BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Rachel D.
I use this every day when I shower. I have very sensitive skin, and this product doesn't dry me out or irritate my skin any further. It smells wonderful, and really leaves me feeling clean. I've already re-purchased it multiple times! Love!
Kaitlyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
When I first bought this I mistakenly used this as a lotion on my boyfriend and that was an experience. But even from then I could tell how nicely moisturizing this product is. I don't have to worry about being sticky after my shower either
Mandi B.
I love this product! It's works wonders for my dry and sensitive skin. It's almost like washing off with a lotion. The smell is a light and fresh scent that goes well with any perfume I choose to use. I would recommend this product to anyone in need of a great moisturizing body wash.
Kalenna R.
I have severe eczema and this is 1 of the ONLY body washes that help my skin stay soft. It's light & smooth, doesn't leave a residue on my skin after I wash it off. Makes me just feel nice. Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash
Ashley N.
This makes my skin feel as smooth as a baby's bottom. It's super gentle on my sensitive skin. The price is amazing for the amount you get in a bottle. I use it daily in the shower and it makes me feel like a silky goddess. Totally recommend.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
I love Dove products! This body wash is awesome! Scent is great! It doesn't dry my skin out like other brands! It is very affordable and lasts a good amount of time. It is gentle on the skin. I would buy this again and recommend it to others.
leticia v.
I loved this! I bought it for the first time because my skin felt really dry and it's very sensitive to other scented body washes and I decided to try this out and it felt great! Left my skin feeling smooth and soft! I always buy this now!
Brianna C.
Enterprise
It is very moisturizing. It also smells pretty nice. I use it occasionally because I'm mostly a bar soap kind of person but body wash is also nice sometimes. The cons are that it's sort of in the expensive side. But I would definitely buy it again.
Cheyanne T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is great for sensitive skin. It does not break me out at all. This is definitely one of my favorite body washes for the winter. It keeps my skin hydrated and looking silky soft. I love the price point as well! I would recommend!
Alyssa M.
Bronx, NY
Dove is always my go to. I have very sensitive skin and it truly helps me not to break out. I usually get it from target during my runs!! It smells great, leaves my skin smooth and moistures. I would always re buy this and other scents.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.