BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Chaya B.
I love dove bodywash, it is moisturizing and feels great on my skin. This is the one I am using at the moment and I love it. I do tend to switch my bodywash up every few months, so I don't know if I'll be buying it again. It is great and I would recommend!
Danielle S.
Buffalo, NY
I've always struggled with dry skin and now, after finding and using this, I hardly ever have to put lotion on! My skin is always soft, smooth, and I like that the scent lingers on my skin so not only does my skin feel good but I smell good too!
LaQuishia M.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is very gentle on my skin and smells really good. Lathers really good! It leaves my skin soft and refreshed. The price is decent ($5 at my Wal-Mart). Can't wait to try other fragrances.  Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
jomary c.
i'm in love with this body wash! totalmente recomendado. Te deja la piel tan hidratada y tan perfecta.Su fragancia es tan rica y suave a la vez. comparado con otras marcas de las favoritas y acesibles del mercado ,por su precio y efectividad es la mejor.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Actualmente uso este producto porque me encanta la calidad ,con muy poco puedes bañarte por lo cual es muy duradero ,el olor es excelente y la piel queda muy suave y fresca ,lo recomiendo mucho a todas aquellas personas que cuidan mucho su piel
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
I love using dove body wash. I recently found some on clearance at cvs and I stocked up! It's thick rich delicious smelling formula feels awesome on my skin. I would repurchase every time and there is always coupons for it so it's extra savings
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
This is the one of the best body wash' I have tried! It really does leave your skin so soft and healthy. It is a neutral smell which I like and is easier on the skin than the scented ones. It is pricey but if you're willing to pay, than I definitely would!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love Dove, it is a great brand. It leaves your skin feeling so soft
and nourished. It leaves a nice, clean scent. You can buy Dove just
about anywhere; Anywhere that sells bath and body products, sells Dove. I
highly recommend them, it's a brand I trust!
amy s.
I really enjoy this bodywash. It smells good and keeps me smelling great. It is affordable which is really nice. I use it every time I shower. It is thick and others nicely. My sister used mine once and now she buys it because she fell in love too!
Kelsey W.
I love Dove products and the Dove campaign, but for some reason my body and this body wash do not agree with each other. Although I feel extra clean and smell extra nice, my skin breaks out into embarrassing hives whenever I use it. It sucks.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.