BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

member-14c206f56
Great stuff! it leaves my body feeling very soft specially after I have shaved my legs. I don't always have time to moisturize anytime after taking a shower or through out the day so this is perfect for me and for those on a rush. You don't really have to worry about it has already been taken care of with this Body Wash :)
Catherine I.
Reno, Nv
I love dove and this body wash. It feels so luxurious, but it is still affordable. My boyfriend cannot stop touching me after I use this. Although I do try other body washes at times, this is the one I go back to. Softness is love...
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
Dove is one of my most favorite soap/body wash brands. I am obsessed with their original scent fragrance and use it in their body wash form and their stick deodorant. Their body wash does not dry my skin at all and feels so luxe.
Cori J.
Eden Prairie, MN
I purchased this product at Target. I enjoyed this body wash. With daily use, it left my skin feeling soft and clean. I did not really enjoy the scent that much. It smells a little too soapy for me. I prefer lighter scents. But I would definitely recommend this product!
Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
This is my favorite body wash and I would definitely recommend it. I have used it for many years and my skin is always so soft. I don't have sensitive skin, except for my face, but I am confident this product will work for anyone.
Sheridan M.
Minot, ND
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash makes my body feel SOOO soft and smooth. I even use it as shaving cream for my legs and armpits. My skin smells so fresh and clean and the scent lasts for a long time. I bought mine from CVS pharmacy and its great quality for low budget purchases!
Shelley A.
Dozier, AL
This brand was recommended by my dermatologist to heal my dry skin. I always see a huge lather in the commercials, but never found a product that provided such lather. Dove does it. After one use, I could feel a difference in my skin. It was very moisturizing and helped my dry skin feel super soft. This is my #1 choice.
Carey C.
MANAKIN SABOT, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Deep Moisture Wash is a wonderful product that keeps my extra dry and itchy skin manageable. It has a pleasant scent but doesn't overly saturate your skin. I leave the shower feeling fresh and my skin feels more moisturized. It is affordable and easy to find in most retailers.
Mackenzie T.
Queen Creek, AZ
Smells so good! Leaves skin feeling smooth and and clean without stripping all the moisture. Bought at Walmart. The price point is great for such a huge bottle of product. The scent is clean and refreshing, everyone will love it!
Allie S.
New Braunfels, TX
Dove is by far my favorite brand of body washes/soap bars. I like to use the wash for shaving! Great for sensitive skin & leaves you feeling moisturized. No cons. Only great things to say about this product. Would recommend to all.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.