BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Brenda D.
Magna, UT
I love this because it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. I'm allergic to shower gels and shaving gels, so this gives me the softness I want without the allergic reactions. I also use it when shaving my legs and underarms. It protects my skin like shaving gels would, but I feel like this leaves my skin much softer.
jena e.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have problems with dry skin and ended up seeing a dermatologist for eczema. They recommended Dove. It is sooo gentle on my skin and moisturizing; It not only soothed my skin but took care of my eczema problem. I normally use and recommend their bar soaps because I feel you get more for your money while still getting the amazing benefits you get with the liquid Dove Body Wash. Truly a life saver for me!
Tiffany V.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG i absolutely love this body wash! Okay, so i have dry skin and i have been looking for a great body wash that keeps it moisturized once i get out. Every product i tried never worked... until i found dove deep moisture nourishing body wash! I fell in love with it. Taking a shower my skin was smooth and once i get out it stays smooth. The first time i used it i felt as if i came out of a spa that left my skin so soft. A definitely must buy! love it!!
Gracey B.
Los Angeles
This is one of my favorites when it comes to washing my body. It is so incredibly moisturizing and is everything I look for in a body wash. If i can only say one tiny criticism about it, it has to be the price point which to me is a little bit much for a body wash, but other than that it is great and i give it 5 stars
Breana T.
This body wash makes my skin feel so soft! I literally buy this body wash every single time I purchase body wash. Compared to other drugstore body washes it is just a little more expensive but definitely worth the money in my opinion. It also has a nice fresh clean scent.
Kristi S.
I absolutely love this body wash so much. It's reasonably priced, I can get it in bulk at my local SAMs club, it makes the skin feel incredibly soft and smooth. I use this as a body wash, but it lathers up nice enough that I use it as a shaving cream. Overall, highly recommend. Plus, it smells so great, a fresh scent!
Kendalyn S.
Norwalk, OH
I tried the dove brand many years back and hated it. I just didn't feel clean or that " soft, smooth skin". But recently due to pregnancy nausea I had to change everything I once used. I needed something fragrance free and found this. I was a little hesitant but it was the only soap I found that didn't make me gag. I fell in love after the first use!!! I defiantly noticed a difference with my skin. Much soft and not so dry. Defiantly worth the buy!!
Jamie M.
Shamokin, PA
Dove is one of my go-to products for me and my husband (even though most think it's just for woman) . He has sensitive skin and it's one of the few products out there that work well for him with his eczema. I like the fresh smell and I always feel squeaky clean afterwards.
Tiffany C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I have always had naturally dry skin due to sun exposure, however since using this product I have seen a great change in my skin. It's gentle, so you can even use it for your face. I get out of the shower with my skin feeling rejuvenated. I definitely don't need any other product than this one, it is always my go-to.
Tiffany R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have extremely dry skin and this body wash was a life saver! I was able to use it every single day without being too dried out and my skin didn't feel right. It is a great product to use all year round. I also have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it. Great product!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.