BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sahrish B.
I love this body wash it's really great for sensitive skin and has no harsh chemicals. It leaves your skin really really soft. I always buy this and it's really good and way better then all the other luxury body washes that are really harsh!
Gabriella L.
Westfield , NJ
This is a good body wash if you're looking for hydration, good smell and affordable price. The package is good and easy to use and it lasts a long time. Dove has everything. It's the second time I buy it and I'll probably buy again.
Jennifer N.
Henderson, NV
Forgot how much I loved this body wash since I had stopped using it for awhile. I bought it at Costco when they had it on special. Always leaves my skin soft and it's gentle on my skin. Would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Mariana N.
connecticut
It moisturizes the skin and leaves smelling, like all the other products of the dove I love that too pq and wonderful.
I recommend, I always use it after I take my shower.
The Dove brand is to be congratulated has wonderful products
Amanda M.
Skip paying extra $$$ for body wash. This will get the job done without adding harsh chemicals to the skin or using scents that will break the skin out. It's affordable, attainable at any drug store, and locks moisture into the skin.
Emani P.
I used the large, pump version of this product and it lasted me close to a month. It can leave your skin feeling like there's a very very thin film on your skin but it makes your skin extremely soft. The smell is also pretty lasting as well
Jana S.
Largo, FL
I'm currently using this body wash. It's beautifully moisturizing and it smells great too! Love the classic Dove fragrance and this body wash has it. It gives a rich lather and a little goes a long way so this bottle will last a while.
Colleen U.
THE BEST -- leaves your body feeling so refreshed and smelling the best. In love with the product. The smell is amazing and lasts well after your shower. Absolutely would recommend. If you're looking for a body wash, this is the one.
Tanaira R.
Bossier City, LA
My go to body wash! Does not dry out my skin and has it feeling moisturized. I love how Walmart usually always has a deal on these! It's too creamy to me to only use with your hand so I love to use it with a wash cloth or hand scrub.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body wash! It makes my skin feel very soft and smooth after only one use. It also smells amazing. It's also long lasting since the amount of product in the bottle is very generous and a few drops are enough for each use.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.