BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
How do I begin? I love this body wash its basically the only one I use and I repurchase it regularly. The smell is subtle and great and the consistency is fantastic. It makes your skin very soft and smooth. Overall I love this product and everything it does.
adria a.
I love his soap especially after a nice hot bath omg.... When u go in your bed and u feel that nice hot sent and you under the blanket it's the best thing every omg đź’śđź’śđź’śđź’śđź’ś it's to dead for but bjs always have them on sale
Bernadette M.
Spanaway, WA
This is sitting in my shower!! I bought it at Costco because me and hubby needed a body wash that we could both use....and didn't smell too girly.....this was a gamble but it paid off! I love it and it is moisturizing and it smells good! It leaves a lingering clean scent on your skin and it feels silky when your in the shower.

**I have been using for a month
Alicia B.
Jacksonville, FL
I used to think that clean meant having that squeaky clean feeling when coming out of the shower. I did not think that I could get clean without the use of those drying bar soaps. Little did i know because I will not be going back to them. My skin is soft and supple to the touch after each shower. And the added bonus is the lather and smell. Just love it.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I tried this from a free sample, then went to Rite Aid and bought a few bottles. It really does soften your skin! It smells fresh and clean! It isn't expensive, either! The only thing that will keep me from using this daily is I switch my shower products up to use different scents. This is a must try, though!
Sandra W.
This body wash is the only soap that does not make me skin dry after every use. This soap is a must have for to battle dry skin as I have tried many other products with harsh chemicals resulting in me getting a a rash. I stock up on this soap at WalMart especially when they have the gift sets om clearance
Madeleine C.
Bronx, NY
I have very sensitive skin and the only thing that won't irritate it is any dove products. I love this body wash leaves your skin so soft and smelling very good. IT really moisturizes and cleans your body at the same time, not too many products do that, some just have the scent part and other just have the cleaning part, but this one has both combined!! love it
melissa s.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is a thicker formula than other dove body washes. It helps with dry skin and you don't usually need to use lotion after using this. It does have a funky scent, it's fresh but almost smells like mens soap. I recommend this to everyone, especially people with dry skin. Scent is good for men and women, but if you like more girly scents try the other scents
Tyson C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. It has a fresh, clean scent that makes you feel so pampered and ready for the day. It makes my skin feel super soft and all you need is a quarter sized amount to wash with. Very highly recommended for adults that may have sensitive skin.
Taylor L.
Hagerstown, MD
My favorite body wash when I was pregnant with my son. I was pregnant in the winter and my skin was dry and itchy from stretching and this wash helped with both of those issues! I highly recommend it to someone with dry skin or to use everyday in the winter!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.