BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sarah V.
San gabriel, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this so much i wont use anything else! It makes my skin feel very smooth and moisturized throughout the day. I dont know about anywhere else but target usually has a double pack for the price of one so I'd say the price is pretty good.
Chelsea G.
Oahu, HI
Love the formulation on this dove body wash. It smells incredible & when used in the shower it'll leave your skin feeling baby soft! Definitely great for mature skin whereas they would need a deeper hydration & moisturize going into the skin.
Gabby M.
This is amazing for my entire family to use even for my son who has eczema. This body wash was recommended from my kids pediatrician. Ever since my daughter no longer has dry patches and my skin never gets itchy or dry anymore. Highly recommend!
Victoria P.
I always have this body wash in the shower. It has a clean smell that isn't overwhelming, which I love because i am sensitive to strong smells. Helps to moisturize your skin without feeling heavy or greasy. I love the clean feeling and smell.
Kelsey S.
I use dove more in the winter when my skin is extra dry. I love the simple smell of dove and makes my skin soft. I use their shampoo and conditioner since it makes my hair so soft. I've used dove for a long time since my mom always bought it !
Caylyn C.
I love body wash but I always struggle to find something that is gentle on my dry and sensitive skin. This body wash is one of the only ones that doesn't actually dry out my skin. It's refreshing and makes my skin more moisturized and smooth
Rachel D.
I use this every day when I shower. I have very sensitive skin, and this product doesn't dry me out or irritate my skin any further. It smells wonderful, and really leaves me feeling clean. I've already re-purchased it multiple times! Love!
Sarah R.
Southold, NY
Only body wash I will ever use! dealing with eczema and sensitive dry skin I have to be very picky about what I use on my body and this is the only thing that works, but also leaves me feeling clean and happy! my dermatologist and allergist both recommend this because it isn't harsh but still does itś job. 100% recommend to anyone!!
Ashley N.
This makes my skin feel as smooth as a baby's bottom. It's super gentle on my sensitive skin. The price is amazing for the amount you get in a bottle. I use it daily in the shower and it makes me feel like a silky goddess. Totally recommend.
afra m.
Catonsville, MD
i like this bodywash .it is super light and makes alot of lather with the loofa. it smells really goood its only 4 dollars at walmart. i use this in the shower almost everyday .its good for any skin type and i would recommend this over other bodywashes. now go buy it. lol
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.