BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

C C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash. It is a timeless classic. The scent is great and it is ultra moisturizing. I like to use this in the winter months when I find that I need more moisture in my body wash. In the summer months, I prefer to use a bar soap (Zum soaps).
Brittany J.
Phoenix, AZ
I received a free sample of this product. I was kind of put off by it at first because I was expecting it to be similar to the deodorant. However, I love the fresh scent that this has. I also loved that the soap did not feel sticky or tacky. I would rotate it with my regular shower gel that I use.
Mishal F.
This is a body wash which my family has been always loyal too it always keeps my body fresh and clean and they have so many different scents as well. I personally like shower gels more than body wash because i feel that they are more smooth upon sensitive skin. But we will always repurchase this one!
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
This product is super nice and leaves my skin feeling really happy after my shower, but I don't wash with it every day because the consistency of it can be a tad annoying at times. It's super thick and it takes a bit of work to get back off haha. It's really nice overall though, I'd highly recommend.
Jennifer B.
I tried this body wash and I didn't really like it. It actually dried out my skin and made it itchier than usual. I was surprised because it is a "deep moisture" and "nourishing" formula. I do like the clean scent and how well it lathers. It's also relatively expensive. Everyone's skin is different so it's worth giving it a try. Maybe it will work for you!
Erika M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this body wash for about 10 years now. It keeps me moisturized and has a subtle scent unlike some others. It is a little pricey for my taste, but there are sometimes coupons or you can buy it bulk. I've used for 10 years and won't change.
Alison A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this body wash. It suds up nicely and it feels very silky smooth. Lots of great scents. I assume it is moisturizing my skin. I just moved to Colorado from Florida and the change in humidity has been wonderful for my heat tolerance...but bad for my skin. So far this body wash seems to have helped me stay ahead of the curve with this drying out stuff!
Samantha R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's ok the smell was a bit weird and it really dos not do much for me and for it being for sensitive skin it made my skin dry and not moisturized or
Hydrated at all with was a bummer navies I love the brads other pushcart and I have very sensitive skin .
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I recently found my new favorite body wash from the drugstore; the Dove fig and orange blossom smells so good and lingers on my skin. One night I smelled my moms bathroom and I was immediately hooked on this wash. It leaves my skin smooth and soft and for the price its great because Bath and Body Works washes are my favorite but they are quite expensive at times!
Desiree M.
I have gone through several bottles of this body wash. The thickness of the cream allows you to not have to use as much, making the bottles last you quite awhile. It is very gentle on the skin and leaves very smooth fresh smelling skin. Would highly recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.