BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
I have keratosis Pilaris , which is like chicken skin. My skin is sensitive when it comes to scented lotions and body washes. Ever since I started using the dove sensitive skin body wash, I've noticed that my chicken skin has calmed down and a lot of the redness has gone away. I would definitely recommend this wash for anyone with sensitive skin.
Tiffany R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have extremely dry skin and this body wash was a life saver! I was able to use it every single day without being too dried out and my skin didn't feel right. It is a great product to use all year round. I also have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it. Great product!
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
I got this body wash and the shampoo and conditioner. I love all 3 products. It has a wonderful fresh scent that is amazing and the body wash does a wonderful job on making you feel fresh and clean and doesn't leave your skin feeling like it has a residue on it like most soaps do. I know some have said there is no need to use lotion after using this however I always use lotion after showering no matter what moisturizer components a product has.
Tiffany C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I have always had naturally dry skin due to sun exposure, however since using this product I have seen a great change in my skin. It's gentle, so you can even use it for your face. I get out of the shower with my skin feeling rejuvenated. I definitely don't need any other product than this one, it is always my go-to.
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product!! Dove leaves my body feeling exfoliated and fresh. It's mild scent is light but it locks moisture in your skin so you wouldn't have to worry about your skin drying out! Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Kendalyn S.
Norwalk, OH
I tried the dove brand many years back and hated it. I just didn't feel clean or that " soft, smooth skin". But recently due to pregnancy nausea I had to change everything I once used. I needed something fragrance free and found this. I was a little hesitant but it was the only soap I found that didn't make me gag. I fell in love after the first use!!! I defiantly noticed a difference with my skin. Much soft and not so dry. Defiantly worth the buy!!
Stephanie O.
Colleyville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash for my everyday shower routine! It feels so luxurious on the skin, especially used along with a loofah. The Dove line of in shower products as they have never irritated my skin. The affordability of this body was is an added bonus. I like that you don't have to spend a lot of cash but are still able to get that expensive feel. Sensitive skin ladies have to give this a try!
Tiffany V.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG i absolutely love this body wash! Okay, so i have dry skin and i have been looking for a great body wash that keeps it moisturized once i get out. Every product i tried never worked... until i found dove deep moisture nourishing body wash! I fell in love with it. Taking a shower my skin was smooth and once i get out it stays smooth. The first time i used it i felt as if i came out of a spa that left my skin so soft. A definitely must buy! love it!!
Jamie M.
Shamokin, PA
Dove is one of my go-to products for me and my husband (even though most think it's just for woman) . He has sensitive skin and it's one of the few products out there that work well for him with his eczema. I like the fresh smell and I always feel squeaky clean afterwards.
Tzivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't stand the residue left by body bars, so I always use body wash instead, and I always feel so clean and moisturized after using this Dove one. I still eed to put body lotion on after my shower, but that's just because I like to do it, especially after shaving. On that note, you can use this body wach instead of shaving cream and it works just fine. I feel like this body wash really cleans instead of just dumping fragrance on my body.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.