BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Erin B.
Oceanside, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Gentle application, lots of bubbles, smells nice, and it leaves your skin so absolutely silky smooth. Even if you haven't shaved your legs, they will feel smoothr than if you had. I swear by this product and will forever rave about it to all of my friends.
Taja W.
Dove can never go wrong. This body wash cleans, moisturizes, and revitilizes. I use it everyday and the moisture lasts. It smells great lol just like any dove product. There are no cobs for me honestly. I would recommend this for anyone in need of some moisture for dry skin.
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one body wash that will last for awhile because you only need a small amount. It's gentle on your skin and makes your skin so soft. It has a nice scent nothing overpowering. The best part about it leaves you with a clean feeling after you rinse off. I would recommend this to everyone.
Doris S.
Youngstown, OH
This is my favorite body wash. I used to use Bath and Body works scented body washes but they started to cause irritation and redness in my skin. I've been using this for a few months now and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It has a very mild fragrance as opposed to some other washes like the Bath and Body works.
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this when I was going to Chicago for the weekend. Unlike most body wash, I found this to slide nicely on and off my skin. What I mean by that, is that it didn't leave my skin dry or filled with residue. I really liked how it felt. But I didn't really like the smell.
Vidhi G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product, I have tried various different scents of dove body washes and they are all my favs (esp the exfoliating one) I have been using it for years and have problems. When you find a good thing, like this affordable and nourishing body was, why mess with it?
chenoa p.
CHILLICOTHE, OH
This is a great product.As a first time user I was pretty satisfied however I did`t really care for the scent but it did leave my skin softer than before and the affect was long lasting.I also found that it worked well for my sensitive skin.I would probably buy this again.
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
The way your skin feels after using Dove Moisturizing body wash is amazing. Rinses clean, leaves your skin soft and moisturized. Smells great and lathers nicely. Scent stays with you for most of the day. Found Dove to be affordable and would most definitely purchase again.
Vicki S.
High point , NC
I just love the Dove body wash for sensitive skin! I have never seen it in the trial size bottles which if I have it would be a staple in my travel bag! Instead I just pour my #dovesensitiveskinwash in a travel bottle and off we go! I love the clean and fresh and I have no worries of itchy broken out skin! I love my Dove
Kalley L.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite body wash in the whole world!!! It lathers so wonderfully and leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft too! I used to rub lotion all over my body after getting out of the shower but I don't have to anymore. I would recommend this 100% to anyone. Costco has great deals on packs of 3 as well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.