BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ali R.
New Braunfels, TX
Love the scent - very clean. Love how soft my skin is after I use it. What I hate? The bottle. It's cumbersome and hard to handle in the shower. It's why I don't buy it more often. Same with the travel size. I hate that it's a screw top. I know it's silly, but it makes hard when traveling.
Eve C.
San Jose, CA
Amazing product! Used it for more than five year. I personally like using it with a loofah. I love when it makes a lot of foam. I buy mine at Costco, which is worth the money because it comes with three bottles. Yes I recommend this to everyone.
Megan C.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is AMAZING! It will keep your skim moisturized until the next time you use it! I used to put lotion on right after the shower, but not anymore! My skin is relieved from that "tightness" feel. I also use it on my eyes to take off my mascara, it works great and doesn't irritate!
Marley R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This reminds me of a body lotion while using it. It's smooth and creamy. Smells amazing and gives your skin deep moisture that last all day! I use it everyday. I would definitely buy this product again. I tend to bounce around body washes though!
Jennifer K.
Paris, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only body wash I use and I have been using this brand for a good 7 or more years. I makes your skin feel wonderful. It lathers great and I feel like I am at a spa every time I use it. I also have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out. It also makes my skin feel so soft.
Venessa L.
Palm Bay, FL
This body wash is so gentle on my sensitive skin yet keeps it soft and moisturized. This scent is my favorite also as it doesn't have a strong over powering fragrance like others. I would recommend this body wash to anyone wishing for softer skin.
Ivanisse A.
Fort Rucker, AL
I love this body wash. I love the smell, and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I like that the packaging is pretty large, so it's usually bigger than a lot of the other brands out there. From all of the other brands I've tried, Dove is definitely my favorite. Also, I don't feel like I have to use a large amount to get enough lather, so it's great!
Kahiya F.
Tallahassee , FL
This body wash is amazing. It smells so good and is very light on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this body wash is one of the only ones I found that's not harsh on my skin. One con is the scent doesn't exactly stay on your skin so once you dry of you no longer smell it, but if you follow showers with a moisturizer than you're good to go!
Nicole T.
I absolutely love this body wash. I first received it in a Christmas gift set. I fell in love with it immediately! I really love how it makes my skin feel, not only in the shower but for the entire day. I have notice a complete difference in the texture of my skin after the first week of using it. This will be my go to body wash from now on. =)
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best and only soap that I can use. it was recommended by my dermatologist and gynecologist. It leaves my skin feeling great when do and the smell is wonderful. I can also use this product on my 3 year old son
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.