BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite body wash. So gentle & moisturizing & smells great. Very affordable when you buy it in packs at sam's club or Costco. Glad I always keep back ups in the bathroom I never want to run out of this!
Hortensia A.
Miami Beach, FL
How can you not love a product that not only smells great, but cleanses the skin perfectly and adds much need moisture to the largest organ of the body? Dove really did it this time around with the NutrumMoisure body wash! Not only is it affordable, it's long lasting as the container brings plenty! Its a great way to treat yourself everyday
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am currently using my first bottle of this and I love it, it makes my skin feel so nourished and clean. The price is a little more expensive then what I am used to, but I love Dove and I will repurchase this and I will also recommend to others.
Jacinda T.
Indianapolis, IN
This body wash leaves me feeling clean and smooth. After showering I smell fresh and new. The fact that it makes my boyfriend happy is an added perk. He is always telling me how soft I am and how good I smell. Definitely my go to body wash.
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is extremely affordable. The product smells really nice and the texture of the body wash is very buttery. It leaves skin feeling soft and smooth and silky. I would recommend using this product
Mathilda H.
Forest Park, GA
During the cold seasons, my skin gets very dry, especially during winter. So I tried using this to help with my dry and irritated skin. And it really worked. After the shower, my skin didn't feel as dry as it did before and I was very pleased.
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
THIS IS THE BEST BODY WASH I HAVE EVER HAD! It made my skin soft and smooth. This body wash a gentle formula that is not harsh to the skin. I use it every day when I take a shower. It has a great value with a great price. I would definitely buy it again!
Emma K.
Hampton, NH
Good product but doesn't moisturize as much as I like, also it leaves my skin tight feeling i do have VERY dry skin and very sensitive skin. This body wash doesn't make my legs get red bumbs after shaving.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
This stuff leaves you squeaky clean! I have been using this stuff for a very long time and I think it does a good job but it can be a bit drying. It smells pretty good and I would buy this product again.
Sintia J.
Dove is my favorite, all their products are great and don't disapoint. You can find this online or anywhere in a supermarket. I use it once a day in the shower and it makes my skin feel moisturized all day. I would definitely buy again!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.