BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Blair P.
New Orleans, LA
I love dove body wash! It's very moisturizing while still cleaning well and smelling great. I love the variety of scents offered, and usually try a different one each time I run out. I haven't found any that I didn't like! Do try this body wash, I will continue to.
Carolina C.
Carol Stream, IL
Perfect for the winter months. Perfect all year round. I love it. And it's not at all creamy where it'll leave residue on your shower or you for that matter. The scent is light and fresh. The best stuff for the price it is. There's always coupons for it as well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother it at all. I love it.
Scarleth N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Dove body wash is awesome, I've used it a couple of times and so has my husband. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and clean. It leaves a fresh scent on the skin too which is not overpowering. I would definitely buy this product again and I highly recommend it.
Kimara G.
Plano, TX
Dove Body Wash- Deep Moisture is my favorite body wash yet. It is get for daily use and leaves my skin feeling nurished and soft. I have a problem with dry skin and an oily face, but I feel that this body wash works for both. It doesn't make me break out like some other washing can do, while moisturizing my skin. My skin feels softer before and lotion has been used. Great product, I highly recommend making it your daily body wash.
s l.
Fairfax, VA
This body wash is pretty awesome. It's really moisturizing and smells great. I use it on my legs after I shave and it makes them really soft before I moisturize them. It's got a great value and you can get a lot of value for a small price. I'd definitely buy it again.
Haley H.
I LOVE the Dove deep moisture body wash. It always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. It has such a soft, yet wonderful scent that is never too aggressive. I haven't used this product in a while, but I would definitely recommend it. The cost can't be beat either!
Sarah M.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this everyday in the shower! I even use it to shave instead of shaving cream. It keeps my skin very moisturized, but helps prevent those little red bumps after shaving. It doesn't have much of a scent, just a nice clean smell. This has become a staple for me!
Jessica K.
Belle Glade, FL
Love this body wash! It leaves me with a nice clean skin. Didn't cost much most like other body wash. It's come in different scents.if you like different other then a clean smell. Definitely left me with a nice soft skin. I buy it every time I'm low but different scent
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband and I bought a 3 pack of these at Costco because of the large size and the gender-neutral smell. I do find that it moisturizes well, but I'm not a huge fan of the scent. It's a little to classically "soapy" scented to me. I also feel like I have to use a LOT to get it to lather well on my loofah. But Dove is a reliable brand and it makes a lot of great bath products - but I'll probably try something else when all of these run out.
Ashten L.
Atwater, CA
As someone with really dry skin, that can crack and make your skin look scaly. This body wash is awesome. I great really dry skin and sometimes I don't always have time to put lotion on when I'm constantly on the go whether its work or dealing with the little one. But I finally came across Dove Deep Moisture Body wash and I really like it. It keeps my skin soft an smooth. Its a creamy consistency and has a moisture memory for your skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.