BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Leslie M.
fremont, nc
This is the best body wash that I have ever bought. My toddler would break out to so many different types of soaps and when I bought this it ended up being the only soap he doesnt break out to. It smells so good! I got a huge bottle for under 10 dollars at walmart! I will continue to purchase this!
Uhura M.
Pensacola, FL
I have very, very dry skin. so dry that my family jokes that I am part reptile, shedding my skin. of course, I use lotion and other moisturizers after I shower; but this body wash really helps me stay moisturized! I feel clean, and yet my skin is not left feeling stripped of its natural oils. I am a firm believer in this product and will continue using it.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I live in Buffalo, NY and we have long winters. I alternate between this and an Oil of Olay body wash to help prevent dry skin during the winter. It's rich and foams a lot. I feel clean and my skin feels soft when I use this product. I can usually find a coupon for Dove as well which is an added bonus.
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
Love this body wash, keeps your body hydrated all day long. Keeps body soft and smooth. Able to use when shave without irritation. long lasting, a little goes a long way. Great value, not expensive. My husband also prefers it. Will continue purchasing.
Raven G.
N Charleston, SC
Dove is one of the best brands that really caters to sensitive skin. I have used their bar soaps as well as their body washes. The scents they have are amazing and not to overpowering like some other brands. These will leave you smelling light and fresh.
Loren H.
The smell is so light and it's so hydrating, especially in the summer. I feel like the suds are actually cleaning me instead of gliding across my skin. The creamy texture of the bubbles is so great, especially when its cold outside and your skin is drier.
Amie E.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite body wash to use. I have eczema and most scented body washes/lotions irritate my skin. I found this unscented to be the best option. It's very gentle and doesn't irritate my eczema. It's all i buy
Nicole N.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Love the smell of this product. Dove doesn't leave my skin dried out after a shower, very gentile on the skin. Bought the product at Target and definieltely worth the price. I'm almost finished with the bottle and will definitely buy the product again!
Felicia R.
Goose Creek, SC
I absolutely love Dove's line of products. I usually buy mine at Walmart, but have also bought them at various grocery and drug stores. They have a wonderful scent that is light, not over powering and seems to last forever. I absolutely would buy it again.
tae m.
Whittier, CA
My holy grail in soap. It sinks ferro into my skin and leaves me feeling hydrated and clean. My skin us smooth and soft after using this product daily and I have nothing but great feelings. This is a staple in my bathroom and I restock all the time!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.