BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Leslie M.
fremont, nc
This is the best body wash that I have ever bought. My toddler would break out to so many different types of soaps and when I bought this it ended up being the only soap he doesnt break out to. It smells so good! I got a huge bottle for under 10 dollars at walmart! I will continue to purchase this!
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
I am in love with Dove products, especially this body wash. I don't even need lotion after using this stuff. I have extremely dry skin in the winter and nothing works like this does. I feel like i applied lotion even when i wake up the next morning. My skin always feels silky smooth and hydrated with this.
Jazmine B.
St. Louis , Missouri
The blue fig and orange blossom dove body wash was the greatest creation this company has ever made. Not only does it leave your skin feeling refreshed and brand new but it smells absolutely amazing. In the past, I use to use a variety of different body washes, but this one keeps me coming back for more.
candice c.
Bronx , NY
I received a sample of this in the mail and i was very impressed with the size of this thing. I like that its travel sized so if i stay in someones house i can take this with me and i don't have to bother asking for soap and since I'm familiar with the scent i know i would like it. I'm going to store this in the bathroom cabinets for when i need some body wash.
Olivia N.
Pineville, LA
This body wash is #amazing!! It is definitely better than my Bath and Body Works wash !! IT is around 3$ for a bottle @ wal-mart Or Kmart !! IT has a very nice scent and it is rich and very moisturizing !!! I would really and truly buy this product again!!!
Kali P.
Another great product from Dove. This body wash leaves my skin so moisturized, clean and smelling so good. I highly recommend this to anybody with dry skin; it works miracles. I recently purchased the Pistachio Cream with Magnolia scent and it's SO GOOD!
Lacey D.
Flat Rock, MI
In general, Dove's products are amazing! I really enjoy their shampoos and conditioners because they moisturize my dry hair so amazingly well. As for the body the wash, AWESOME. Moisturizes my skin so well that I don't even need to use a lotion after I get out of the shower. And as an added bonus, the shampoo, conditioner and body washes smell so GOOD!! :D
Felicia J.
Snellville, GA
This formulation is the best. It's so smooth and creamy. The long lasting moisture is what helps to keep my skin soft and smooth during the fall and winter months and subtle and silky during the spring and summer months. I would recommend Dove to everyone.
lupe b.
Alhambra , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My go-to bodywash to restore smoothness in my skin. It's very affordable ($5.49 at Target) and it smells great! My skin tends to dry up during winter time and this bodywash helps to moisturize my skin.
sarahjuku S.
San Francisco, CA
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is one of my favorite body washes to use regularly. What I love most is that it keeps my skin moisturized to the point that I don't need to use body lotion or cream everyday. I also love the clean, refreshing scent.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.