BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It makes my skin feel really smooth without the need of a lotion, which impresses me. It smells so fresh and is a scent that follows you for a while and keep your restroom smelling that way for a while as well. It's easy to use and it easily lathers up! I use Caress now because it's cheaper, but if I could choose between the two disregarding price, I would choose this one.
Rachel M.
Portland, OR
My go to body wash/shaving cream. Moisturizing enough that I can usually get by with skipping full lotion application after using it. Great price for the product. I even use it for shaving my legs/underarms.
Mild scent that smells clean and not flowery or anything too extreme.
I'd recommend it to everyone.
Bridgette E.
Dudley, MA
I love the way this feels on my skin. It is very silky and leaves my skin nice and smooth. The fragrance is also nice and I can still smell it on myself by the end of the day. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great body soap that isn't to heavy.
Jasmine R.
The dove sensitive body wash is amazing and fresh I use it all the time and purchase it from Walmart in a value kit. The rich and creamy lather last so long while bathing! If it's favorite like it is for me don't walk run to WALMART! I can honestly say I will repurchase this body wash over & over again.
Kiana L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash! It has a lovely, fresh scent, which I really like. It doesn't lather, but the texture is super silky and creamy. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth. I always feel super nice and refreshed after my showers. I would recommend this product for sure!
Mischke K.
ROCHESTER, MN
By far one of my favorite body washes, its definitely apart of my daily routine. It keeps my skin nice and soft, and with winter around the corner I can always use the help with dry skin! Its always a good value and price point, they also always have coupons in the Sunday papers for this brand which is always a plus! Overall I love the product and the company!
C C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash. It is a timeless classic. The scent is great and it is ultra moisturizing. I like to use this in the winter months when I find that I need more moisture in my body wash. In the summer months, I prefer to use a bar soap (Zum soaps).
Desiree M.
I have gone through several bottles of this body wash. The thickness of the cream allows you to not have to use as much, making the bottles last you quite awhile. It is very gentle on the skin and leaves very smooth fresh smelling skin. Would highly recommend.
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Dove Body wash. Leaves my skin so so smooth and soft. I also love the gentle fragrance and how it cleans my skin without giving me rashes or break outs. Very gentle in skin, provides real good moisture. I do recommend this product. It is affordable and easy to find.
Samantha R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's ok the smell was a bit weird and it really dos not do much for me and for it being for sensitive skin it made my skin dry and not moisturized or
Hydrated at all with was a bummer navies I love the brads other pushcart and I have very sensitive skin .
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.