BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Christy S.
New Baden, IL
The way your skin feels after using Dove Moisturizing body wash is amazing. Rinses clean, leaves your skin soft and moisturized. Smells great and lathers nicely. Scent stays with you for most of the day. Found Dove to be affordable and would most definitely purchase again.
Sharr M.
El cajon, CA
This is literally the best body wash for your skin! I absolutely love Dove body wash, it leaves your skin feeling hydrated and smooth. I lived on the East Coast for a bit during college and the winter can leave your skin feeling really dry. Dove helped combat the dry winters. The only complaint I have is the price, which can vary depending on where you buy it from. But other than that, I would def recommend this product for all skin types.
Doris S.
Youngstown, OH
This is my favorite body wash. I used to use Bath and Body works scented body washes but they started to cause irritation and redness in my skin. I've been using this for a few months now and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It has a very mild fragrance as opposed to some other washes like the Bath and Body works.
Jamie M.
Shamokin, PA
Dove is one of my go-to products for me and my husband (even though most think it's just for woman) . He has sensitive skin and it's one of the few products out there that work well for him with his eczema. I like the fresh smell and I always feel squeaky clean afterwards.
Vidhi G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product, I have tried various different scents of dove body washes and they are all my favs (esp the exfoliating one) I have been using it for years and have problems. When you find a good thing, like this affordable and nourishing body was, why mess with it?
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Keeps the moisture in my skin and doesn't leave a dry, soapy feel. I double it as a shaving cream and use it to shave and it's great because it saves so much time in the mornings! I like how it has a very minimal scent, if any. I would definitely recommend this product to all.
Carolina C.
Carol Stream, IL
Perfect for the winter months. Perfect all year round. I love it. And it's not at all creamy where it'll leave residue on your shower or you for that matter. The scent is light and fresh. The best stuff for the price it is. There's always coupons for it as well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother it at all. I love it.
Patricia C.
Monroe, MI
I started using this because I figured it would help my really dry skin, after a couple months I really didn't see a difference in my skin. It smells good, and the scent last almost all day. It might work for people with mild dry skin so I would recommend it to others.
Sarah M.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this everyday in the shower! I even use it to shave instead of shaving cream. It keeps my skin very moisturized, but helps prevent those little red bumps after shaving. It doesn't have much of a scent, just a nice clean smell. This has become a staple for me!
Rebecca M.
West Chester, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had never tried the dove body wash before but Dove has always been a brand I use and trust. Recently while looking for a travel sized body wash for a vacation I found the dove body wash and I can say that I absolutely love it! It smells SO good and is creamy and smooth. It makes my skin feel clean and hydrated.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.