BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Madison M.
Altoona, PA
I have extremely dry skin and using this makes my skin feel amazing! It takes the smallest amount of product so it's last awhile it's smells wonderful! It's great on the skin and I love it. I recommend it to all my family and friends!
Noely M.
Las Vegas, NV
Omgg I love this product as well as there shampoo and conditioner they smell so good , anyways this body was leaves my skin smooth and it smells good like fresh type of way it's affordable and I will continue to purchase it I love it .
Gvcci Q.
ichinomiya
All bath products of dove is just holy grail nd need i only use their products mostly their shower gel and liquid soap it makes me have baby soft skin and so smoothhhh i just love it md their bar soaps is perfect fpr your skin on face
Mariah K.
The smell of this soap is one of my absolute favorites. It leaves me feeling clean and my skin soft as can be, plus I smell wonderful afterwards! It can be purchased at Walmart and it is fairly affordable given the size of the bottle!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this body wash! It smells amazing, you also get so much for the price. This lasts me so long, but when it runs out i'll for sure be purchasing this again. I have also gotten friends to get it because they love the smell so much.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
It definitely makes my skin softer, but it smells outdated and old. I also never totally feel clean after I use it, and if I sweat even a little bit, I get smelly quickly. This doesn't happen with most other soaps. Would not recommend.
Amy G.
naples, FL
I love this body wash, I highly recommend. It's reasonably priced in value. Easy to open and apply on body. I bought mine at target as I was checking out. I recommended them to all my friends and family, I would definitely buy it again
Brianna J.
Amherst, NY
I love dove products. I really enjoyed the body wash because it had a long lasting fresh smell. I also notice a difference in my skin with Dove products. It definitely is reasonably priced and I will continue to purchase dove products.
Cat B.
Morristown, TN
Definitely felt the moisture after I got out, it feels great. I expected a little but more moisture but it did what I thought it would. It's definitely worth the price as an everyday wash. May need something a little more moisturizing for winter, etc.
Brianna B.
Quincy
Very thick and luxourious. I love the scents and it leaves my skin feeling very smooth and refreshed. I use it every day I take a shower. Its my go to. It is kind of pricey but it is well worth it for the quality of the product and the scent is long lasting.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.