BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
I've tried so many body washes and I have to say this is one of my top two favorite body washes. It
Doesn't leave your skin feeling like there's no moisture left. It has maintained to keep my skin soft and smelling good throughout the day.
Rene M.
Houston
Dove is one of my favorite body washes to use! Randall's Grocery Store always have these on sale at a great price! I use this body wash daily, sometimes twice a day! This is one of my must haves and I purchase without a question!
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
This is the only body wash I have used throughout the years. It is a great price for the amount of product you get. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling fantastic. Any sent they come out with is a winner in my book.
Brianna B.
I love the thick, creamy texture, amazing scent, and moisturizing results. My old qualm with this product is that the container is hard to squeeze one you hit half full. For this reason I prefer the new Dove foaming body washes.
Leeanna M.
lancaster, PA
Best bday was for sensitive skin. I use it everyday. It's very smooth and gentle. It work great and doesn't dry out my skin. Smells good as well not a strong scent. I've been using this for years. I think everyone should use it.
Josie A.
Wayne, WV
I have super sensitive skin and this is the only body wash that I can use. It smells amazing and the scent lasts throughout the day. Great product, especially for the price!
Abby H.
Cromwell, KY
This is a fantastic product! I learned about it when my mom started buying it in bulk from Sams Club. It leaves your skin so soft and hydrated and it smells great! Even the smaller bottles last a very long time because it doesn't take much at all each time you shower
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is very very nice! Lathers so well and feels like silk on your skin! It's very luxurious feeling. The only thing is the scent is very plain. I wish this formula had more scent options because it's so good and inexpensive!
Jordan B.
Elkland, PA
I love this body wash! It keeps my skin moisturizers but not greasy or dirty feeling after I wash with it! This body wash has a great scent but it isn't over powering! I recommend to everyone who is looking for a new body wash!
Cheyenne N.
Arlington
Having eczema and dry skin dove is a must for me. It's sensitive on my skin and helps moisturize my skin. The smell is also a big bonus for me, it lasts a long time after showering unlike others. I love all of doves products
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.