BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I live in a dry climate so mantaining moisture in my skin is essential. Dove body wash is a lifesaver! It lathers up so softly and sinks right into my skin. I leave the shower so clean, supple, and smelling good. My boyfriend is constantly admiring how soft I feel. Friends too! This is an amazing body wash!
Bridgette E.
Dudley, MA
I love the way this feels on my skin. It is very silky and leaves my skin nice and smooth. The fragrance is also nice and I can still smell it on myself by the end of the day. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great body soap that isn't to heavy.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using Dove for a while; Originally I was drawn to the words "deep moisture". I am totally OCD about my skin- I hate it when its dry! Anyway, Dove body wash is maybe just a little above average when it comes to moisturizing my skin, but for the price it can't be beat. I'll stick with it for now instead of paying the big bucks for 2 oz for the good stuff.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Dove never disappoints with their products. ! First of all, the selections of they offer in the nourishing body wash from the cucumber melon, nectarine, blue fig, pomegranate are so wonderful ! They smell amazing and the smells carries on throughout the whole day. Second It leaves my skin super soft, like baby skin soft. Third, It doesn't dry skin and it moisturizes and last of all super affordable !!! Best body wash out there
Holland T.
Florence, AZ
First time I used this I thought to myself "oh its really thick so it must be pretty moisturizing.." then i used it and it took FOREVER for it to wash off and it felt like no matter how much I was washing it off it felt like it was still on me...it did make my skin feel soft for the first two days i used it....then it broke me out because the product stays on you....so its like having dried soap on you that you cant see....
Shyla S.
Kent, WA
For some reason this body wash makes me so incredibly itchy...eventually causing a rash. I have very sensitive skin; I used this body wash per recommendation from a friend who knew about my sensitive skin. I wish this didn't irritate my skin so much. I gave it a C grade due to it's really my skin's issue, as well as it is decently priced. If you have sensitive skin, I would recommend buying travel size first to try this out.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This does exactly what it says it will. It moisturizes my cracked skin and really soothes me. Dove products always smell great and you always get your money's worth because it is not even expensive. You can find this at almost any grocery store or Target.
Amber L.
This is a little bit thicker of a soap, but that is what I enjoy about this. There are a few good scents, as well as seasonal, summer/winter body wash that are designed to help the skin maintain a good moisture. I would recommend this product, especially the seasonal ones. This is a great product!
Bre W.
Terre Haute, IN
I love all Dove products but the body wash is my favorite. I use it everyday. It makes my skin feel hydrated and fresh. I normally don't have to put on lotion after my showers when using this. Only con I have it that it is a little on the pricey side when it comes to body washes but it does last long.
Katelyn M.
Westminster, CO
Hard to beat this quality for this price.. The scent is never overwhelming and my boyfriend and I can use the same bottle. You can find it at any drugstore or grocery store. It doesn't dry out your skin like some body washes and is great for every day use.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.