BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kira G.
Brighton, MA
This is the BEST body wash. It leaves your skin soft (no need to moisturize after getting out of the shower), and it smells fresh and clean. It's relatively inexpensive and Dove is a brand I trust. Would recommend for all skin types!
Lindsay W.
Robinson, IL
I love this Dove product. I have combination skin and this is enough moisture to keep my skin soft and it doesn't get oily in between showers. It has a great lather and is perfect for sensitive skin.
Sasha D.
Spring Hill, FL
The Dove soap is a good product it really keeps my skin moisture and smooth. my niece has sensitive skin. she cant just use any soap. so we tried dove and it made her skin smooth and she didn't have a reaction like the other soaps.
Clarissa N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Dove!! It is so gentle and it just cleans so well!! I tried other body washes but none can top dove, in my opinion. The smell is great and it isn't harsh like other body washes. It makes my skin feeling soft, clean , and sooooo smooth. Everyone should try this product!
erica o.
Mission, TX
Oh my gosh ! ... I just how clean you feel after getting out the shower ... Just by using this dove deep wash ☺ .. I think you feel cleaner then any other body wash .. I've been using this wash for quite a while now and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft ! ☺❤💜
Jessica M.
Cameron, NC
Not only does this product smell amazing, it is amazing! I got it in a christmas kit one year, & since then, this is all i am able to use. I also use the soap & have tried different scents in order to find my favorite. They all smell amazing, & help keep my skin clean & fresh.
Abbey C.
Ashland, VA
I'm a year round swimmer, and the chlorine dries my skin out to the point it's flaky and itchy. Ever since I started using this moisturizing body wash, my skin feels refreshed, and is incredibly silky smooth and soft!! It also has an amazing smell. I will never try any other body wash ever again. I love ALL Dove products.
Shelley A.
Dozier, AL
This brand was recommended by my dermatologist to heal my dry skin. I always see a huge lather in the commercials, but never found a product that provided such lather. Dove does it. After one use, I could feel a difference in my skin. It was very moisturizing and helped my dry skin feel super soft. This is my #1 choice.
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR
I have and always will LOVE the smell ice DOVE body wash, it is such a fresh, clean beautiful scent. Leave a my skin feeling so soft lotion isn't required after bathing. You can always get that dove will take great care of your skin.
Dream S.
lake zurich, IL
Re-discovered my love affair with Dove with this deep moisture body wash. Super dry skin on me and the occasional eczema on my youngest means this body wash has been a life saver! Would definitely recommend it as it works, plus the value can't be beat!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.