BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sheryl B.
Having travel size body wash is great for short trips out of town! saves money and can be used more then once! pro and con is that its tiny, it could get lost in a big bag but otherwise perfect size for small space, i would definitely buy again. I recommend to others
Haley H.
I LOVE the Dove deep moisture body wash. It always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. It has such a soft, yet wonderful scent that is never too aggressive. I haven't used this product in a while, but I would definitely recommend it. The cost can't be beat either!
Tasia F.
Montgomery, AL
This product is so amazing. The price is absolutely great for the quality of product that you get. If you are like me and you have eczema, I would prefer that you use this, because it makes your skin soft and supple. I would give this more stars than is in the sky.
Sarah L.
The best body wash! I have been using this for years! It's one of the few products that has never irritated my sensitive skin. To me, the scent isn't overpowering. This is a moisturizing body wash, and it works as advertised. I highly recommend it if you have dry skin.
Jennifer G.
Roseville, CA
This body wash is so creamy it almost feels like putting on lotion in the shower. I have sensitive skin that can be irritated by some fragrant washes. This one is very mild. The price is great, especially if you shop at Costco where you get a 2 pack for basically the same price as one bottle anywhere else. It goes a long way and I alternate between drier bar soaps and this wash to keep my skin clean, clear, and non-irritated.
Rebekah C.
Hill, NH
Dove is the only body wash I will use. I am a big fan of doves beauty bar soap but I like to mix it up with the beauty bar and the body wash. When it's time to exfoliate my skin that's when I use the body wash using it with a loofah. Both dove beauty bar soap and Dove Beauty Body Wash are identical they are both very gentle on your skin not leaving a residue behind they also have the same fragrance which is very mild simple.
Abbey B.
Portland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great go-to body wash. Leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry, smelling nice, and soft. Makes my whole bathroom smell good too! Extra great if you have dry skin, especially on your back. Try adding some to your next bubblebath too, it makes really silky bubbles!
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I really love dove it not only smells good but it goes on so gentle and it makes my skin so soft I love it i always use it often and I make my skin feel so good it doesn't cost that much because if you get a pack with two in it it cost like 5 doors and some change
Leila Z.
I absolutely love this stuff. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem using this (or any other scents in this line). It can be a tad pricey, depending on where you buy, but it is worth it. My skin is always left softer with this than any other product I try. It goes on easily and washes off without any film left on your skin. I get compliments on my smell and on my skin! I highly recommend it.
Shira M.
Needham, MA
This body wash left my skin very clean and soft! It was amazing. My skin tends to be very sensitive and this body wash worked wonderfully! My skin did not break out at all. It worked very gentle on the skin even though it was a deep moisture nourishing body wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.