BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Brittany A.
CARTERSVILLE, GA
This is the best! I love anything Dove in general. Its a great price, and it is so gentle on my sensitive skin! It is very moisturizing too, doesn't leave you feeling dry! I use it daily. I would recommend this for sure! Great price and no break outs is something I'll stick with.
Sintia J.
Dove is my favorite, all their products are great and don't disapoint. You can find this online or anywhere in a supermarket. I use it once a day in the shower and it makes my skin feel moisturized all day. I would definitely buy again!
Emily B.
Boise, ID
My mother's doctor recommends Dove's products for healthy skin. This body wash has a fresh scent and leaves me feeling clean yet still moisturized. I almost don't need lotion when I cleanse with this. It comes in a variety of sizes, too. Personally I like getting huge bottles so I don't have to worry about running out for a long time.
Christina B.
Bay City, Mi
I love this body wash! I have super dry skin and it definitely helps keep me moisturized! I use it along with a scrubby body brush and it keeps my skin soft and exfoliated also! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and keeps me smelling good and feeling soft! Every time I switch to something else I always go back to this body wash!
Theresa G.
I love this body wash for winter time. With the extreme cold weather it can really damage your skin if you don't properly take care of it and keep it hydrated. Using this in my routine has drastically helped keep my skin moisturized.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
This stuff leaves you squeaky clean! I have been using this stuff for a very long time and I think it does a good job but it can be a bit drying. It smells pretty good and I would buy this product again.
Steffani C.
Waynesburg, PA
Dove does it again with this Deep Moisture body wash. It is like conditioner for your body. This body wash is so soft and rich, gentle but effective. I feel so clean after showering with this product, and I feel unbelievably soft too! For the price, you won't find anything better. & It's such a good sized bottle, it will last a while!
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
I love Dove because of its scent. However, I prefer the soap instead of this since soap is better as it contains less 'not-so-good' ingredients :p oh yah this body wash IS nourishing such that it is too thick for me..
Ashlee K.
Maysville , WV
I love this product as well as my 86 year old Great Grandmother! It leaves your skin feeling great and you don't have to put a lot on your lofa in order for it to work! It smells good, not a strong smell, but a refreshing, relaxing scent.
Nida S.
The absolute BEST body wash out there! I LOVE this stuff all year round. It doesn't dry out my skin and if I ever forget to moisturize it's okay. My skin feels soft, fresh and clean and ready for the day!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.