend.
Jennifer B.
I tried this body wash and I didn't really like it. It actually dried out my skin and made it itchier than usual. I was surprised because it is a "deep moisture" and "nourishing" formula. I do like the clean scent and how well it lathers. It's also relatively expensive. Everyone's skin is different so it's worth giving it a try. Maybe it will work for you!
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I recently found my new favorite body wash from the drugstore; the Dove fig and orange blossom smells so good and lingers on my skin. One night I smelled my moms bathroom and I was immediately hooked on this wash. It leaves my skin smooth and soft and for the price its great because Bath and Body Works washes are my favorite but they are quite expensive at times!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.