BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Taissa H.
Morristown, NJ
I started using this product recently and love how my skin feels moisturizer when coming out of the shower. The only reason I wouldn't give this product a perfect score is because I prefer bottles with a dispensing top versus one that opens and closes like this.
Amanda M.
Madison, AL
Dove is the only skincare brand that does not break me out. I love the moisturizing formula! This body wash is perfect for someone with sensitive skin. It does not dry out your skin or cause break outs of any kind. Plus, it comes in a variety of enjoyable scents :)
Alexandria C.
El Paso , TX
Omg I love this body wash makes ur skin so soft it's really cheap too can find it any drug store it's really gentle to ur skin I use everyday when I shower n let me tell u it makes ur skin feel out of this world it's amazing
Bella F.
Temple City , CA
I love this product it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated and it's very gentle on my sensitive skin. I have eczema and very dry skin, this actually helps a lot with that and it cleans my body very well at the same time.
Rafi M.
Jacksonville, FL
This body wash is so most raising has a very beautiful scent to it I want it from Sam's club there's really no cons but Olivia skin very smooth and you can use right after the shower I really recommend this for people who shower twice a day or every day because it will keep your skin most
Wendy A.
We Love DOVE body wash... Really like how it doesn't dry your skin, and it's also gentle on the skin. My family and I have tried different scents and have yet to find one we don't like .. we really like Dove line of products
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a huge fan of the Dove Body Wash brand and will never switch to another brand because there is nothing that even compares! This product comes in many scents and leaves my skin feeling not only extremely soft but very healthy.
Samantha B.
Corp Christi, TX
I just recently started to branch out into other body soap brands. This is the first I've tried and I absolutely love it. My arms and legs get extremely dry and itchy and this body wash has helped me keep them moisturized.
Stephanie M.
Smells great! Gives you this clean and fresh feeling the whole day long. I purchased mine at Walgreens but you can get it really in any store even the grocery store. I really do recommend this product it is gentle on the skin.
Mayra E.
Othello, WA
I LOVE this bodywash! I have been using it for almost a year straight. And refuse to use anything else. It's helped my skin so much especially during the cold months.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.