BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Shelby B.
Issa no for me. It smells good and lathers well and all that but it feels slimy. Like I can't wash it off. I just feel like soap is still on my body after I've rinsed like 3 times and it's highly irritating. Never bought it again
Tim F.
Palmdale, CA
I honestly can't tell if it actually does moisturize my skin but it definitely doesn't leave it dry. I really like how easily it foams up. It's easy to apply and it's very gentle on my skin. I have sensitive skin so this is great.
Giavonni F.
Missouri City , TX
This is my go-to, most favorite body wash!!!! I have been using it since it was introduced and love it. It has a pleasant scent and is super gentle on my sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend that everyone give this a try.
Kionna D.
I love almaot every Dove product out. I grew up using it. It has such a great smell to it. So many varieties in different smells. Also has awesome things for people with sensitive skin. Super affordable an easy to find in stores.
Amanda R.
Cherry Tree, PA
Does a very good job of cleansing the body, moisturizes as it cleans, and is gentle on skin. Would highly recommend and will repurchase. Perfect for anyone of any age and is very convenient to buy as it ca be bought mostly anywhere
Helen L.
This is a great body wash if you have sensitive skin. It contains Glycerin and Soybean Oil which help moisturize the skin during your shower. For other who are sensitive to fragrance, this body wash only has the lightest scent so it really isn't noticeable. I would purchase from Amazon if you want to buy in bulk.
Berenice S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This has helped my skin to feel smooth and hydrated. No other product has made my skin feel the way this has. I used it everyday when I shower and your skins feel so nice all day long. I have bought over 12 bottles of this product
Rene M.
Houston
Dove is one of my favorite body washes to use! Randall's Grocery Store always have these on sale at a great price! I use this body wash daily, sometimes twice a day! This is one of my must haves and I purchase without a question!
Melissa G.
Toledo, OR
I love this body wash. It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. The scent isn't overpowering and is lasting. I even use it on my young daughter who has sensitive skin.
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
This is the only body wash I have used throughout the years. It is a great price for the amount of product you get. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling fantastic. Any sent they come out with is a winner in my book.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.