BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Emily C.
Irvine, CA
It is so simple and makes me feel so clean lol.... It smells pretty much like basic soap, but makes my skin feel really soft. The formula is extremely gentle and suds up really well. It is so easy to find everywhere including Costco and all around a great product.
Kaila U.
Riva, MD
I have been using these body washes for as long as I can remember, and love them! They are very creamy and leave my body feeling very smooth and fresh. I can still faintly smell the scent of the product hours after showering. These are also the perfect consistency for shaving. I always feel so clean and refreshed after using this. They are great quality for the fairly cheap price, and one bottle will last weeks. Totally recommend this!
Heather S.
Falls Church, VA
I don't even need to use lotion when I get out of the shower when I use this. I feel clean, my skin feels good and moisturized, and I can even buy it in large quantities from Costco. It cleans my skin gently but like I said, I feel clean by the end of it too. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Andrea V.
Spring Lake, MI
I was just recently able to try this product for the first time and was very pleased. The product smells nice. It does not leave your skin feeling greasy. It made my skin feel clean and hydrated. I would suggest trying rhis product especially during the winter.
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I think that Dove make good product but I prefer a body wash with a exfoliator. I love there deodorant, specially the clear tone.I'm getting married next year and my friend at her wedding told me to start using it so my pictures come out better than hers.(Well if I lift my arms up at least...lol) But back to the body wash, it's like a oily feeling to me.Smells good but until they make a exfoliator I'm gonna stick with my current fav
Chynna M.
This is a good body wash and it smells really nice. The only problem that I have is that because I have really sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts, I can't use this anymore. This would be a good product for someone who doesn't have such sensitive skin.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
I like using these as my body wash. I usually get these at Costco. It is a pretty good value. Dove's body wash is always so moisturizing. I can feel the smooth and soft skin after using it. I usually use this in winter time because of the dry skin I get during winters. I would recommend to others for sure.
Laura D.
Goshen, IN
I have super sentivie skin and it's hard for me to find products that won't irritate my skin. This body wash has just the right about of strong cleaning power and gentle smell to not irritate my skin! I have never felt so soft! I defiantly will be buying more!
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I live in a dry climate so mantaining moisture in my skin is essential. Dove body wash is a lifesaver! It lathers up so softly and sinks right into my skin. I leave the shower so clean, supple, and smelling good. My boyfriend is constantly admiring how soft I feel. Friends too! This is an amazing body wash!
Heather D.
Brentwood, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how soft and silky my skin feels after using this body wash. I have used other brands before, but those have always stripped away the moisture in my skin, not with this product. Well worth the money you spend on it. Love the light scent. Doesn't bother my allergies or asthma. I would totally recommend this product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.