BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Diamond J.
Kansas City
This body wash is extremely hydrating to my skin I recommend using this brand. I don't have anything bad to say about the wash. The scent of the body wash smell clean and pure. You can get this from your neighborhood Walmart. I would buy this again
Sierra K.
I love this stuff! I am usually pretty sensitive to cheap body wash, but this is so gentle and moisturizing. I have keratosis on my arms, and this doesn't completely get rid of it, but keeps it more bearable. I already have two backups of this! lol
Kristina B.
I love dove body wash because it actually leaves your skin feeling clean and well nourished. I use it every time I shower and it last a really long time. I recommend it to everyone even those with sensitive skin.
Amber F.
Burton, MI
I've struggled with eczema for years and dove seems to keep it at bay for the most part. I love the way it makes my skin feel after a shower. It's a thick, creamy consistency and it leaves skin hydrated and soft. I've tried all of dove body washes and they are all amazing. Really worth the price.
Abigail G.
Springboro, OH
It's works very well. I am happy I got it. I use it every day. It is the best body wash I have every use. It only takes a very little bit for every was. I would recommend it to every one it helps my skin a lot and I just thing that you should try it!
Reanna L.
Gilbert, AZ
Have used this product for many years now and have no complaints. I love that I can use it to not only cleanse my body with out drying, but it also makes a great moisturizing shave cream. One of my daughter's has very sensitive skin and it has helped to keep her skin rash free. Just found it on a site in a pump bottle which I am excited to try.
Chasity R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove products. It makes me feel clean and i have been using them sence I was a little girl. It leaves my skin feeling soft . I love the smell of the original kind. I usually buy these in the double package because this is the body wash that i prefer to use often. Its an excellent product and i highly recommend
Jasmine P.
The original is literally my favorite scent. It lathers well and keeps my skin moisturized. This is always a staple for me. I have been purchasing this product since it came out. Afterwards you smell amazing, your skin looks amazing and feels amazing!
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I've been using the Dove Deep Moisture for years now. I initially started using it because I had skin sensitivities to another brand and my doctor recommended it as a gentler option. I haven't been disappointed yet. The smell is soft and subtle and yes, my skin is noticeably softer after using this product. No more dry skin in the winter months!
Gurjit B.
Valley Center, CA
I was skeptic at first but once i started using it I realised my skin was way better! I bought it from Chemist warehouse in Australia. It is so gentle and smells really good. My skin is moisturised for the whole day. I would definitely keep buying!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.