BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ashley F.
Jacksonville, FL
If I'm not using lush or the face shop products for body wash, I'm using this. The soap leaves my body feeling so clean, soft, smooth, and more importantly, moisturized! I have sensitive/dry skin, so using this really helps with that. I also use Dove's lotions, which I highly recommend. Not to mention, the scents offered always smell so great, soft and not overpowering.
Sarah L.
The best body wash! I have been using this for years! It's one of the few products that has never irritated my sensitive skin. To me, the scent isn't overpowering. This is a moisturizing body wash, and it works as advertised. I highly recommend it if you have dry skin.
Norma T.
Manassas Park, VA
I have been purchasing this body wash for a few years now and it is by far my favorite. I have tried switching to other brands but nothing leaves my skin as soft and nourishing as this one. I love that it has a light smell and that it does not irritate my skin.
Nicole F.
Ransomville, NY
This is my all time favorite body wash! It keeps my skin moisturized through the dry winter and doesn't build up or make me sticky in the summer. It smells great, works great, and still a decent price. I also have eczema and this is the only body wash that keeps my skin balanced so I have no itchy patches at all. I highly recommend it for anyone. My fiance will even use it from time to time when his skin is dry - it's that good!
Shira M.
Needham, MA
This body wash left my skin very clean and soft! It was amazing. My skin tends to be very sensitive and this body wash worked wonderfully! My skin did not break out at all. It worked very gentle on the skin even though it was a deep moisture nourishing body wash.
Jaynelle B.
This body wash leaves you clean and fresh. Helps loosen your body when you need a good sleep. Doesn't leave soap residue on your skin like other soaps that makes your skin feel dry. Good for sensitive skin but you can use the other dove body wash just for sensitive skin if fragrance is irritating to your body.
Rebekah C.
Hill, NH
Dove is the only body wash I will use. I am a big fan of doves beauty bar soap but I like to mix it up with the beauty bar and the body wash. When it's time to exfoliate my skin that's when I use the body wash using it with a loofah. Both dove beauty bar soap and Dove Beauty Body Wash are identical they are both very gentle on your skin not leaving a residue behind they also have the same fragrance which is very mild simple.
Sydney N.
As someone with sensitive, dry skin, this body wash works perfectly to smooth and moisturize my skin without causing irritation. A little goes a long way as you work the product to a lather. The refreshing, clean scent is subtle and perfect for everyday use whether you are a male or female.
Jennifer G.
Roseville, CA
This body wash is so creamy it almost feels like putting on lotion in the shower. I have sensitive skin that can be irritated by some fragrant washes. This one is very mild. The price is great, especially if you shop at Costco where you get a 2 pack for basically the same price as one bottle anywhere else. It goes a long way and I alternate between drier bar soaps and this wash to keep my skin clean, clear, and non-irritated.
Kathrine V.
Los Ángeles
Not something I use often. More of a splurge item for me! But it's amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft! It's smells good and it's long lasting! I usually buy it st target or the big bottle when I shop at Costco. I do occasionally buy it again. But not often!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.