BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Destiny J.
Pikesville, MD
This is my favorite body wash to use on a daily basis. I normally used the Dove soap bars in cucumber melon but recently my skin has gotten dry from the changing weather here in Baltimore. I bought it from Sams in bulk so i could have 2 of them. I would highly recommend this body wash to keep your skin moisturized.
Steven L.
HAYWARD, CA
I really love Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash. I got it at the local target and it didn't break my wallet. The scent is great and it last long. I use it regularly and feel like my skin has been improving because of it. I would definitely buy this product again.
s l.
Fairfax, VA
This body wash is pretty awesome. It's really moisturizing and smells great. I use it on my legs after I shave and it makes them really soft before I moisturize them. It's got a great value and you can get a lot of value for a small price. I'd definitely buy it again.
Jaclyn T.
I love Dove moisturizing body wash! It always leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft, and clean! It doesn't leave a sticky film like some bar soaps can. It is a good value for the price, and you can usually find a coupon for it or it's on sale, so that is when I stock up!
Tasia F.
Montgomery, AL
This product is so amazing. The price is absolutely great for the quality of product that you get. If you are like me and you have eczema, I would prefer that you use this, because it makes your skin soft and supple. I would give this more stars than is in the sky.
Tzivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't stand the residue left by body bars, so I always use body wash instead, and I always feel so clean and moisturized after using this Dove one. I still eed to put body lotion on after my shower, but that's just because I like to do it, especially after shaving. On that note, you can use this body wach instead of shaving cream and it works just fine. I feel like this body wash really cleans instead of just dumping fragrance on my body.
Darlene R.
I have been using Dove body wash for almost 20 years. I love how I feel clean and fresh after my shower. I have never had any type of skin reaction from Dove Nourishing Body Wash. I buy it in the 3 pack at Sam's Club to save money. I will not use the store brand on this item because I don't feel as clean and I have had skin reactions in the past. If you want that clean, fresh feeling after your shower I highly recommend Dove Bodywash.
Ashten L.
Atwater, CA
As someone with really dry skin, that can crack and make your skin look scaly. This body wash is awesome. I great really dry skin and sometimes I don't always have time to put lotion on when I'm constantly on the go whether its work or dealing with the little one. But I finally came across Dove Deep Moisture Body wash and I really like it. It keeps my skin soft an smooth. Its a creamy consistency and has a moisture memory for your skin.
Carolina C.
Carol Stream, IL
Perfect for the winter months. Perfect all year round. I love it. And it's not at all creamy where it'll leave residue on your shower or you for that matter. The scent is light and fresh. The best stuff for the price it is. There's always coupons for it as well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother it at all. I love it.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
My husband and I bought a 3 pack of these at Costco because of the large size and the gender-neutral smell. I do find that it moisturizes well, but I'm not a huge fan of the scent. It's a little to classically "soapy" scented to me. I also feel like I have to use a LOT to get it to lather well on my loofah. But Dove is a reliable brand and it makes a lot of great bath products - but I'll probably try something else when all of these run out.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.