BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Makenzie M.
Fairfield, OH
Always leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized! I buy mine from my local kroger store up the street from my house. The scent is very refreshing and the solution is very gentle to the skin! I will always continue to buy this body wash as it is the only one that works for my dry skin!
Crissy K.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this body wash,its deff. One of my favorites!It is very moisturizing and smells nice & fresh.I love how creamy it feels on my skin & how rich the lather is on my loofa.I even got my boyfriend using it since he has dry skin & he likes it more than the mens dove that he was using!
Carolyn H.
Suffolk, VA
I use this in addition to the classic beauty bar. A little bit of this product goes a long way and lathers up very nicely on a mesh sponge. It leaves me feeling very clean. The larger bottles are the best value. I just wish Dove would come out with a body lotion with the classic scent!
Asia A.
Bedford, TX
This body wash is highly successful in its performance because it leaves your body feeling nice and smooth after a wash. it's immediate gratification and causes no irritation to my skin because I have highly sensitive skintight becomes dry and rough. also this soap is very easy to use.
Alessandra L.
Cypress, TX
I love using this rather than the bar soap. Leaves my skin soft, smooth and hydrated. I use in the shower with my loofah gloves. I use every where but my face. The shape of the bottle itself isn't my favorite and that's why I gave 4 stars instead of five. Hard to squeeze out sometimes.
Kaitlyn M.
This product has made quite the difference in my skin. Cleansing without drying like traditional bar soaps, or soap products. This product did have a soap ingredient, tallow, but I believe it has since been removed. It is not heavily scented and leaves you clean without being perfumey.
Taylor C.
Maryville, TN
I have super dry skin, and Dove body wash is my absolute favorite. It is super moisturizing, and you can tell when you are using it. I am also sensitive to scents, and Dove always have scents that don't give me a headache. I always stray from Dove, but I end up coming back every time.
Ivy W.
San Francisco, CA
My go to body wash of ALL time. Dove definitely reigns supreme when it comes to bath products. This one keeps my skin moisturized and smooth (I hardly ever have to apply lotion but probably should...) Best thing is the incredibly low prices, you definitely get the bang for the buck!
Kiana L.
I love this body wash! It has a lovely, fresh scent, which I really like. It doesn't lather, but the texture is super silky and creamy. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth. I always feel super nice and refreshed after my showers. I would recommend this product for sure!
Hayley H.
I use this product as a shaving cream. It doesn't produce oily buildup in your bathtub like many shaving creams and oils do and leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. It's a good value and is surprisingly effective considering its ability to be purchased nearly everywhere.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.