BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I've been using the Dove Deep Moisture for years now. I initially started using it because I had skin sensitivities to another brand and my doctor recommended it as a gentler option. I haven't been disappointed yet. The smell is soft and subtle and yes, my skin is noticeably softer after using this product. No more dry skin in the winter months!
Sadia I.
Bentonville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! It smells amazing, price is reasonable! It is super gentle on the skin. I got mine at target, but I'm sure you can grab one from any drugstore. I would recommend this for anyone with dry skin!
Annie N.
Dove has been around for how long? Clearly it is a well developed product and the scents they have come out with in the past couple years have been fantastic. I use Dove for deodorant and body wash. I also buy their bar soap. Love this product specifically since I have very dry skin, it holds moisture in!
tae m.
Whittier, CA
My holy grail in soap. It sinks ferro into my skin and leaves me feeling hydrated and clean. My skin us smooth and soft after using this product daily and I have nothing but great feelings. This is a staple in my bathroom and I restock all the time!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Just bathed with this today. It's luxuriously smooth as it washes your skin. You can feel your skin getting cleaner and healtheir the more you use it. But you see and feel the difference after just one use. Smells wonderful and my skin looks great!
Shana P.
Has a soothing and relaxing smell and is very moisturizing. I used this because I have sensitive skin and it doesn't agitate it because of how gentle it is. It's a good value and is available at almost all stores and I would recommend it to anyone.
Jeni L.
Seattle, WA
Really leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, and moisturized after I use it! So affordable and smells nice in a subtle way. As it is with all dove products, non irritating so you don't have to worry. A bottle lasts forever! I definitely would recommend.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Got this as a gift last Christmas definafely would buy AGAIN! The scent is great and last longs after I shower. However the consistency is thick and takes a while to wash off but it leaves my skin moisturized and smooth after showering which is great.
Gurjit B.
Valley Center, CA
I was skeptic at first but once i started using it I realised my skin was way better! I bought it from Chemist warehouse in Australia. It is so gentle and smells really good. My skin is moisturised for the whole day. I would definitely keep buying!
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
I really like the dove brand and this shower gel is not left behind, leaves my skin soft and hydrated.They gave me a sample at an event and from that moment is one of my favorite shower gels, would recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.