BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Samantha B.
Corp Christi, TX
I just recently started to branch out into other body soap brands. This is the first I've tried and I absolutely love it. My arms and legs get extremely dry and itchy and this body wash has helped me keep them moisturized.
Mayra E.
Othello, WA
I LOVE this bodywash! I have been using it for almost a year straight. And refuse to use anything else. It's helped my skin so much especially during the cold months.
Stephanie M.
Smells great! Gives you this clean and fresh feeling the whole day long. I purchased mine at Walgreens but you can get it really in any store even the grocery store. I really do recommend this product it is gentle on the skin.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
I love this soap! Until I used this I always just used bars of soap because I never felt like body wash got me clean enough but I fell in love with this the first time I ever used it. It leaves your skin feeling so soft!
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
I love dove it so gentle on the skin it's super affordable I bought this at Walmart it's not harsh at all and you can also get it online or Targett it's so gentle it smells great a lot comes in a bottle I buy this often
Ashley C.
houston
Makes my skin a rather good. Feeling . I have sensitive skin so finding something as good as this is rare . It's very gentle with my skin . And I bought it from Walmart or Any local store . I recommend for all sensitive. Skin people to give this product a try
Heidi W.
Lannon, WI
Moisturizing wash. Packaging was sturdy and didn't slip out of the hands. Not a strong smell to make you sick or pungent. I use it every time I shower. Doesn't make my skin feel greasy or skip while dressing afterwards.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I love this body wash. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it at all. It's really moisturizes my skin and my skin feels very soft afterwards. It can be a little on the expensive side, but it is worth it to me!
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love Dove body wash all of them, I have tried many different body washes and I keep coming back to this one it makes my skin feel great it doesn't feel well after I get out of the shower and it smells amazing
Ceaira T.
Memphis, TN
This is definitely a body wash that I keep in my shower although I do prefer the one for sensitive skin but it's so hard to find. It makes your skin feel silky smooth. Although, I do wish the scent lasted longer. I feel like it dissipates after maybe an hour.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.