BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sarah M.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this everyday in the shower! I even use it to shave instead of shaving cream. It keeps my skin very moisturized, but helps prevent those little red bumps after shaving. It doesn't have much of a scent, just a nice clean smell. This has become a staple for me!
Carolina C.
Carol Stream, IL
Perfect for the winter months. Perfect all year round. I love it. And it's not at all creamy where it'll leave residue on your shower or you for that matter. The scent is light and fresh. The best stuff for the price it is. There's always coupons for it as well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother it at all. I love it.
Kimara G.
Plano, TX
Dove Body Wash- Deep Moisture is my favorite body wash yet. It is get for daily use and leaves my skin feeling nurished and soft. I have a problem with dry skin and an oily face, but I feel that this body wash works for both. It doesn't make me break out like some other washing can do, while moisturizing my skin. My skin feels softer before and lotion has been used. Great product, I highly recommend making it your daily body wash.
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I think that Dove make good product but I prefer a body wash with a exfoliator. I love there deodorant, specially the clear tone.I'm getting married next year and my friend at her wedding told me to start using it so my pictures come out better than hers.(Well if I lift my arms up at least...lol) But back to the body wash, it's like a oily feeling to me.Smells good but until they make a exfoliator I'm gonna stick with my current fav
Taylor A.
Charleston, SC
I have severely dry skin, to the point that I've been prescribed steroid creams to deal with it. Dove is the only body wash that I can use. It's rich and creamy and doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped. I would definitely recommend it! It's the only one I use!
Nicole F.
Ransomville, NY
This is my all time favorite body wash! It keeps my skin moisturized through the dry winter and doesn't build up or make me sticky in the summer. It smells great, works great, and still a decent price. I also have eczema and this is the only body wash that keeps my skin balanced so I have no itchy patches at all. I highly recommend it for anyone. My fiance will even use it from time to time when his skin is dry - it's that good!
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This product is definitely moisturizing, as well as cleansing. The first time I used it, I was really confused because it doesn't lather or bubble up the way other bath products do. It doesn't leave a residue, and it's really gentle on skin which is really nice (:
Heather L.
It's like a thick, yet light lotion that cleanses! It leaves your skin feeling super soft and silky. I personally love the way it lathers! It's just a small lather and it's very creamy; it's doesn't really create bubbles and it's not too rough. The only thing I'm not too crazy about is the smell; it's a very slight smell and barely there, but it just smells like any generic soap.
Sarah L.
St Petersburg, FL
The best body wash! I have been using this for years! It's one of the few products that has never irritated my sensitive skin. To me, the scent isn't overpowering. This is a moisturizing body wash, and it works as advertised. I highly recommend it if you have dry skin.
Abbey H.
Portland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great go-to body wash. Leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry, smelling nice, and soft. Makes my whole bathroom smell good too! Extra great if you have dry skin, especially on your back. Try adding some to your next bubblebath too, it makes really silky bubbles!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.