BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kyndra D.
Terre Haute, IN
Dove is absolutely the best body wash I have used for my skin. I have eczema and its the only thing that restores/retains moisture year round and I never have to worry about it stripping my skin at all. Its extremely affordable and I love the bottles with the pumps
MIndy J.
Feeport, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is supposed to be the "ultimate" soap. I have never been able to use Dove products. They break out my skin, and cause it to dry out. I believe I am actually allergic to it. I always find it amusing to see the commercials on tv about how amazing it is. NOT for me.
McKenzie M.
Wichita, KS
I love dove body wash. They are great for people with sensitive skin like i have. Most other body washes break my skin out but Dove does not. It also moisturizes my skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth. The price isn't too bad and you can find it in stores pretty easy.
Christina H.
Beacon Falls, CT
I love this body wash!!! It foams up and gets really sudsy which I love - it makes even a regular routine shower feel a little more luxurious as silly as that sounds! Doesn’t bother my sensitive skin and leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and well moisturized.
Abbie W.
Canton, TX
My family used basically all Dove products for our skin and hair. (If only they had a face care line we’d use that too.) Dove products always smell fresh and clean and make your skin SO SOFT. I get compliments on my skin from my boyfriend all the time. Great product!
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. It lathers nicely in a loofa and leaves your skin feeling soft and healthy right out of the shower. It has a nice fresh scent that's not over powering or artificial. Best part of all, it's on the cheaper side when compared to other brands.
Andriana ❤.
I suffer from extremely sensitive skin. Cautiously, I amped it up a notch by trying the deep moisture wash (I generally use sensitive skin). I was not disappointed. My skin has been soft, moisturized, and free from break outs (which usually appear when I deviate from the sensitive wash). Highly recommended.
Carrie W.
I used to use the exfoliating wash but it seems they stopped selling it so I bought this wash instead. I LOVE IT! I use it daily and every time it leaves my skin so smooth and moisturized. I would recommend for friends and family. Even my boyfriend uses it when he showers at my place. All around a good product
Jessica B.
Flint, MI
Love this body wash. Though it is kind of expensive in my opinion, it would be my first choice. It smells great, lathers up nicely, and makes my skin feel clean and soft. I would recommend to others and I would buy it again most likely if it were on sale.
Ashlee R.
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
The lather is not bubbly, rather a lotion type of feel which is really nice. This soap is great for shaving! It is thick and creamy which is perfect for a shave cream since it helps the razor glide and you can see where you shaved so you don’t miss any spots!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.