BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love this.. keeps my skin soft and does not break me out.... and it affordable on any budget.. and they even have specials that you can buy two for the price of one will be getting this again...
Tyson C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. It has a fresh, clean scent that makes you feel so pampered and ready for the day. It makes my skin feel super soft and all you need is a quarter sized amount to wash with. Very highly recommended for adults that may have sensitive skin.
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
How do I begin? I love this body wash its basically the only one I use and I repurchase it regularly. The smell is subtle and great and the consistency is fantastic. It makes your skin very soft and smooth. Overall I love this product and everything it does.
Junika J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always loved Dove products! This body wash is one the whole family can use. Your body will feel smooth and replenished after one use. Definitely locks moisture into your body. It's not very expensive either
Taylor L.
Hagerstown, MD
My favorite body wash when I was pregnant with my son. I was pregnant in the winter and my skin was dry and itchy from stretching and this wash helped with both of those issues! I highly recommend it to someone with dry skin or to use everyday in the winter!
Laura K.
Cupertino, CA
Love that the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash truly leaves you feeling moisturized and doesn't leave you with that tightened skin effect that some other body washes do. The scent is pleasant but not too overpowering and it still does a good job being a body wash in terms of cleaning. Highly recommend and it's fun trying other body washes from Dove from this line.
melissa s.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is a thicker formula than other dove body washes. It helps with dry skin and you don't usually need to use lotion after using this. It does have a funky scent, it's fresh but almost smells like mens soap. I recommend this to everyone, especially people with dry skin. Scent is good for men and women, but if you like more girly scents try the other scents
Jennifer H.
Sterling Heights, MI
Dove body wash with nutrium moisture has helped my body bounce back from having dry skin splotches and itchiness. It really did a 180 in a fairly short amount of time! I now feel soft and clean and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a gentle soap.
Alicia B.
Jacksonville, FL
I used to think that clean meant having that squeaky clean feeling when coming out of the shower. I did not think that I could get clean without the use of those drying bar soaps. Little did i know because I will not be going back to them. My skin is soft and supple to the touch after each shower. And the added bonus is the lather and smell. Just love it.
Madeleine C.
Bronx, NY
I have very sensitive skin and the only thing that won't irritate it is any dove products. I love this body wash leaves your skin so soft and smelling very good. IT really moisturizes and cleans your body at the same time, not too many products do that, some just have the scent part and other just have the cleaning part, but this one has both combined!! love it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.