BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Dove Body wash. Leaves my skin so so smooth and soft. I also love the gentle fragrance and how it cleans my skin without giving me rashes or break outs. Very gentle in skin, provides real good moisture. I do recommend this product. It is affordable and easy to find.
Sonia G.
Washington, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lovely at keeping the skin moisturized, and I appreciate that it is non-comedogenic as I have touchy skin that breaks out easily. I tend to prefer unscented washes that don't conflict with my perfume, so I appreciate that this is just a nice, clean flavor.
Sarah T.
This formula is thick but not heavy which is my ideal kind. It lathers up beautifully and has a nice soft floral-like scent. It isn't too overwhelming which is great for those who are sensitive. My skin is so smooth and clean after. Would def recommend for those who are looking for a good body wash
Hailey I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only use Dove Deep Moisture (Original or Sensitive Skin). Years ago my dermatologist strongly suggested I switch to this body wash and use nothing else. It has worked wonders for me. It leaves my skin smooth and it's true about how there is no sticky or slimy feeling like what you get with regular soaps. I have superrr sensitive skin and I've never had a problem with this product. I would definitely recommend. Since I use it every day (I even use it to wash my face in the mornings) I go through it semi-quickly so the three pack is a bonus so I don't have to keep buying it so often. I probably go through one bottle every 2-3 months.
Erika M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this body wash for about 10 years now. It keeps me moisturized and has a subtle scent unlike some others. It is a little pricey for my taste, but there are sometimes coupons or you can buy it bulk. I've used for 10 years and won't change.
Jessica M.
Dove is very good for moisturizing dry skin. I have very, very dry skin and very sensitive skin. Dove was recommended to me to try for this. It was also affordable and available at your local grocery store. This product is a great product and I would recommend to anyone looking for a good bath soap.
Desiree M.
I have gone through several bottles of this body wash. The thickness of the cream allows you to not have to use as much, making the bottles last you quite awhile. It is very gentle on the skin and leaves very smooth fresh smelling skin. Would highly recommend.
Brittany J.
Phoenix, AZ
I received a free sample of this product. I was kind of put off by it at first because I was expecting it to be similar to the deodorant. However, I love the fresh scent that this has. I also loved that the soap did not feel sticky or tacky. I would rotate it with my regular shower gel that I use.
Nicole N.
Taunton, MA
FAVORITE body wash! Seriously helps my extremely dry skin, has a nice fresh clean scent that's not overbearing. I bought this is at Walmart and got a great deal on a two pack! Although it's pricier than most others I barely have to use a lot to get a nice rich later, so definitely more for your money
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,008 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I received this dove deep moisture nourishing body wash in a target beauty box. I love how smooth my skin feels after showering with it. It has a very basic almost plane sent to it, which is good for those who don't like any bold scented body washes. I personally love a more fresh floral scent for my body wash. The stuff works really great and I would buy it again but there are other brands I would prefer.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.