BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Tori T.
Middleburg, FL
I love this body wash soo much! it make your body feel soft and smell amazing! you don't need a lot to get a good lather. it's recommended that you use a loofa brush with this body wash. i would recommend this product to any and everyone
Shaunice L.
Possibly one of my favorite body washes. Scent is pleasant and not overpowering. Makes my skin feel incredibly soft. It's so gentle on my skin and for the price I will definitely continue purchasing.
Cheyanne T.
This stuff is great for sensitive skin. It does not break me out at all. This is definitely one of my favorite body washes for the winter. It keeps my skin hydrated and looking silky soft. I love the price point as well! I would recommend!
Alyssa M.
Bronx, NY
Dove is always my go to. I have very sensitive skin and it truly helps me not to break out. I usually get it from target during my runs!! It smells great, leaves my skin smooth and moistures. I would always re buy this and other scents.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Such a great body wash leaves my skin very moisturized and smooth. I don't really notice is sent which is nice for people who are sensitive to scents. The body wash is very gentle on the skin I have very sensitive skin and it works for me.
Lisa Z.
This is my favorite soap. I have dry skin and this soap makes my skin feel velvety smooth and hydrated. I love the scent and it's also very long lasting. I feel it's worth the price and a little goes a long way. I recommend it for daily use and I'm sure it works on all skin types.
Kayla L.
Grovetown, GA
My favorite body wash❤ gentle on my sensitive skin and leaves my body feeling moisturized without that greasy feeling. I like the smell of the original the most! super clean smelling. definitely recommend for people with sensitive skin.
Sarah A.
Absolutely love all of doves products, for one it definitely works really well. Smells really dang good, it's not that expensive but not cheap like other body washes. It definitely helps your skin feel softer and more radiant looking. :)
Caroline E.
Walnut Creek, CA
This body wash leaves me so soft and the price is cheap! I usually purchase this at target and I have tried the other kinds but I always end up coming back to the original! It helps so much with my skin when it is starting to feel dry.
Madison M.
Altoona, PA
I have extremely dry skin and using this makes my skin feel amazing! It takes the smallest amount of product so it's last awhile it's smells wonderful! It's great on the skin and I love it. I recommend it to all my family and friends!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.